++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So tired of the family drama!

I'm really Pissed!

I just found out today that my brother isn't including dad in our Christmas drawling this year because he doesn't want to ruin it for mom having dad in our drawling Dad is our family to just as much as mom is and he is coming to our Christmas regardless of what she thinks or says about it because she can't keep him from his kids at Christmas, so why the hell can't he be included in the gift exchange
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: So tired of the family drama!

i know it my girl Fruit Cakes Wacka Doo,s u can choose your friends but you cant choose your family and family is family u just have to deal with it because u just have too its like freaking days of our lifes it is its awfull but sweet heart SIS KNOWS FAMILY DRAMA AND I GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR THAT ALMIGHTY STAND OF IRONY Alicia Keys oh you dont know my mama i,ve got a crossing of my big fat greek wedding the clumps and the freaking poltergiest and its crazy, i love the root topics haaaaaaaa put,em all in a bag and shake,em up and then will all fall out the same way GLORY, if it aint about money and whos riding in the best wearing the best and who showed up the the biggest funreal and wedding last year and the 3 f words whos fighting and who is getting jiggy wit it Oh But Yes The Lord Is Good its enough to make me wanna vomit real easy its always something but my prayers our with ya julie you hold on to your strengeth AND that specialness that sets u apart from their madness ONLY GOD KNOWS AND TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY u know sister sometimes u can pray for our loved ones till pigs fly GLORY TO GOD and i hate to rain on a lot peoples parade but some people our not to meant to change NO MORE THAN MOSES COULD CONVERT THE PRINCE OF EYGPT GLORY TO GOD THERE WERE PLAUGES SO IF they seem like a constant plaugue GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR IT, i love ya my julie girl,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-24-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Ugh, that sucks, Julie. I hope things get smoothed over soon. Family drama does bite.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

My sister in law and I decided that we are going to plan a seperate Christmas dinner for my dad and his girlfriend, my sister in law is due to have her baby on or around Christmas Day so she may be in the hospital. So I will get to plan the meals and everything
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

if you have it before the other dinner u can give him a present before it so he got his before everyone else so he doesnt feel left out the next day or whatever...they should have included him if he was going to be there anyway.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) if you have it before the other dinner u can give him a present before it so he got his before everyone else so he doesnt feel left out the next day or whatever...they should have included him if he was going to be there anyway.
well they could,nt be asses now could they if that would happen and there would be no need to give da precios julie all our love and support much understanding comes from alot of support indeed,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You