++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-30-2003, 08:05 PM   #16
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri, Sheila and Dogstar have said it all... We've made some wonderful new friends and have formed lasting relationships that go way beyond our love of Creed. Thanks to Creed and Steve...we've been able to do this. I know I'll be making many more Creed friends over the years. Infact, this Nov. I'll have the pleasure of meeting even more of you. Thanks to all of you.

ps. Teri..thanks for the thanks...it goes right back at you for all you do for me too.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 11-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #17
Julbright
USER INFO »
JOY _ I am slow this week- I just saw your 2nd post - I can already tell that we will always be friends, and it is so great to have that mutual Creed understanding. You're the best! We'll get together again and again I am sure!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 11-01-2003, 02:51 PM   #18
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I had another virus. I keep getting this trojan one. ugghhh! So, I haven't been getting the updates on these threads. Julie, I think we should take John under our wings at the rail, what do ya say? Hey kid, what's your thoughts on this? The more people, the merrier!
Old 11-01-2003, 03:07 PM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Awww, that's so sweet, Joy!
Old 11-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #20
Julbright
USER INFO »
Sure Joy - we can do that! He can be our bodyguard - I am afraid of getting hurt on the rail!! he he - I ALSO HAD A VIRUS - my better half is PO'd! I didn't know people could do that - sending out x rated emails from my address! I was soo ticked - and we got banned by AOL until we straightened it out - how awful!

It is great BTW to have all of you who understand the Creed passion - I forget that nonCreedFreaks don't get it until I start trying to talk to them - it is nice to just have the understanding with you all. Gives me warm fuzzies!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 11-02-2003, 10:23 PM   #21
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
hahahah ill be liek 16-17 when they go on tour again. rock on ladies! can't wait til lthat concert.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:22 AM   #22
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
<!--QuoteBegin-crest tattoo+10-28-2003 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crest tattoo @ 10-28-2003 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had met a friend and stayed in close contact with them through Creed???? [/b][/quote]
Yes, I have. I met Greg, (Faceless Kiwi) when I replied to his Creed Concert Review when they came to New Zealand a couple of years ago. I replied to it, saying how awesome the review was, and we started a bond from there, talking to each other every single day and getting to know each other. We now have the most amazing bond, we will be friends forever! I have known him for 2 years now, and he is the most awesome person I know, I THANK CREED FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :band: :P:P
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-08-2003, 07:33 AM   #23
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Creed fans are the greatest. My best friends are all creed fans. We seemed to connect even before we know the other liked creed. Theres just something about us.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:32 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
yeap
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-08-2003, 05:55 PM   #25
njcreedite
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Julbright+11-02-2003 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julbright @ 11-02-2003 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I ALSO HAD A VIRUS - my better half is PO'd! I didn't know people could do that - sending out x rated emails from my address! I was soo ticked - and we got banned by AOL until we straightened it out - how awful!

[/b][/quote]
Hi Jul...I had the same thing happen last year. Awful is right. I got some really odd emails after that too. I ended up changing my email addy after all that.
Good luck with all this.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 11-30-2003, 09:43 AM   #26
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
<!--QuoteBegin-Iced+11-08-2003 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iced @ 11-08-2003 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Creed fans are the greatest. My best friends are all creed fans. We seemed to connect even before we know the other liked creed. Theres just something about us. [/b][/quote]
true
we're so special
Old 11-30-2003, 11:05 AM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
soooo,,true it is
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-30-2003, 11:09 AM   #28
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
yeah
Old 11-30-2003, 11:18 AM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
I guess so,,
Old 11-30-2003, 11:19 AM   #30
creedsister
USER INFO »
I guess so,,