++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
Trinity
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Funny Things You've Done for Creed

What funny things have you done for Creed over the years?

Today I was in Best Buy and I moved all the Full Circle cds to the #1 spot and moved the Michael Bublé to #17 where Creed was.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Funny Things You've Done for Creed

When they announced there reunion I literally jumped for joy and ran around a little bit. Started playing some creed to.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #3
BSC
USER INFO »

Defended them from my ignorant friends..

Then played from Creed for them, and turned them into fans!
Old 11-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
josha31042
USER INFO »

The most recent....broke the news to the local radio station about their reunion. Spent $250.65 on a ticket to see them in Atlanta.
I was hellbound and determined to see them while I had a chance....missed out first time around. Drove 2 and a half hours to see said concert, after I hadn't slept in nearly two days, and worked an event from 8 am 'til 2pm the same day. Bought my copy of Full Circle yesterday.....had to drive to another Walmart, because ours still doesn't have it....idiots.
And I just ordered another t-shirt, which will give me 3 official ones.
Two from the tour, one from the website.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
Citro2131
USER INFO »

I bought 5 copies of Full Circle lol to boost record sales.One for the house,one for the car and got each one of my kids a copy.They play the album all the time and their 9,7 and 5.They know every song word for word.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
Icedmofo
USER INFO »

Citro, you are my hero lol.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Citro2131) I bought 5 copies of Full Circle lol to boost record sales.One for the house,one for the car and got each one of my kids a copy.They play the album all the time and their 9,7 and 5.They know every song word for word.
Wow.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by josha31042) The most recent....broke the news to the local radio station about their reunion. Spent $250.65 on a ticket to see them in Atlanta.
I was hellbound and determined to see them while I had a chance....missed out first time around. Drove 2 and a half hours to see said concert, after I hadn't slept in nearly two days, and worked an event from 8 am 'til 2pm the same day. Bought my copy of Full Circle yesterday.....had to drive to another Walmart, because ours still doesn't have it....idiots.
And I just ordered another t-shirt, which will give me 3 official ones.
Two from the tour, one from the website.

What kind of ticket was that? I assume you went backstage.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
josha31042
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) What kind of ticket was that? I assume you went backstage.

No. It was for the pit. Pit tickets were 500 dollars by the end of the week that I made my purchase. I tried calling and getting a ticket back in May, when they first went on sale.....they were only selling in pairs at the time.
I didn't need more than one ticket. The guy on the phone said he could sell me one pit ticket, but it'd be like 600 bucks. I told him the heck with that, since I could pay like 350 and do the meet and greet.

I didn't want to spend more than 250, even if I did get to meet the band and go backstage. I was just determined not to miss this band in concert, knowing I'd never be guaranteed to see them again.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by josha31042) No. It was for the pit. Pit tickets were 500 dollars by the end of the week that I made my purchase. I tried calling and getting a ticket back in May, when they first went on sale.....they were only selling in pairs at the time.
I didn't need more than one ticket. The guy on the phone said he could sell me one pit ticket, but it'd be like 600 bucks. I told him the heck with that, since I could pay like 350 and do the meet and greet.

I didn't want to spend more than 250, even if I did get to meet the band and go backstage. I was just determined not to miss this band in concert, knowing I'd never be guaranteed to see them again.

Wow. Yeah that is very expensive.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #11
lmaiello
USER INFO »

I have a Creed Crest Tatoo.....
John 3:16

Last edited by lmaiello : 11-10-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
Pity410
USER INFO »

Oh, where to begin? I guess the first crazy thing i did was back in 1999. I bought a blue collar release of MOP off ebay for $500, still have it to this day. I also have a 4 song demo cd from the MOP days think i paid around $70 for it.

I have seen Creed 11 times now, the furthest i have gone to see them was Tampa back at the turn of the millennium. I live in Wichita, KS. After getting home from that trip i went and got a tattoo of the Creed Crest on my right shoulder blade.

The only other long distance trip to see them was in June of 2000, I flew up to Seattle. The plan was to see them 3 times up there. The first show was supposed to be in Vancouver, BC, the opening bands played then they came out and said Stapp had laryngitis and the show was canceled. The other two shows were Seattle and Portland, Or. Both of these shows were canceled as well and rescheduled a week or two later after I was already back home.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
pricey.21
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Pity410) Oh, where to begin? I guess the first crazy thing i did was back in 1999. I bought a blue collar release of MOP off ebay for $500, still have it to this day. I also have a 4 song demo cd from the MOP days think i paid around $70 for it.

I have seen Creed 11 times now, the furthest i have gone to see them was Tampa back at the turn of the millennium. I live in Wichita, KS. After getting home from that trip i went and got a tattoo of the Creed Crest on my right shoulder blade.

The only other long distance trip to see them was in June of 2000, I flew up to Seattle. The plan was to see them 3 times up there. The first show was supposed to be in Vancouver, BC, the opening bands played then they came out and said Stapp had laryngitis and the show was canceled. The other two shows were Seattle and Portland, Or. Both of these shows were canceled as well and rescheduled a week or two later after I was already back home.

Not a fan then?
Old 11-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
Guira
USER INFO »

Early 2000's...highschool...I created a coreography with my friends for a creed song (only for the chorus)...
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 AM   #15
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

Quote: Spent $250.65 on a ticket to see them in Atlanta.
I was hellbound and determined to see them while I had a chance....missed out first time around.

Quote: No. It was for the pit. Pit tickets were 500 dollars by the end of the week that I made my purchase.

I was at the Atlanta show, travelled from Nashville. We had $70 seats, but they were selling pit armbands at the show for $20. So you could buy a lawn seat and get in the pit for $20 more.