++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2004, 07:00 PM   #31
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
found that link on PBF, then they went on forever saying how bad they felt for him and that he cant really be like that, and that this must be tearing stapp up inside.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 09:04 PM   #32
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, i just posted my relearn love parody on PBF, i hope they like it

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 09:06 PM   #33
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, i just posted my relearn love parody on PBF, i hope they like it

Nothing like adding fuel to the fire.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:50 AM   #34
titan9
USER INFO »
Yup. They'll hate you for that, and if someone posted a parody of one of the songs that meant alot to me, I'd hate that person, too.(not a physical hate, though)

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:15 PM   #35
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
well, they deserved everything i said..oh well, problem resolved they dont have to worry about me anymore

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-16-2004, 02:19 PM   #36
titan9
USER INFO »
Well, I wouldn't say they deserved it. You gotta look at it this way:how would you feel if one of those PBF'ers came over to this board(or an all-AB forum) and started bashing AB? You'd probably be pretty defensive, too. If you don't have anything nice to say about an artist, you're probably best suited staying away from a board devoted to said artist. I hate Usher, I hate him with a passion(musically, that is) but I do not go over to an Usher board and start ripping him and his fans. I know it'll do no good, so what's the point?

Old 01-13-2005, 03:42 PM   #37
NeedforCreed
USER INFO »
When Creed reunites and I'm nearly certain they will, Lithium will one hurtn dude. Like Hulk Hogan used to put it, What you gonna do when Hulkomania runs wild on you. Well, Lithium whatcha gonna do when Creed reunites and Creedomania runs wild on you?
Old 01-13-2005, 04:24 PM   #38
titan9
USER INFO »
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say they'll definitely reunite. But it could happen. I don't think it will happen, but nothing's impossible and never say never.

Oh, and I finally visited PBF's message board. I just want to say this:PLEASE, PLEASE cut down on the use of Stapp smilies, avatars and pictures! I was disturbed by the number of those, especially the moving Stapp smilies. One every now and then is fine, but not the number I witnessed.

Old 01-13-2005, 05:13 PM   #39
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by NeedforCreed) When Creed reunites and I'm nearly certain they will, Lithium will one hurtn dude. Like Hulk Hogan used to put it, What you gonna do when Hulkomania runs wild on you. Well, Lithium whatcha gonna do when Creed reunites and Creedomania runs wild on you?

I imagine Lith will do what every other fan would. Get very excited and continue to listen to their albums as well as AB's albums. Hey, wait a second, we're already doing that!
Old 05-14-2005, 01:28 PM   #40
GregS
USER INFO »
I remember last year i was reading an interview with stapp and he said in these exact words..

" One day.. no matter what happens.. Creed will Reunite. I promise "

Then i read an Ab interview which the dude asked Ab what they would never do and who/what they hate..
They all replied. We will never get bak as creed. They all said they despised Stapp.

So god knows what will happen.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:03 PM   #41
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
what's the point of bumping a thread that's been dead since January? We all know what'll happen now...