++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #2686
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Black And White

PRAISE JESUS something daily we try to avoid in our lifes GLORY TO GOD But As Always Seems To Never Fail Us BUT THIS MORNING Praise JESUS Im Talking About The BLACK AND WHITE And Repeated Posts And sermouns And Favorites GLORY TO GOD MATT>26>52>54 PUT UP Again Thy Word into his place For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword GLORY TO GOD THEN COMETH THE WAY OF JESUS THEN COMETH THE WAY OF TRUTH And THE CORNERSTONE PREVAILS HE Said In That Hour Think Not That I Cant PRAY To My Father And He Shall Presently Give Me More Than 12 Legions Of Angels ? BUT How Then Shall The Sciptures Be Fulfilled THAT Thus It Must Be In Our Conflicts And Wars Today ONLY He CAN Ya,alls Where Ever May Be Sometimes We Over Here And Got our Own Thing A Going On But JESUS CHRIST Will Find Ya And The Power Of The Holy Spirt Never Under Estimate It GLORY TO GOD It Will See Ya Back Where You Need To Be Restored And Refreshed Luke 24>44 The Great Commission AND HE SAID UNTO THEME These Are The Words Which I Spoke To You While I Was Yet With You That All Things Must Be Furfilled Which Were Written In The Law Of Moses And The Prophets And In The Psalms CONCERING Me PRAISE JESUS He Did Not Cometh To Destroy The Law Of The Prophets But Only Furfill The Saviour And Reedeemer OF HIS PEOPLE GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 11-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #2687
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Give Unto Ceaser

JESUS Said GIVE UNTO CEASERS That Which Is Ceasers AND Give Unto God THAT WHICH IS GOD To Him Alone Belongs The Glory In All Things PSALM>29>11 GIVE UNTO THE LORD O Ye Mighty Give Unto The Lord GLORY And Stength Give Unto The Lord The Glory Due To His Name Worship The Lord In Beauty Precious Spirt And Truth Of Holiness THE Voice Of The Lord Is Upon The Waters The God Of Glory Thunders THE Lord Is Upon Many Waters The Voice Of The Lord Is Powerfull Is Full Of Majesty And With Him THE POWER Of Sustaning The Voice Of The Lord Breaketh The Ceaders Yea The Lord Breaketh The Ceaders Of Lebanon. GLORY TO GOD The Voice Of The Lord Divideth The Flames Of Fire The Voice Of The Lord Shakes Up The Wilderness MY FAVORITE VERSE Ya,alls THE LORD SITTETH UP ON THE FLOOD Yeah The Lord Sitteth King Forever PRAISE JESUS The Lord Will Give Strengeth Unto His People THE LORD In Old Warfare The Lord Will Bless His People With PEACE GLORY TO GOD PRAISE HIM THE WAY YA NEED TOO He In Habbits The PRAISE BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Groovey Monday Ya,alls As The Week Gets Rolling For Us
Old 11-04-2009, 07:55 AM   #2688
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~A Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS Busy Life Sometimes I feel GLORY TO GOD I Need To Be An Octoupus With 8 or 9 Arms BUT CANT FORGET HIM DAILY Ya,alls WHO SUPPLIES Those Invisbile Arms WHEN Needed GLORY TO GOD PRAISE THE CREATOR THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE WHOS Knowlege IS Way Beyond Us PRAISE YA JESUS And Gave Us Are Only One Wat Out Of All Turmoils THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS AS We Love And Endure The Precepts GLORY TO GOD PSALM>132>6>8 MY Soul Waiteth For The Lord More Than They That Whatch For Morning I Say More Than They That Whatch For Morning GLORY TO GOD LET Israel Hope In The Lord For With The Lord There Is Mercy And Thy Shiled WITH HIM IS PLENTEOUS Redemption And He Shall Reedeem Israel From All His Iniquities BLESSINGS AND STENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 11-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #2689
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Love Of God

PRAISE JESUS Made The Hard Ways And All Be Not With Him Today Walk Happliy In The Ways Of Their Own Errors Comfortable GLORY TO GOD AND YET The Love Of Him Still SUSTAINS THIER LIFES What More Is He Willing To Do For His Children SIMPLISTY Of The Love And The Law Which Is JESUS CHRIST Psalm 17>14 The Flood Of The Un Godly From Men Which Are Thy Hand O Lord From Men Of The World Which Have Their Portion With This Life And Whose Belly They Fill With Thy Hid Treassure They Are Full Of Children And Leave Thier Substance To Their Children AMEN The Word Says As For Me I Will Behold Thy FACE In Righteousness And Shall Be Satisfied When I Wake With Thy Likeness. WITH HIS PORTION And Not our Of Own Psalm 42>2MY SOUL Thirsts FOR THE LIVING GOD And The Anchor Of My Soul GLORY TO GOD And With Him ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBILE Things Get Dark They Get Troublesome These Things Ya,alls Took PLACE BEFORE THE THIRD DAY as same as they do in our lifes and callings Or just WHATEVER What Ever Happens What Ever Ya See GLORY TO GOD CAST NOT AWAY Your Faith JUST Yet HE Maketh All Things NEW AGAING BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 11-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #2690
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Storm Arises

PRAISE JESUS ya know sometimes It Lets Us Know Ya,alls WE ARE ALIVE IN HIM AND THE GREAT BATTLE AND THE GREAT FIGHT And This Is Why GLORY TO GOD Mark 1>14>15 NOW AFTER JOHN WAS PUT IN PRISON JESUS CAME INTO OLD GALILEE Preaching The Gospel Of The Kngdom Of GOD And Saying The Time EVEN Then Ya,alls Was Spoken Before He Was Crucified GLORY TO GOD Before He Cried Out It Is Finshied PRAISE JESUS He Said The Time Is Fulfilled And The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand Repent Ye And Believe The Gospel. When We See These Storms Arising In Our Household And In Our Lifes And In Plights And It Has No End And No Begining We Have Got Have FAITH In Where We Started WHICH IS JESUS That Overcoming Power That Did It Once Can Surley Do It Again MARK 5>35>41 And The Same Day It When The Even Was Come He Saith Unto Theme LETS US PASS Over Unto The Otherside And When They Had Sent The Multitude They Took Him Even As He Was In In The Ship There Were Also With Him Other Little Ships AND THERE AROSE A great Storm Of Wind And I for One Believe From All My Studys That In This Wind That Arose Was Everything AND JESUS Was Resting Through It GLORY TO GOD which brings us To Hebrews Showing Us Even Then HE HAD ENTERED INTO THAT REST GLORY TO GOD
Old 11-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #2691
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~The Storm Arises

Ya Know Ya,alls Daniel Was Through In A Lions Den AND was The Crime He Could,nt Pray AND GLORY TO GOD WAS CAUGHT DOING SO AND STILL NO HARM CAME TO HIM Verse 39 AND HE AROSE AND REBUKED THE WIND And Said Unto Theme Why ARE YE So Fearful How Is It That Ye Have No Faith And The Word Tells Us Even Then That Looked At One ANOTHER And Said EVEN THE WIND AND SEA OBEY HIM Perhaps Even Then As The People Saw Him So Did The Ones He Called GLORY TO GOD This Just The Carpnter Son Of Mary And Joseph SO when we feel that roaring and that trembling Of that conflict and battle NEVER give into Doubt NEVER GIVE IN PROCLAIM VICTORY IN JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS FOR THE LIVING GOD Is In THE MIDST OF ISAREL BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY JESUS ya know i see many prisons today But None Greater That John Was Placed In ya,alls And we know ya,alls He walks with us where angels wont tread GLORY TO GOD AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #2692
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Morning Prayer Of The Cross

PRAISE JESUS, Pick It Up And Follow Me JESUS said There Are Many Teachings Of The Cross And Storys OF THE CROSS The Cornerstone That The Builder REFUSED Was Nailed There To Die Not Just For Our Sins BUT SO SO Much More Everyone Must Carry Their Own Cross BUT GOD LEFT US AN EXAMPLE We Need Help As JESUS Needed Help Carrying That Cross JESUS IS THE AUTHER AND FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH And That Can Be Found In The Carrying OF THE CROSS He Said I thirst In Suffermeant And Said Later IT IS FINSHIED GLORY TO GOD We Find Hard To Believe Sometimes This When We Wanna Give Up Whats Going On SOMEONE Brother Sister Warrior Friend IS always Helping Us Carry That Cross And Sometimes They Need To Pass It Down That Through That Warfare Can Sometimes Lead Us To A Lost Momeant WHERE A PIT IS WATING ON US And All That Despise And Reject And Judge Is Laughing rubbing there hands together Oh I GOT This One Now THERE IS STILL A CROSS And Verliy MY KING SAID THOSE Who Laugh Now Shall Mourn Later PRAISE JESUS When We Hold To Those Precepts WE REALISE THIS THAT CROSS WE STRUGGLE WITH WAS ALREADY CARRIED FOR US And On The Third Day He Arose WITH THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL
Old 12-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #2693
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Morning Prayer The Cross

