++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-01-2002, 10:01 PM   #31
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott's Voice

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to say that for the most part, everyone posting in here lately seems really nice! There has been so much to talk about lately, what with all Creed (especially Scott and Mark) have gone through this year. I love Scott's voice; it's like he can sing directly to your soul/spirit. I hope for his sake, after the New Year's Eve show in Philly(which I am going to!!) he takes a well-deserved break, for his voice, for his son, and for his own mental/emotional well-being! What good will it do for Jagger to have two parents who are an emotional mess?! At least Scott always does what's in Jagger's best interest; he is such a devoted father! I can't wait to see Creed on 12/31; from what I've read here about concert experiences, I'm in for quite a treat - that Scott is very personal and talks alot to the fans, etc. I have GA floor tickets; gonna try to get as close to the stage as I can!! Thanks for letting me post; PEACE...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-01-2002, 10:07 PM   #32
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Welcome to the bb, Kim. We are all hoping that 2003 treats those guys better than 2002 did. They should take a well deserved break after NYE (Dogstar and I will be there too!!). With all the energy, intensity and emotion that they put into their live shows, they'll all need a long break to rest, relax and recoup. Hope you stick around, it's a fun bb.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-01-2002, 10:09 PM   #33
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Oh, you will have the time of your life. They are amazing on stage. They love their fans, they truely let you know they care at their concerts. As for the break, they are not taking the break we all expected, but they are taking one. Welcome to the board, happy posting.
Old 12-01-2002, 10:35 PM   #34
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Hey Kim....I'm new on the boards as well and I just noticed you are going to the NYE show in Philly. We've been chatting about getting together and "running for the rails" (just learned this new vocab....hehe). Maybe we can connect there. I'm so thrilled to be meeting new friends and fellow fans of this AMAZING band. I can't wait to see them again (my fourth time this year, yay!) Keep in touch.
JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL,
Karin
Old 12-01-2002, 10:40 PM   #35
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My 4th time too. Never thought I'd be seeing them 4 times. I'm addicted.

Old 12-01-2002, 10:47 PM   #36
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Yes, this is one of my more productive addictions....I'd like to think it's making me a better human ("to let love replace all our hate")....but, really the experience of seeing them live is like no other....I'm soooo excited (have I said that a few times already?)
I just wish there was some way of connecting to them more personally. Have you ever had any direct contact? Email, snail mail, etc?
Old 12-01-2002, 10:56 PM   #37
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, Scott looked directly into my eyes in Ft. Wayne. Ask Dogstar, he practically married her at that same show. Thought we were going to have to help her pick out china patterns. As for actual contact, no, none. .......YET.

Old 12-02-2002, 02:14 AM   #38
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
. As for actual contact, no, none. .......YET.
Teri, I thought you got some of Scott's sweat on you?!
Old 12-02-2002, 04:12 AM   #39
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hi, Kim, welcome aboard. Glad you found your way here. It is indeed a nice place to hang out. As Teri said, I'll be at the Philly show, too. My 4th time as well. I'm totally addicted to the shows, and the eye contact on the rail is second to none! I've been on the rail twice now, and I hope I never have to go back to seats for their shows. It's too amazing up front!
Old 12-02-2002, 07:59 AM   #40
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Teri, r u serious?? He looked directly into your eyes? And practically MARRIED Dogstar?!?! What's been goin' on around here??

But neway about Scott's voice...Sometimes I worry about Scott and his oh-so-glorious voice...i hope he doesn't lose it! That voice had the power to save my life. I want my children to be able to hear it, too.

Oh yeah--and welcome to all the new people...Kim, Creed18, etc....it's a great place to be, CreedFeed. I feel like a new person myself, i haven't been up here in so long.
Old 12-02-2002, 07:59 AM   #41
JenRN
USER INFO »
Hey Kim... WELCOME!!! I agree with Dogstar and Teri, the rail is the way to go!!! I have seen them 4 times this year and the rail will BLOW YOU AWAY!!!! it is an incredible, emotional, screaming damn good time!!! I came home with Scott's sweat on me twice, bruises on my legs and shin splints!!!! I still have a scar on my leg and proudly display it!! Have a great time, I wish i could go with you all!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-02-2002, 08:01 AM   #42
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Ooh, Jen, you had Scotty sweat on you!?!? Glorious.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:05 AM   #43
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemer
Ooh, Jen, you had Scotty sweat on you!?!? Glorious.

Oh I sure did!!! I said in a previous post, he sweats so damn much, how does he still smell so damn good? He must be super human He had this wonderful smell to him when he came to the end of the cat walk and got down on his knees to sing to us!!!**sigh** memories!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-02-2002, 08:09 AM   #44
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Ooh, ooh, Triple Ooh!!!!!!!! Hell, it's Scott Stapp, for god's sake, of course he's gonna smell good! But anyway...he got on his knees and *sang* to y'all?!?!?!

EXCELLENT!!

Old 12-02-2002, 10:00 AM   #45
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I got to the rail so I had his sweat and the eye contact. They put so much into their shows that you are bound to get his sweat on you if you are up front. the eye contact came during don't stop dancing. he looked at everyone that was singing along and i was surprised there weren't more people who knew the words on the rail. it was something i will never forget.