++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #76
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: the creedfeed elections

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) In all honesty, I will gladly take the women

See it Lith?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-19-2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:12 PM   #77
RMadd
USER INFO »

thanks to anyone and everyone who named me among the most intelligent and thought-provoking on here. i appreciate it very much.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:32 PM   #78
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) anyone remember Lechium?
Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't say that too loud Ryan. There's a name most of us would like to forget.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:45 PM   #79
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I think you missed the point...being controversial isnt the same of more hated...because
I know what contraversial mean thanyou very much and I still think it is me plain and simple.there is no controvercy whith Uncertaindrummer there never was the only reason you people think so is because HE said so in his signiture.

Quote: Again you missed completely the point...its just the opposite...this board is great , steve and mods are awesome and we have special people posting ... hey ...unless people decide to get offline when they notice YOU are online....
I am always invisible I am almost always online here amongst other places. I do not miss the point I understand it perfectly.... I am a member of many boards and this one has the most members I have seen and yet the least amount of people sign on daily it is a dying board for a dead band, and if you cannot deal with that then I pitty you for your denial
Old 01-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #80
RMadd
USER INFO »

i think most people would assume there's a controversy between you and Uncertain simply because you take markedly opposite views on things, and he would sometimes allow his comments to get out of hand.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:55 PM   #81
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

he would allow things to get out of hand?? *shakes head*

I have no love for uncertiandrummer and I am glad he is gone he was a liar and a spineless one at that who always dodged my questions and ignored facts and points because they were inconvenient. He was a true apologist.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #82
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) thanks to anyone and everyone who named me among the most intelligent and thought-provoking on here. i appreciate it very much.

Well, you're a smart guy.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:30 PM   #83
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) he would allow things to get out of hand?? *shakes head*

I have no love for uncertiandrummer and I am glad he is gone he was a liar and a spineless one at that who always dodged my questions and ignored facts and points because they were inconvenient. He was a true apologist.

You do realize that by advocating anarchy, you abandon any sort of legitimacy that you might have had, right?
Old 01-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #84
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You do realize that by advocating anarchy, you abandon any sort of legitimacy that you might have had, right?

you obviously have a short memory span as I have explained my take on anarchy before. How many freaking time do I have to repeat myself chase??
Old 01-19-2006, 05:22 PM   #85
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

amazing ...only you is perfect! if you think this board is dying and you dont like people here ; Go away! btw this thread was funy and cool before you start this boring comments .
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-19-2006, 05:30 PM   #86
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) amazing ...only you is perfect! if you think this board is dying and you dont like people here ; Go away! btw this thread was funy and cool before you start this boring comments .

Ana, dont give a shit about him. Obviously thats what he wants, he wants to ruin this topic.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:08 PM   #87
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) amazing ...only you is perfect! if you think this board is dying and you dont like people here ; Go away! btw this thread was funy and cool before you start this boring comments .

Actually I never said anything about being perfect regardless you say it was all fun until I came in with my boring comments?? I think it is more like you were having fun until I called attention to reality I am sorry to shatter your fantasy world but yeah the board is dying.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Ana, dont give a shit about him. Obviously thats what he wants, he wants to ruin this topic.

How would you know what I want Tri?? How? I have no reason to want to ruin a topic nor do I have any interest in being accused of such... Just because I have the nerve to voice an opinion (a well founded one at that) you all think that I am out to ruin all of your fun riiiiigggghhhhhtttt.

Regardless this just proves my point that I am hated and I am controversial.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:45 PM   #88
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Ana, dont give a shit about him. Obviously thats what he wants, he wants to ruin this topic.

Exactly Gabi Why feed on his ego? Damn! I thought we had actually gotten rid of that bastard
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #89
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Put him on ignore. He'll go away if no one engages him.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #90
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

You know Gabi I had discussion here with some people like you and Uncertain about Stapp ; about politics with Julie and Chase --(and still have, as everybody can see on political banter)-- but I NEVER disrespected a member here ...I never was rude. Uncertain btw, become my best friend here after that discussion we had I remember sending pms to people I REALLY care here like Julie and Chase.
This is act in a mature way in my opinion.

I think we can have different points of view regarding to music, religion or politics...but we have to do it in a respectful manner...and this guy clearly dont know the word 'respect'. I cant stand him calling Stephen a liar or trying to pose as the superior guy here. ..saying this board is dead.

Actually Im not a religious person (not even get close to this) but I cant agree with people ofending religions.He always acted this way. He acts so weird taht no one can take him seriously. I remember people who never had one discussion about religion like me and titan-- going to the religion forum to say him to stop ofending religious people!

But ...you are right, definitely right : he wants to ruin this board (not only the thread)...but you know ...I (like you) have a spanish temper (mixed with italian ) ...so...I cant be quiet... lol

Finally, sorry if I ofended someone here, it wasnt my intention.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-20-2006 at 07:38 PM.