Matt 26>53 Think Not That i cannot pray to my father And he shall give me more than 12 legions of angels but how then shall the sciptures be fullfilled that thus it must be So In These Times WE HAVE EXCESS TO Overcoming These Wars And Crosses I see Mine And I See Those Who Are Strifing With Theirs SO WE CAN PRAY JESUS I NEED YA JESUS YOU ARE MY CORNERSTONE GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS In All Things And In All Boundries As We Strife And Coutinue Our Works And Life In The Will Of His Majesty PRAISE JESUS The Word Of God Is Our Cornerstone And Shield And Is The Great Confirmer OF OUR REFUGE AND ALL THAT APPLY AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 12-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #2694
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Fighting The Conflict

OH HAPPY DAY WHEN JESUS WHASHED MY SINS AWAY, Puts Ya In Good Mood does,nt Ya See It Was Meant To, Im going get into a long topic Its A Conflict That We All OUR Fighting Today, TO FIGHT THE DESTROYER Yeah He Taught Us To Fight And Dont Take This The Wrong Way LORD Knows We Have Had Enough Of That They Give Us Lies While Promise Us Truth First Of All WE Must Acknowlege The Deciver And How He Works AND ALWAYS Through Out GODS PEOPLE, Always The Young And Always The Wise And Always The Good, THE WORD DESCRIBES HIM AS THE FATHER OF LIES AND ALREADY MANY, HAVE SUFFERED A Modern Day Buffet IN THE WILDERNESS
Old 12-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #2695
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

JESUS Had To FIGHT His Will Of Destruction , Who Appeard, TO HIM WITH GREAT KNOWLEGE In The Wilderness AND OF COURSE CAME WITH HIM COMMON SENSE WISE JUDGMEANT THE BLACK AND THE WHITE, BUT GODS TRUTH AND SPIRT WAS WITH HIM IN THE WILDERNESS AND GLORY WITH HIM THE POWER OF UNSEEN GLORY AND ETERNTIY A PLACE THAT THE DESTROYER COULD NOT SEE INTO, NOR SEE, INTO Ya,alls AND THAT PLACE, Was The Kingdom Of Heaven All though many say he fell From The Heavens BUT MY GOD EXCALTED FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE THE HEAVENS For Our Fathers Kingdom The Gave His Lamb As The Ultimate Sacrafice Cant Not Be Messured By The Hand Of Man, Nor Was Created It By Man BUT IT WAS CREATED BY GOD Another Word For Heaven Is Unreachble, And After The Temptation In THE WILDERNESS THEN Came The Angels Who Came And Minstered To Him With From His Kingdom To Give Him Strengeth That Was Needed To Preach HIS LAW, THE WORD SAYS EVEN THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS GREATER THAN THE STRENETH OF MEN, Which I have Spoke Of A Lot Its Something To Foucus On IN OUR TIME OF WEAKNESS GLORY TO GOD, AND TODAY Again Ya,alls WE MUST PRAY FOR THE SPIRT OF ACKNOWLEMENT, AND Even In Those Great Stand Stills, LIFT THISE CONFLICTS AND TRIALS TO THE UPPER ROOM BEFORE We Make Another Supplication,
Old 12-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #2696
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Ya See GOD Would Rather Have Our Meat To Stick To Our Bones SO U Can Make It AND RECIVE HIS Blessings Fo Ya Daily THE BLESSINGS FOR HIS PEOPLE TODAY ARE SO WILLING TO COMFORT AND STRENTHEN YOU, Where You Need It The Most, Sometimes Ya,alls We Really Dont Know Where WE NEED STRENETH THE MOST, Its Somehow Forgotten By Ourselves BUT NOT BY GOD, Because 100 percent Of The Time Where At War In Life And In A Conflict That Seemes To Have AUTHERTIY But Its Loosing A BATTLE IT CANT WIN, Ya,alls Like i said This Is A Long Topic And I will Coutinue It Out, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls WHERE WE NEED IT THE MOST GLORY TO GOD It May Be A Battle Ya May Be In That Wating Zone Peril Even PRAISE JESUS, WHERE, You Are THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH US PRAISE JESUS I SEE ONE MAN A WALKING WHO IS HE, I SEE ANOTHER FOE SAYING YOUR GOD IS GOD PRAISE JESUS, AND I SEE That Cross STILL AND THE OVERCOMER ON IT WHO PROCLAIMED IT IS FINSHIED I Know Oh How I know Ya,alls What That Sounds Like BUT THATS THE RISEN POWER OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE MIDST OF CONFLICTS For Us I Know Without Cease HE IS PROCLAMING IT IS FINSHED PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #2697
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS, JEHOVHOA God Almighty Father Be Our Coutinuing Strife GLORY TO GOD And Coutinue To Preserve Us The Word Of God, Is Always Overcoming Enough To Never Got Out In Vain, From Many Prespectives Either RECIVING OR GIVING Small Like That Precious Tittle Of The Law , AND Of Course There May Have Been Times When Your Seeds Where Sewn, AND In A Instant ROBED Because Of A Liar A Thief And Destroyer, Mark>4>2>15, And He Taught Theme Many Things By Parables AND Said Unto Theme In His Doctrine,
Old 12-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #2698
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daliy Bread~~Fighting The Conflict

