++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Saw Stapp on VH1 this a.m.

Just happened to tune into VH1 this a.m., and they were showing The 100 Sexiest Artists (think it's a replay/rerun). Scott was #83....of course I think he should have been much higher up on the list! But anyway, the footage they show of him is awesome, even some short clip of an interview. It was nice to see him on there, and to think I just sort of "happened" upon it. Wish I would have taped it! Oh well, if I see it on again, I'll definitely tape it.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-31-2003, 06:35 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oohhhh, yummy, some nice breakfast viewing! Good for you, Kim!
Old 12-31-2003, 06:35 PM   #3
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Kim V.) Just happened to tune into VH1 this a.m., and they were showing The 100 Sexiest Artists (think it's a replay/rerun). Scott was #83....of course I think he should have been much higher up on the list! But anyway, the footage they show of him is awesome, even some short clip of an interview. It was nice to see him on there, and to think I just sort of "happened" upon it. Wish I would have taped it! Oh well, if I see it on again, I'll definitely tape it.
Yes, tape is good. I never remember to tape stuff.
Happy New Year Kim.!!
in remembrance of last NYE....
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 12-31-2003, 06:43 PM   #4
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by njcreedite) Yes, tape is good. I never remember to tape stuff.
Happy New Year Kim.!!
in remembrance of last NYE....

Hey Linda!! How are ya sweetie?! Happy New Year to you too, girlfriend! Yes, many great memories of last NYE playing over and over in my mind!!

Yes, Dogstar, it made for a Stappy morning!! hehe

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-31-2003, 06:52 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Lucky you, Kim V. I'm happy you caught that show this morning. I agree with you, I think he should have been higher up on the list too.

Relearn Love
Old 12-31-2003, 07:20 PM   #6
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Chris Cornell was higher up on the list...
but yeah...Stappy should have been higher than 83.
And just my opinion but...Mick Jagger should be NO where
near that list. EW
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 12-31-2003, 07:30 PM   #7
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
Lucky you! I have seen it before and would love to see it again and tape it. I also think he should have been way higher up on the list. Some of the people that were higher on the list were just rediculous in my opinion.
Old 12-31-2003, 09:31 PM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Is that the show were they had these women talking about him and said something in the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who was prettier than me" and he is SOOOO passionate, almost too passionate? I know there was one of those VH1 shows like that that had these women saying dumb ass caddy things about him

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-31-2003, 11:35 PM   #9
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
I think he should have been #1! I've seen it before, I think, and I can't stand it when that stupid dude gets on there and says he think's Scott is sexy because he looks like Jesus or something like that. IT MAKES ME SO MAD! We don't even know what Jesus really looks like, and what we have guessed he looks like, Scott looks nothing like. People are so stupid.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 01-01-2004, 12:13 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know all the people at vh1 are morons~all there polls and count downs suck~`they put the crue at 28 or something like that for the biggest hard rock bands of all time~`me and my friend was whatching it And she cant get over how stoopid they are on the show your talking about madonna mad it to number 1 who else right 40 years from now she will still be the worlds sex icon~`how ever angleo got good up there give me a break
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-01-2004, 10:05 AM   #11
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by njcreedite) Chris Cornell was higher up on the list...
but yeah...Stappy should have been higher than 83.
And just my opinion but...Mick Jagger should be NO where
near that list. EW

Hey,Linda ! Mick Jagger was on this list! Shouldn't that man be dead already! Anyways, Scott was only 83 Give me a break! What number was Chris, Linda? He is also one fine specimen of man!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-01-2004, 01:16 PM   #12
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Hey,Linda ! Mick Jagger was on this list! Shouldn't that man be dead already! Anyways, Scott was only 83 Give me a break! What number was Chris, Linda? He is also one fine specimen of man!

I couldn't agree with you more Kris!! I can't believe he could make it on that list...yukky!! And ooohhhh yess!! Chris is quite the hottie!! Especially in the older days with that long, lovely HAIR!! But he looks quite nice with short hair too!! I haven't seen the list, but I think Maynard should be on that list too!! He may not be the greatest looking, but he definately IS SEXY!! With that bod and voice!! I think an awesome voice should be considered as sexy!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-01-2004, 02:31 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
Chris cornell is hot with long or short hair, but I d have to say i like the short hair best on him! You notice his hot bod better!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-01-2004, 02:58 PM   #14
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Is that the show were they had these women talking about him and said something in the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who was prettier than me" and he is SOOOO passionate, almost too passionate? I know there was one of those VH1 shows like that that had these women saying dumb ass caddy things about him
Jen, the show where all those women were talking about him like that was Rock's Eligible Bachelors. They are really caddy, aren't they? The whole Messiah complex thing, and that he's too intense. And these chicks are going by what, the videos? Do they know what he's like in real life? WE don't even know, but we still probably have a better clue than them, huh? Those shows tend to be so stupid....what ever happened to VH1 and MTV being music/video channels? I remember the days when that's all they played ALL day/night was videos.

Old 01-02-2004, 07:14 PM   #15
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
These days you'll be luck if you see a video!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "