++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-13-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
Scorpion King
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Question for Demon Hunter fans

I noticed on iTunes that they have a special Double Take album for Demon Hunter, which is basically Summer Of Darkness and The Triptych combined into one album, all for fifteen dollars. It sounded like a good deal, but when I looked at the reviews, one of them said that "secondary vocals" had been added, and that some of the songs were remixes of the originals. Is this true? If so, how much do they differ from the originals? I'd rather prefer to be listening to the original songs, rather than heavily altered remixes.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Question for Demon Hunter fans

Is this a newer release? The last official release from them was a special edition of The Triptych, featuring 4 songs--3 acoustic versions and 1 remix--and a DVD. That came out last October or November, I think (The Triptych originally released one year prior). As far as I know, their next planned release is sometime around Thanksgiving, and as far as I know, it's a regular ol' studio album, no remixes or anything. I'll try & look into your query, tho, as I love DH. I'm not particularly familiar with iTunes, tho I do know sometimes bands release mini-EPs & such on there all the time (Anberlin did so w/ their Godspeed single & B-side "Haunting" a couple of months before Cities came out).