++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-28-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Every Knee Shall Bow

Blessed Ary They That Do His Commandents That You May Have Right To The The TREE OF LIFE That Grows Of Many Things Life Death Happiness Sorrows Laughter Tears Memories Ups Downs Highs Lows We Have All Benn There He Understands As We Struggle And As We Walk As Followers Of Faith We Have An Obligation To Our Fellow Man But Sometimes We Do All We Can For He Is The Head Of Us All And We Always Finsh What We Ourselfs Cant Seem To Resolve He Never Looks Away From Us All And He Would Never Tell I,ve Done All I Can And We Awake And Know Him We Are Going To Know Right Then And There Why Every Knee Must Bow And Every Tounge Will Confess THAT HE IS LORD Oh Lord Oh Lord Your Going Want Every Knee Shall Bow And Every Tounge Will Confess That You Oh Lord So Many Questions So Un Anwsered Why Must We Die Why Must Me Strife Why Must Be Hurt Why Must We Fight Why Must We Wait Oh Lord How Much More Can We Take OUR WE ALL ANY BETTER THAN YOU MY LORD Did Thou Not Carry Us In These Times Did Thou Ever Leave Us Or For Sake Us Oh Lord Was There Ever A Time You Ever Turned Our Crys Away And Did Not Wipe Away Every Tear From Our Eyes When We Stop Thinking Of Self And Recall For You Would Never Ever Put On Us No More Than Which We Can Bear You All Ways Do And Have Already Done What Is Right Its Time We All Stand Together And Do That Which Was Commandent Of You Love Each Other As I Have Loved You What Simple Think To Do To Reach Out To Another And Treat Theme The Way You Yourself Would Want To Be Treated, We Bring Our Own Pain And Sorrows Because We Have Not Loved Enough But Oh My Lord Oh My Lord How You Understand Sometimes We Do All We Can And You Still Carry Us Every Knee Shall Bow Every Tounge Confess That You Our Lord I Have Not Done Enough Oh Lord But I Would Just Like To Go Ahead And Make My Final Bow And My Tounge Confess THAT YOU OUR MY LORD Of My Life Today Now And Forever For You Are My Lord And Every Knee Shall Indeed Bow And Every Tounge Will In Fact Confess THAT YOU ARE LORD ....
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-30-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...cs...felt pretty good, huh?...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 03-30-2005, 08:52 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
yes that rocked!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-02-2005, 12:12 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HR2004) yes that rocked!
thanks again