++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 08-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
More media exposure

The old media establishment (NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,AP,New York Time,Chicago Tribune..... ) are just as corrupt as the politicians they work to protect (liberals) or destroy (conservatives).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUEPQaQ7Ec

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 08-12-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: More media exposure

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) The old media establishment (NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,AP,New York Time,Chicago Tribune..... ) are just as corrupt as the politicians they work to protect (liberals) or destroy (conservatives).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUEPQaQ7Ec
I DONT CARE BROTHER HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND Its Cool As Ice any more i tell ya i think their giving up they dont know what they are doing in congress it really is for me a trip its entertaiment good press in all its just a symponthney of destruction so help me its a wander they have,nt let dave mustane in congress HAAAAAAAAA I Could Just Picture That Presedent Bush the speach To Dave Now Son Ya Know a lot About whats going on here So we Are going to let you decide here for a while HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO i know now why we keep this thread right here to amuse ourselfs IN THIS Holy Wars HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks For Posting HAAAAAAAAA
Old 08-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Scorpion King
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) I DONT CARE BROTHER HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND Its Cool As Ice any more i tell ya i think their giving up they dont know what they are doing in congress it really is for me a trip its entertaiment good press in all its just a symponthney of destruction so help me its a wander they have,nt let dave mustane in congress HAAAAAAAAA I Could Just Picture That Presedent Bush the speach To Dave Now Son Ya Know a lot About whats going on here So we Are going to let you decide here for a while HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO i know now why we keep this thread right here to amuse ourselfs IN THIS Holy Wars HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks For Posting HAAAAAAAAA

I like Megadeth too, but you need to go into detox.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

come again and say what