++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-19-2004, 01:17 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
War And Rage

The Worlds Very Well Trained Alliance Fights With Weapons Of Armour Of Steel And Of Fire And No Stopping Killing Machines Think Not Its For Peace But For Power Money And Greed And Those Weapons Will Stop At Nothing Feed Its Hunger WE Fight With Heart Its Chaos Is Rage And War...But Thou O Man Of God Flee These Things And Follow After What Is Right Faith Love, Patience Meekness For Ye,Shall Have The Earth Which Is Being Destroyed Fight The Good Fight Of Faith Lay Hold On Eternal Life Whereunto You Are Called And Have Professed A Good Profession Before Many Witnesses Yes Im Believe Or Not Im Still Alive And Doing Well My ManyFriends Of Doubt Because My Battles Were Won For Me Strong In The Lord And The Power In His Might Put On The Whole Armour Of God That You Are Able To Confront To Stand Against The Wiles Of The Devil For We Wrestle Not Against Flesh And Blood But Against Prince Of princecipalities That We Know By The Higher Power They Shall In No Wise Stand As They Build Their Own Destruction Every Day They Do A Good Job Of Digging Their Own Grave,Against These Powers We Fight Spirtual Wickedness Oh In Such High Places Wherefore Take Unto The Armour That You Can Withstand In The Days Of Darkness And Having Done All To Stand Having Your Loins Girt About With Truth And Having The Breastplate Of Truth And Justing Love Peace And Hope For The Dying Taken The Shiled Of Faith And Stepping Out And Feeling The Power Of The God Who Who Done Great Things For Those Of Faith As The Same Way A Sea Was Split For Moses And His Pepole The Shiled Of Faith WhereWith YE, Shall Be Able To Quinch All The Fiery Darts Of The Wicked Take Up The The Helmet Of Sweet Sweet Salavation The Sword Of Spirt Which Is The Word Of God The King Shall Joy In Thy Stregnth O Lord And In Thy Salavation How Greatley Shall He Rejoice The War And Rage Rages On And So Will I
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-19-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was good!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:21 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HR2004) that was good!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-21-2004, 12:46 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
woah...covered a lot of ground with that one......
Old 12-21-2004, 01:14 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAHAHA Thanks, Rock On...