++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-03-2003, 08:42 PM   #31
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jen...you should have sent them your picture...that would have done it for sure. After all, you LOOK like a relative. Whose to say you aren't a long lost cousin?:chic:
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-03-2003, 08:46 PM   #32
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Jen...you should have sent them your picture...that would have done it for sure.  After all, you LOOK like a relative.  Whose to say you aren't a long lost cousin?:chic:

LOL!!! Yeah I was all cranked that they messed up my tickets for the WAWO charity auction. They gave me seats instead of pit and I raised hell bigtime seeing the money I shed out for them! So I called and raised serious hell and requested back stage passes to compensate for it! After 2 weeks of going back and forth they gave me the pit tickets for the show and also another show too! I could not complain about that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-03-2003, 08:50 PM   #33
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Really...that worked out pretty well, 2 shows. I know you would have rather had 1 show with backstage passes. Oh well, maybe next time.
Let's not forget....for the small sum of only $5000.00 we can all get backstage passes. According to WAWOF, if you donated 5 grand you'll be members for life and get 1 pair of backstage passes to an upcoming show. Hmmmm where did I put that lottery ticket?
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-03-2003, 08:54 PM   #34
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah my friend Francine says she is in this investment thing and when it pays out she and I will not only have those backstage passes but we will be eating a meal with them! ( Yeah I wish!)

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-03-2003, 09:09 PM   #35
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Well, if you double up it's ONLY $2,500.00 per person. Such a deal.

Actually, I've suggested (frequently) to fan relations at Creedink....that they have back stage pass raffles for a club member living within 100 miles of the show...for each show. It costs them nothing and would make lots of very devoted fans very happy. I know I'd be happy if I won!
Old 07-03-2003, 09:12 PM   #36
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Me too, Linda!!!

Relearn Love
Old 07-03-2003, 09:14 PM   #37
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
I'm sure Creed gets hundreds (if not more) of letters every day about why people need backstage passes   Don't think my chances would be very good.  That's alright.  I'll come up with something.  She's going off to college next year (2004), so maybe I'll start concentrating on stuff for her dorm room.  I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Good luck. You know whatever you get her, I'm sure she will be happy either way because she already adores you for being the great aunt that you are!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 07-03-2003, 09:16 PM   #38
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Me too, Linda!!!

Then e-mail them too Sheila!!!!!!!!!!!

If enough people suggest stuff like this, maybe they'll do it.

[email protected]
Old 07-03-2003, 09:19 PM   #39
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I will send them an email, Linda.

Relearn Love