++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-04-2005, 09:07 PM   #16
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
do you eat "unclean food?" if you did how would you know in this day of resturants?? because a woman is not to touch food while on her period nor is sh to have sex until one week (I think) after her period is finished... so tell me are you going to live by these laws when you start to have sex (if you haven't already)? do you have shirts that are combo poly-cotton blend? for if you do that is also a sin I mean come on now you can't be serious and if you say yes to any and all of this I WILL find it quite laughable but I will say thank you for your acknowlagment of your sin because some would never admit that....anyway do explain yourself. you have my ear .
Old 07-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaa i get a kick out of ya... the ways of the old testament Was Hard Abrahame Had How Many Wifes Haaaaaaa Why Because They Had To Be Fruitfull And Mulitplie If Ye Had That Many Wifes You May Find It Easier To Leave By Those Teachings..If One Could,nt Touch Food or another one was ending The Rag..you had 9 others to choose from Haaaaa in those days Hard Instuctions Had To Be Given SO GODS PEOPLE WOULD OBEY..AND KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD ...Ya Knows We Had Dudes Slautering Live Stock It Was Crazy... PRAISE JESUS... Matt.17.19 Haaaaaaaaaaa think not i,am come to desroy The Law or the prophets But To FUFILL What They Could Not Of Course Common Sense Love Understanding Humantiy For Verliy I say Unto You Till Heaven And Earth Pass Away One Jot Or One Tittle Thats One TITTLE Shall No Wise Pass FROM THE LAW To All Be Fufilled ..And 20..Whosoever therefore shall break ONE THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS And Shall Teach Men The Same Of Course Shall Be Called Great In Heaven...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-04-2005, 10:21 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
the great commandment

matt.23 37.40. thou shalt love the lord thy god with all your heart and with all thy soul and with thy mind this is the first great commandment..those who love him will indeed keep his commandments.. Love One Another The Way I have Loved You Uphold And Bear One Another In Love...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #19
creedsister
USER INFO »
More Examples For Followers Of The Old Test. Haa Thanks Aussie i did,t know what that meant..St John Ch.8 If Ye CONTINOUE IN MY WORD Which Is Pretty Good Example Of Love...Then Ye Are Indeed My Disciples And Ye Shall Know The Truth.... and the truth shall make you free i say unto you whosoever committeth sin is the serveant of sin abideth not in the house forever BUT THE SON ABIDETH FOREVER, To Forgive Our Sins Again SIN IS ONLY FOR A SEASON BUT THE SON EVERLASTING if ye the son therefore shall make you free ye shall be free indeed...i know that ye are abrhams seed but ye seek to kill me b/c my word hath no place in you if ye were abrahams children ye we do the works of abraham but now ye seek to kill me a man that had told you the truth ye do the deeds of your father ,, over ther you will they said we be not born of fornication we have one father god , if God Were Your Father ye would love me i procced forth and came from god neither came i myself but he sent me why do ye not understand my speech because ya cant hear yw are of your father the father of lies and the lust of your fathers will ye do ..and because i tell you the truth ye believe me not..which of you convinceth me of sin and if i say the truth why do ye not believe me he that is of god heareth gods words ye therfore hear theme not b/c ye are not of god... they anwsered and said say we not well that you are a samaritian and hast a devil...he told theme i have not a devil but i honour my father and ye dishounor me and i seek not mine own glory there is one that seeketh and jugeth i say unto you if a man keep my saying he shall never see death...
Old 07-04-2005, 11:47 PM   #20
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) do you eat "unclean food?" if you did how would you know in this day of resturants?? because a woman is not to touch food while on her period nor is sh to have sex until one week (I think) after her period is finished... so tell me are you going to live by these laws when you start to have sex (if you haven't already)? do you have shirts that are combo poly-cotton blend? for if you do that is also a sin I mean come on now you can't be serious and if you say yes to any and all of this I WILL find it quite laughable but I will say thank you for your acknowlagment of your sin because some would never admit that....anyway do explain yourself. you have my ear .

I already explained it. The type of food they ate was part of the Mosaic Law not binding on Christians, as decided by the Apostles in Acts. That has nothing to do with contraception.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:51 AM   #21
IvyFairy
USER INFO »

Last edited by IvyFairy : 07-05-2005 at 02:58 AM.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:01 AM   #22
IvyFairy
USER INFO »
oops
Old 07-05-2005, 03:03 AM   #23
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I already explained it. The type of food they ate was part of the Mosaic Law not binding on Christians, as decided by the Apostles in Acts. That has nothing to do with contraception.

you must be refering to "arise peter kill and eat... but lord thoes animals are unclean....no animal i make is unclean" right? but I did list other laws that are listed in the OT what about thoes?? would you like me to list more?

but if you are so sure of this moral code please do tell me where you are finding it becasue the case in which you state "he spilled his seed on the grond and was killed" there were other things surrounding that that you are ignoring that may have been cause for death in this case you are taking the bible out of context remember you can make the bible say anything you want it to. if you take a verse out of context then how are you better that a radical cult leader??
Old 07-05-2005, 11:26 AM   #24
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Sure you can make the Bible say anything you want it to. "No prophecy of Scripture is of private interpretation". That is what Protestants do. I didn't come up with this stuff the way every new protestant has to reinvent the wheel by making his own interpretation of the Bible. I believe in the Church.

Quote: you must be refering to "arise peter kill and eat... but lord thoes animals are unclean....no animal i make is unclean" right? but I did list other laws that are listed in the OT what about thoes?? would you like me to list more?

No I am NOT just referring to that. Acts is a little longer book than that Later at the Council of Jerusalem, they decide once and for all that Christians are NOT bound by the ceremonial Mosaic law, a fact which Paul reiterates in Romans. This has NOTHING to do with morals. If you can't understand that, fine. I am not trying to convince you contraception is wrong. It is impossible.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:45 PM   #25
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
now as far as this guy who spilled his "seed" what happened was he was neglecting his duty to impregnate his sister-in-law whos husband (his brother) had been killed and by mosianic law it was his duty to get his sister-in-law pregnent that is why he was struck down NOT becase "birth controll" is evil. so you see the context is what matters here. taking it out of context one could say "oh birth controll is a sin" but you see if you are saying that you are ignoring the context of the verse.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:11 AM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lets Just Say Long Live The Pill And Condoms And The Shot.... Not In Debate With Rather Or Not Is A Sin I For One Think It Was Created To Slow Down The Life Cycle I Just Dont See In Todays World Having A Litter Kids At A Time But It Really Dosent Matter Anyways Because If Life Is Meant To Come In This World BY GOD None Of The Above Can Stop It They Just Need Something To Ramble Their Jaws About And Avoiding The Real Probleams In The World Im Right BECAUSE IM POLICTAL IN CORRECT
Old 07-06-2005, 08:29 PM   #27
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) now as far as this guy who spilled his "seed" what happened was he was neglecting his duty to impregnate his sister-in-law whos husband (his brother) had been killed and by mosianic law it was his duty to get his sister-in-law pregnent that is why he was struck down NOT becase "birth controll" is evil. so you see the context is what matters here. taking it out of context one could say "oh birth controll is a sin" but you see if you are saying that you are ignoring the context of the verse.

this is the correct view of that verse........

now if contraception is wrong then what about a married couple only having sex at certain times of the month to avoid pregnancy? isn't this a form of contaception ie:family planning. what about the pull-out method? what about other forms of sex? or should all good catholic families have 10 kids?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM   #28
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
well judging by the verse here aussie I would say that the pull out method is out of the question but I am not Catholic so I will let Uncertain feild this one
Old 07-07-2005, 01:01 AM   #29
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
i would say that would be the case...........uncertain can you tell us if couples only having "intimacy" at certain times of the month is sinful?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie