++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
***glory***

When The Smoke And When The Haze Dissapears From Thine Eyes Dont Forget Thine Holy One Will Never See Coruption Im Not The Rest I,ll Say It Again Im Not The Rest, Im Not The Rest, When The Smoke And The Haze Dissapears, when doubt covers me untill i cant breathe, a beautiful opening became, unfolding before my eyes who stole this from me he would do such a thing who would cause me so much pain he would do this to me and who would do this for me he would do this for me would do this for me who can save me who can do this for me who would give me so much hope like a seed that started bloom so beautiful im trying to be strong im trying not show my pains and my needs but it bleeds right though my walls my pride melts like candle before my eyes, who would save me through this the angoney of bless of bitter sweet betrayl who would give a damn of the rest that does not show who could reach me at a place where i,ve tried over over and over again to kill a place where a garden never grows a place made of pain and doubt and sorry and empty dark place its only comfort the blood that falls from me with no reason with no hope with no Glory with no understanding except the pain of my decay who would know me well to still care !!!, GLORY GLORY GLORY, I Came Back For Glory Im Not Afraid To Fight Im Not Ashamed Of War And Im Not Afraid To Fight Im Not Afraid To pick up the second cross that was mine to bare Im not Afraid To Fight Im Not Afraid To Dye Im Not Afraid Of Glory Im Not Afraid, We Just Got here dont you know from the unicorns did i heared you cry i,am i,am brothers keeper save him from the sword , i came back for glory i came back for reasons of santiy i came back for glory im not afraid to fight im not afraid to pick up my second cross, Its My War Its My Fight And His Glory And His Time
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: ***glory***

i,ll be like nagpo, i guess Anyone ...although it was supposta be longer so you have the 75 percent of the dark visual
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i,ll be like nagpo, i guess Anyone ...although it was supposta be longer so you have the 75 percent of the dark visual
wtf is that supposed to mean.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) wtf is that supposed to mean.
......well i just wanted a comment like u did
Old 01-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

i dont know why the moderators havent perma-banned you yet. first you make an alternate account (yes we all know you were rocketqueen) and then you constantly annoy me to death with the hundreds of pms you send me that make no sense at all. yes your posts make no sense, almost to the point where they're spam. i mean, you make this community a living hell and the mods dont give a fuck. i think i might as well leave.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #6
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

take a
Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 PM   #7
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) When The Smoke And When The Haze Dissapears From Thine Eyes Dont Forget Thine Holy One Will Never See Coruption Im Not The Rest I,ll Say It Again Im Not The Rest, Im Not The Rest, When The Smoke And The Haze Dissapears, when doubt covers me untill i cant breathe, a beautiful opening became, unfolding before my eyes who stole this from me he would do such a thing who would cause me so much pain he would do this to me

Those who get hurt or fall, fighting in his path, will surely see that beautiful opening... even if the fight is about listening to others hate and keeping control on your anger.... you keep your head high Rocketqeen/HeavensONfire ......

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) and who would do this for me he would do this for me would do this for me who can save me who can do this for me who would give me so much hope like a seed that started bloom so beautiful im trying to be strong im trying not show my pains and my needs but it bleeds right though my walls my pride melts like candle before my eyes, who would save me through this the angoney of bless of bitter sweet betrayl who would give a damn of the rest that does not show who could reach me at a place where i,ve tried over over and over again to kill a place where a garden never grows a place made of pain and doubt and sorry and empty dark place its only comfort the blood that falls from me with no reason with no hope with no Glory with no understanding except the pain of my decay who would know me well to still care !!!,

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) GLORY GLORY GLORY, I Came Back For Glory Im Not Afraid To Fight Im Not Ashamed Of War And Im Not Afraid To Fight Im Not Afraid To pick up the second cross that was mine to bare Im not Afraid To Fight Im Not Afraid To Dye Im Not Afraid Of Glory Im Not Afraid, We Just Got here dont you know from the unicorns did i heared you cry i,am i,am brothers keeper save him from the sword , i came back for glory i came back for reasons of santiy i came back for glory im not afraid to fight im not afraid to pick up my second cross, Its My War Its My Fight And His Glory And His Time

that comes very strong.... last lines are very motivating.... nice!
Old 01-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) i dont know why the moderators havent perma-banned you yet. first you make an alternate account (yes we all know you were rocketqueen) and then you constantly annoy me to death with the hundreds of pms you send me that make no sense at all. yes your posts make no sense, almost to the point where they're spam. i mean, you make this community a living hell and the mods dont give a fuck. i think i might as well leave.
If we banned HeavensOnFire, your ass would surely go a lot sooner because I find you and your posts completely annoying and rather pointless. You don't ever add anything of benefit or substance to most threads. If you have a problem with her PMs, then take it up with her in PMs. And her posts do make sense. You just don't get them, and that's your problem.

Love the work, as always, HeavensOnFire. Your vision, dark or light, is amazing.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) If we banned HeavensOnFire, your ass would surely go a lot sooner because I find you and your posts completely annoying and rather pointless. You don't ever add anything of benefit or substance to most threads. If you have a problem with her PMs, then take it up with her in PMs. And her posts do make sense. You just don't get them, and that's your problem.

Love the work, as always, HeavensOnFire. Your vision, dark or light, is amazing.
thank you Doggy {{{Hugs}}}
Old 01-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #10
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Old 01-11-2007, 05:25 AM   #11
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

Heavens on Fire is Rocketqueen? i didnt know that...........well i should have guessed with your poem though.
Nice one!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:54 PM   #12
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) Heavens on Fire is Rocketqueen? i didnt know that...........well i should have guessed with your poem though.
Nice one!
thank you, like the signature,