++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Walmart Soundcheck Interview Up!

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) I would like to see Tremonti, Phillips and Marshall talk more in interviews. Scott should step aside and let the others speak.
He's the frontman. It's part of his job to be talkative and pumped up. What's annoying about mark though is that he just (most of the time) stays in one place throughout the whole concert and puts out no emotion. He looks like a freaking zombie. The only time you see him make a facial expression is when he's doing a solo.

Flip and Brian really arent integral parts of creed. All though being the founder of the band, Brian Does not write any of the lyrics or music. The same goes for flip. It's always been tremonti/stapp. So what they say in creed interviews isint that important to me. In alter bridge I hear they do work with tremonti more.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #32
rebsgirl
USER INFO »

I think Flip is an integral part of the band (of course maybe that's because I'm a drummer myself lol) but seriously, I know most people think that just anyone can sit down and bang on the drums, but a lot of it has to do with chemistry with the band. Just my thoughts...
Old 10-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #33
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

To say Scott & Brian aren't an integral part of Creed is ridiculous imo. sure they might not actually write the lyrics but speaking as a musician if any one of those guys left it wouldn't be the same & you could definitely see that when Brian left back in 2000 ...Brett was good yes but it just wasn't the same (even on Weathered with Mark playing). If you listen to the old stuff it's more bass driven & without those classic bass lines most of the stuff on MOP & Human Clay would be weak.
Now speaking for Flip (I'm also a drummer) he brought something new to Modern Rock drumming, mainly his signature high-hat work which if you notice after Creed hit big everyone started doing.
So anyway the point is they're all special & bring something original to the band... that's what makes Creed unique & powerful.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 10-21-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #34
pricey.21
USER INFO »

Flips my favourate drummer. Would definateley not be the same without him.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #35
nagpo
USER INFO »

it was just my opinion. You guys don't have to agree with.

^I should have added that to my post.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #36
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) He's the frontman. It's part of his job to be talkative and pumped up. What's annoying about mark though is that he just (most of the time) stays in one place throughout the whole concert and puts out no emotion. He looks like a freaking zombie. The only time you see him make a facial expression is when he's doing a solo.

Flip and Brian really arent integral parts of creed. All though being the founder of the band, Brian Does not write any of the lyrics or music. The same goes for flip. It's always been tremonti/stapp. So what they say in creed interviews isint that important to me. In alter bridge I hear they do work with tremonti more.

I understand that. I just thought after the break up, he would give the other guys more interview time. Seems like he says the same things in every interview, probably not his fault but the questions he is being asked.