++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2004, 01:49 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Christ-mas

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-10-2004, 06:14 AM   #2
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
1. Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? 2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him. 3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5. But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth. 10. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. 11. He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12. Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

chapter 53 of the same book.....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-11-2004, 12:09 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-11-2004, 12:12 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)
Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-12-2004, 10:08 PM   #5
theironhorse
USER INFO »
*elevation*
Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Silent Night

Silent Night ~~Holy Night~~All Is CALM All Is Bright Round Young Virgin Mother And Child Holy Infant So Tender And Mild Sleep In Heavenly Peace Sleep In Heavenly Peace ~~Away In A Manger No Crib For A Bed The Littlie Lord Jesus Lays Down In Sweet Head The Stars In The Sky Look Down Where He Lays The Littlie Lord A Sleep On The Hay, Matt, 1.21.23 And She Shall Bring Fourth A Son And Thou Shall Call His Name Jesus, For He Shall Save His People From their Sins, Now All This One Done That It Might Be Fuifilled Which Was Spoken By The Lord The Prophet Behold A Virgin Shall Be With Child And Bring Fouth A Son And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel, FOR GOD IS WITH US, Even to the End Of The World, A Littlie While And Ye Shall Not See Me Again A Littlie While And Ye Shall Se Me B/c I Go To The Father And A Littlie While And Ye Shall Not Yet See Me And Again A Littlie While And Ye Shall See Me And B/c I Go To The Father They Said What Is This That He Says, A Littlie While We Dont Know What He Said, Do Ye Inquire Amoung Yourselves Of That I Said A Littlie While And Ye Shall Not See Me And Again A Littlie While And Ye Shall Not See Me I Say Unto YOU That Ye Shall WEEP And Lament BUT THE WORLD SHALL REJOICE, And Ye Shall Be In Sorrow But Your Sorrow Shall Be Turned Into Joy A Woman When Sh Is in Travail Has Sorrow Because Her Hour As Come But As Soon As She Is Delivered Of The Child She Remembears No More The Anguish For Joy That A Man Is Born In To The World And Ye Now Therefore Have Sorrow BUT I Will See You Again And Your Heart Shall Rejoice AND YOUR JOY NO MAN CAN TAKE AWAY, And In That Day You Shall Ask The Father In My Name And Will Give It To Ya, Have You Asked Nothing In My Name Ask And You Shall Receive, That Your Joy May Be Full These Thingss Have I Spoken To You In Proverbs, But The Time Shall Come When I Shall No More Speak Unto You Proverbs, But I Shall Show You Plainly Of The Father, And In That Day You Shall Ask In My Name And I Say Unto You THAT I WILL Pray For You, For The Father Himself Loves You B/c You Have Loved Me And Have Belived That I Came From God. I Came Forth From The Father, And Am Come In To The W orld Again I Leave To Go To The Father Again, Now BELIEVE BEHOLD THE HOUR COMETH YEA IS NOW COME, That Ye Shall Be Scattered Every Man To His Own, AND SHALL LEAVE ME ALONE, And Yet I,am Not Alone B/c The Father Is With Me, These Things Have I Spoken Unto You In Me Ye Might Have Peace In The World Ye Shall Have Tribulation But Be Of Good Cheeer, I Have OVER COME THE WORLD, I Have Glorfied Thee On The Earth I Have Finshied The Work Which You Had Given Me To Do And Now O Father Glorfiy You me With Your Own Self With GLORY Which I Had With Me Before The World Was,!!!!! Let Us Remembear His Birth And Death No Body Rocked From Craddle To The Grave LIKE HE DID.....Lets Comfort Each Other This Seasons And Uphold Others In Their Sorrows HAS HE DID, My King Was Good Example That In The Chaos Of Facing Is Own Death He Still Had What It Took To Bring Comfort To His Friends And Securtiy And Forgived Those Which Hated Him, LOVE EACH OTHER THE WAY I HAVE LOVED YOU THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2004, 02:38 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
That Isaiah verse is like how many hundreds of years old? over 300 for sure!

MORE BIBLICAL PROPHECY ABOUT CHRIST! LETS FILL THIS THING UP!

I'll start another thread alright?

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 12-18-2004 at 02:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:43 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I Like Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 12-27-2004, 11:01 AM   #9
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
here in ghana, africa, no one says "christmas" everyone says "x-mas" and it really pisses me off, b/c the "x" is a atheist mark. so lets remember the reason for the season, Christ the Lord. i know that my Redeemer lives!
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-28-2004, 07:20 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Youre in Ghana?!!! Wow!!!! Merry CHRISTmas to you!

God bless the continent of Africa!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-28-2004, 09:38 PM   #11
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
the OT is "choc a bloc" with prophecies fulfilled by christ.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie