++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-28-2002, 05:53 PM   #31
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
<b>Two questions for the girls: (1) "Do you really expect guys to believe you've never mastered your own domain?"; (2) "Why don't you watch more NASCAR?" </b>

LOL nice

wheres that masturbating smilie when you need it....
Old 10-28-2002, 05:58 PM   #32
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
why am i the only one answering these questions...? come on people, dont be scared, if ytou can ask a question, answer one not that hard.
Old 10-28-2002, 08:10 PM   #33
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My question to the men is this. What the hell is so fascinating with the thing between your legs that makes you always have to be touching it, scratching it, adjusting it. Every man I have ever MET has been so fascinated by that thing. We have a sex organ there too, but you don't see US touching, adjusting, scratching ourselves. We have boobs too, but we aren't nearly as fascinated with them as you guys are. Which brings me to the answer to another question. I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-28-2002, 08:45 PM   #34
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Never watched Seinfeld, but my sister told me all about that episode.

You never watched Seinfeld?!

I'm as anti-TV as anyone I know, but you've got watch Seinfeld. It's important. It's art.

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

So, you're saying what about yourself? :P
Old 10-28-2002, 09:11 PM   #35
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Hmmm.

Old 10-28-2002, 10:55 PM   #36
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My question to the men is this. What the hell is so fascinating with the thing between your legs that makes you always have to be touching it, scratching it, adjusting it. Every man I have ever MET has been so fascinated by that thing. We have a sex organ there too, but you don't see US touching, adjusting, scratching ourselves. We have boobs too, but we aren't nearly as fascinated with them as you guys are. Which brings me to the answer to another question. I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

i know it looks bad but it does get in the way....
Old 10-28-2002, 10:57 PM   #37
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Alright, that's not a good excuse for ALL men. All men aren't hung like bulls, they can't get THAT much in the way that they'd have to adjust themselves all the time.

Old 10-28-2002, 10:59 PM   #38
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ok ok I will ask a question!!!! Do you really think size matters? I was just curious?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-29-2002, 12:33 AM   #39
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
no...it's what's inside that really counts.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 10-29-2002, 12:35 AM   #40
faceless kiwi
USER INFO »
Personality

And as we gathered in the ashes
Said "fire em up boys and let 'em go"
They're making music for the masses
Sliced up real thin for the radio.

Now all that you took for granted
Has been replaced. Replaced by an actor. And now that you're left with nothing but more of the same.
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
You all sound the same, With nothing to say. We say your an actor!."

PACIFIER- NOTHING
Old 10-29-2002, 01:45 AM   #41
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Alright, that's not a good excuse for ALL men. All men aren't hung like bulls, they can't get THAT much in the way that they'd have to adjust themselves all the time.

Well, um..Mulletmans sign is um..Taurus.."Bull"..he may be hung like a bull!!:P :lol: :lol:
Old 10-29-2002, 02:12 AM   #42
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You never watched Seinfeld?!

I'm as anti-TV as anyone I know, but you've got watch Seinfeld. It's important. It's art.

I tried to watch it once, but I found it kind of annoying. I didn't even get through the whole episode. My sister loved that show, though. I haven't watched sitcoms or much of anything else since Cheers. I don't have cable. The only things I watch on TV are sports and news.
Old 10-29-2002, 05:14 AM   #43
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
I wanna ask why guys think sex is so important??
Old 10-29-2002, 08:07 AM   #44
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by allison
<b>All the questions about why men and women will choose looks over personality and style are all connected to the concept of survival of the fittest. &nbsp;We instinctively know that those of the opposite sex that are "better-looking" are in general healthier and thus make better, more successful mates. &nbsp;The traits of better looking people include facial symmetry, clear eyes and skin, not too fat or skinny, &nbsp;.7 hip to waist ratio in women (no matter what the ratio is). &nbsp;These are the things that we instinctively or subconsciously, I guess you could say, look for in our mates. &nbsp;Better mates help to ensure healthy babies and that those babies will survive to adulthood and reproduce themselves and that's how we pass on our genes! &nbsp;Animals evaluate potential mates the exact same way. </b>

Then explain to me those men who prefer larger women over skinny ones? I am a large woman. I am a size 18/20. My second husband loves larger women. He told me that he likes a woman who is soft and gives him something to hold onto. He said he hates the feel of a "bag of bones" up against him. I have dated many men who prefer larger women. In fact all of the men I dated between my first and second husband prefer their women larger and they all said they hate "a bag of bones". And in some tribes in Africa a woman with a well endowed behind and hips are highly praised. In fact one tribe in particual in Africa have a ritual where the women stuff their clothes to make their behind and hips appear larger. So I feel in fact that it is not instinct to get a "fit" mate... it's all about individual preferances. My first husband married me when I was only a size 4. Due to depression, mental illnesses, bullemia, and binge eating I blew up to a size 18/20... he hates larger women... he left me for another woman who was a size 2.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 10-29-2002, 08:21 AM   #45
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Ok ok I will ask a question!!!! &nbsp;Do you really think size matters? &nbsp;I was just curious?

Ok the thicker the man's penis is the more it's going to feel like the women's vagina ia stretching... much like it does when she has a baby... does a woman enjoy and thinks it feels good to have a thick baby stretching her vagina? And the average woman's vagina is only 3 1/2 to 4 inches long... it will stretch a LITTLE further... not that much though. There is an end to that vagina, ya know. Therefore do you think a woman likes haveing something that is 9 - 10 inches long shoved all the way in her??!! It's only going to go so far before it hits the woman's cervix ... normally shoving an object way longer than the vagina into a woman is going to make her uncomfortable to say the least. So unless the woman is into pain yes size does matter... we don't want them massive!

To the other extreme... if a woman can take just one of their fingers and insert it into their vagina rub that g-spot and give herself an orgasm do you think how small your penis is matters?

In my experience a man with a small penis can do a lot of orgasm producing for the woman as long as he knows how to use his equipment. Positions are the keys to it all. But that's a whole different story there. lol

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~