++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-06-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
Wheels
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Two New Interviews

I've just noticed that HitQuarters have recently published a couple of Creed related interviews that are worth a gander. Most recently there's one with former manager Jeff Hanson where he talks about discovering Creed and creating and promoting the first album, and also about his current working relationship with Brett Hestla:

Jeff Hanson interview part 1
Jeff Hanson interview part 2

Good sample quote: "Our mantra was we would never do something that Metallica would't do."

And then there's one with Hestla himself!

Brett Hestla interview

Enjoy!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Re: Two New Interviews

Wow, great information. Thanks for posting. The Hanson interview is very interesting to say the least. Anyone interested in the music business should give that a read.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Wow, great information. Thanks for posting. The Hanson interview is very interesting to say the least. Anyone interested in the music business should give that a read.
Thanks For Posting Wheels.... CREED, had a hard time getting a record deal before wind up signed,em it is a doggy dog eat world today, than what it use to be if it was hurtful then and before hence imagine its sting today... Reminds Me Of Richard Marx Tune, Dont Mean Nothing...
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Interesting... thanks for the heads up!

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Interesting... thanks for the heads up!
i think MEALLICA, would be proud of the madneess, we,ve made, we,ve done it great by staying far from hearts and butterflys, no helping it none, Creed, started a crossover in lyrics and sound but we are thinking, but how do we write it, creed started the opening of how we write and how we play it what kind fan base will it draw, it worked it happend, peace be with us, .....
Old 10-07-2010, 03:39 AM   #6
Wheels
USER INFO »

I'm pleased these are appreciated. Thanks for the comments.

It's unusual you get someone like Hanson being so candid - managers and A&R can be so guarded in interviews because they want to protect their interests - but I guess he's broken all ties with Atlantic now so ... In fact you rarely hear people say they got fired. That's not a popular word in the music industry.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wheels) I'm pleased these are appreciated. Thanks for the comments.

It's unusual you get someone like Hanson being so candid - managers and A&R can be so guarded in interviews because they want to protect their interests - but I guess he's broken all ties with Atlantic now so ... In fact you rarely hear people say they got fired. That's not a popular word in the music industry.
everyday something just crawls out of the wood work, things that make you go UMMMMMMMMMM ? fear not these rare things, when the cold wax has fallen, the sky is cracked the world is torn, so help me Lord, your welcome least i can do..................... we aint going take it oh no we aint going take it anymore, PEACE, Be With You In Jesus Name,