++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #16
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Vip Experience?!

KISS cares about their fans? $750 for VIP?. Sounds like Gene Simmons was in charge of that promotion. Why are all 15 KISS fans on this board?

Last edited by XALTERBRIDGEX : 08-16-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #17
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by alitea) Sorry guys about the no autographs. I will say that the the other artist that I know about do not do autographs for 5 star VIP either. I think that the fear is that it would take too much time if they had to sign different things for everyone. I know it bites but I would be happy with a handshake or a hug from the guys

It only takes 2 seconds to sign an autograph. That is how the big bands do it.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #18
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) KISS cares about their fans? $750 for VIP?. Sounds like Gene Simmons was in charge of that promotion. Why are all 15 KISS fans on this board?

Maybe Creed would not have broke up in the first place if they were fan friendly. It is the same arrogance that made the fans turn against them, mostly Scott. I am a Creed fan and a KISS fan. By the way KISS has been around for 35 years and they can sign an autograph, why can't Creed?
Old 08-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #19
Jellybeans003
USER INFO »

As my hubby says,
"Bands should pay us for our time not the other way around."
Old 08-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #20
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) surely if you paid all that much for a VIP experience you would want what you thought was your money's worth?
Surely, I would never be stupid enough to pay for a meet & greet.

I met Alter Bridge once already. Price: $0
Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #21
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Get off this board with your KISS comparsion, Trent Reznor was right, KISS put make-up on everynight like clowns do, and entertained people. KISS my ass,they are old and greedy(Gene Simmons) goodbye!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #22
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Get off this board with your KISS comparsion, Trent Reznor was right, KISS put make-up on everynight like clowns do, and entertained people. KISS my ass, they are old, goodbye!

Really. How many of today's bands can fill 20,000 seats everynight or will after 30 years. Hey smart guy, even Tremonti loves KISS you tool. You are mad because there will never be any Scott Stapp action figures for you to play with. It will be ok little buddy.

Last edited by colbymercury : 08-16-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) By the way KISS has been around for 35 years and they can sign an autograph, why can't Creed?

Maybe it's not Creed's choice, but their management or label. There are a lot more people in control of this band than the artists themselves. I wish people on this board would take a chill pill and think before spouting off.

This board is becoming obnoxious. Someone is always complaining about something whether it's the new album (based on crappy concert videos and 30 second music clips of 1 friggin' song), the overpriced VIP crap, Scott's voice, or his hair.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #24
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Oh im a tool? because Tremonti likes KISS I should as well..Fuck you, get off this board..Why arent you on KISS's message board? Kiss must be not filling seats anymore because they are playing for American Idol, Gene Simmons has his own TV show and is promoting Dr. Pepper now. Nobody here cares about your Stupid KISS band, the best part in Detriot Rock City, "KISS SUCKS"
Old 08-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #25
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Play nice kids or the thread will be closed. We keep a nice, decent board, and we want it to stay that way.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #26
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) Really. How many of today's bands can fill 20,000 seats everynight or will after 30 years. Hey smart guy, even Tremonti loves KISS you tool. You are mad because there will never be any Scott Stapp action figures for you to play with. It will be ok little buddy.
If anything...it sounds like kiss is an easy to promote, radio friendly sell out than a real rock band. Why the heck would anyone want a scott stapp ation figure? This isint the 80's and band members are not super heroes or idols. They are just people. Anyone that thinks otherwise are the true tools.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #27
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) Maybe it's not Creed's choice, but their management or label. There are a lot more people in control of this band than the artists themselves. I wish people on this board would take a chill pill and think before spouting off.

This board is becoming obnoxious. Someone is always complaining about something whether it's the new album (based on crappy concert videos and 30 second music clips of 1 friggin' song), the overpriced VIP crap, Scott's voice, or his hair.
Agreed.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #28
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Oh im a tool? because Tremonti likes KISS I should as well..Fuck you, get off this board..Why arent you on KISS's message board? Kiss must be not filling seats anymore because they are playing for American Idol, Gene Simmons has his own TV show and is promoting Dr. Pepper now. Nobody here cares about your Stupid KISS band, the best part in Detriot Rock City, "KISS SUCKS"

Nice language. Actual KISS is still selling out stadiums and arena's worldwide this year alone. Just because someone likes to make money then they must be a bad person. And you would not do the same thing. You are a liar if you say you would not. So you must be saying that Creed is not money hungry since they are doing this money grab tour right now. Creed must be giving all the proceeds to charity. Wake up...
Old 08-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) If anything...it sounds like kiss is an easy to promote, radio friendly sell out than a real rock band. Why the heck would anyone want a scott stapp ation figure? This isint the 80's and band members are not super heroes or idols. They are just people. Anyone that thinks otherwise are the true tools.

You are right, Scott is just a normal person who can't sing anymore.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Play nice kids or the thread will be closed. We keep a nice, decent board, and we want it to stay that way.
Closed Thread