AND THE WORD SAYS, From Those Parables HEARKEN, Behold There Went Out A Sower To Sow And It Came To Pass As He Sowed, SOME Fell By The Wayside And The Fowls Of The Air Came And Devored It Up And Some Fell On Stony Ground Where IT HAD NOT MUCH Earth And All It Once IT SPRANG Up Because IT HAD NO DEPTH OF THE EARTH WHEN THE SUN WAS UP IT WAS SCORCHED AND BECAUSE IT HAD NO ROOT IT WITHERD AWAY,PRAISE JESUS, AND SOME FELL AMONG THORNS IN OUR VALLEYS AND THE THORNS GRE UP AND CHOKED IT AND IT YILLDED NO FRUIT, BUT IM SURE STRENGETH CAME AND A POWER THAT CANT BE OVERCOME, PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD WE KNOW THAT WAS ROBBED AMEN, And Other Fell On Good Ground And Did Yield Fruit That Spang Up AND INCREASED AND BROUGHT FORTH SOME THIRTY AND SOME SIXTY AND SOME AN HUNDRED AMEN, And Those Fruits And Words Goeth Out Not In Vain AND He Sain Unto Theme He That Hath Ears To Hear Let Him Hear, IF ONLY WE COULD HOLD ON TO THAT WHICH WAS PLANTED IN THE THORNS, PRAISE JESUS
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #2699
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS, GLORY TO GOD, Give Us Strengeth In All Things As I,am Still On This Topic ya,alls PUT, Not Your Trust In Princes Nor In The Son Of Man, In Whom There Is No Help, PRAISE JESUS Our Breath Goeth Forth And He Returns It To Earth, In That Very Day His Thoughts Perish , Happy Is He That Have The God Of Jacob For His Help Whose Hope Is In The Lord Thy GOD, Which Made The Heavens And The Earth PRAISE JESUS AND Glory To GOD all Thats There, Is Which Keepeth Truth Forever Which Executeth JUDGEMEANT FOR THE OPRRESSED PRAISE JESUS Which Giveth Food To The Hungry PRAISE JESUS The Lord Looseth The Prisoners PRAISE JESUS THE LORD THY GOD OPENS THE EYES OF THE BLIND THE LORD RAISETH THEME THAT ARE BOWED DOWN , Psalm 146>2>8 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls Clartiy And Understanding And We Shall Live, PEACE BE WITH US TODAY IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THAT NAME THAT COMETH CRYSTAL THROUGH ALL WARFARES JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS,
Old 12-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #2700
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS, GLORY TO GOD, Oh Death, Where Is Thy Sting Oh Liar, Where Is Thy Truth but massive destuction of the mind PRAISE JESUS The Rebel Of The Fight Of Our Restoremeant And The Peace That Cometh Out Of The Storm, When He Was Alone They That Were About Him With They Asked Him THE PARABLE AND HE SAID UNTO THEME, Unto You It Is Given To Know The Mystery Of The Kingdom Of GOD AND ya,alls Days OF REMEMBERANCE Of Our Trials Of Youth And As We Grew WE Do Know PRAISE JESUS That The Mystery Of The Kingdom WAS Our SAVING STRENETH, BUT, Unto Theme That Are Without All Of This Are Done In Parables, THINGS Are Done In Parables THAT SEEING They May See AND NOT PERCIVE AND HEARING THEY MAY HEAR AND NOT UNDERSTAND , Lest At , At Anytime They Should Be Convererted And Their Sins Should Be Forgiven