++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-06-2005, 08:08 PM   #16
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Aww Sweetie I'm sorry to hear that. Take a few deep breaths, put your arms around your shoulders and here's a great big hug from your family here on the board. It may not be much but know that we love you and we're here for you, babe!! You are not alone, Gabi!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:45 AM   #17
Anna1011
USER INFO »
gabi such an awsome review, next time they play london ill be coming down there.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-07-2005, 06:03 AM   #18
Anna1011
USER INFO »
here are my pictures of the manchester gig

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann.../ph//my_photos

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-07-2005, 09:42 AM   #19
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Myles said that it was comfirmed that they are gonna play at the Download Festival.

download festival as in the major metal festival in england?

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 03-07-2005, 10:09 AM   #20
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) download festival as in the major metal festival in england?

It's a three days festival the 10, 11th and 12th of june in Derby.
You can visit the website www.downloadfestival.com and get imformation in there.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:13 AM   #21
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) It's a three days festival the 10, 11th and 12th of june in Derby.
You can visit the website www.downloadfestival.com and get imformation in there.
i know what the festival is i was just supprised to here alterbridge playing it, its a heavy metal festival.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 03-07-2005, 10:13 AM   #22
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Aww Sweetie I'm sorry to hear that. Take a few deep breaths, put your arms around your shoulders and here's a great big hug from your family here on the board. It may not be much but know that we love you and we're here for you, babe!! You are not alone, Gabi!!

Thanks Teri. It's difficult dont feel bad at nite when i am all alone. I cant help myself to feel like my heart beats very fast and i cant breath and sometimes like everything around me is moving. I am feeling abit better today, but all starts later at nite. I feel like i need a vacation but again i need to move home and this costs money.
Thanks for your support darling. I appreciate.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:42 AM   #23
Anna1011
USER INFO »
it doesny actually say that alterbridge will be playing on the website, you dont happen to know what day they'll be playing?i want to get tickets before they sell out.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 04-08-2005, 03:59 AM   #24
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Hey Gabi, just remember what alter bridge says in ODR, "Dont lay down and die". Things will get better for you, remember that. I had the same problems back when I was younger, i was always depressed and just didnt feel like living. Had problems with drugs, and thought they were the answer. I got away from it all because of one band, and one song, Creeds My Own Prison. When you think that your life cant get any worse, just sit back, close your eyes, and listen to Tremonti play guitar. It helped me a lot when i had those problems, maybe it can help you too

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-23-2005, 08:57 PM   #25
GregS
USER INFO »
Yay i loved this gig My first ever AB gig
I left me house in Dundee , Scotland at bout 6.30am and drived all tha way to Glasgow airport and after about an hour of checking in etc we flew down to London airport. After that we got on the train to the tube station and hopped on 1 of them to Channing Cross area and booked in at our Hotel. Soon after that we went to a restraunt and got ourselves something to eat. At about 6pm Me and my mom Headed to the concert. The que was HUGE!!!!! We got in quickly tho and got right to the front! First on were Hiding with Girls who i thought were awesome. Finally AB stormed on the stage with the thundering One Day remains and ended with Open Your Eyes. I then got hit in the head by flips drumstick and someone else got it unfortunaly... But then i shook Flip , Myles & Marks hand so its all good Overall amazing gig and cant wait to see them again in June