++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just a thought.

The Great Divide was a better Creed album than Full Circle, if you know what I mean. It sounded more like Creed but it also had its own flavor to it. Full Circle felt like a Creed album mixed with Blackbird.

With Stapp working with so many producers and artists on the next (double) album, I wonder how much it's going to differ? I wonder how the sound will be in general.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Just a thought.

with overall of the great divide, lyrics i loved, something was just missing, like a certian flavor like eating hambuger without salt, i did,nt like surround me, or certain vibes,, however i liked justify, from a certian ear for music there was that certain uncerantiy in the sound, and you can hear it hoever the title track was the best sounding and meaningfull song on the album, mostly Human Clay And MOP i Listien to the most of these days, Black Bird Is still My Favorite AB album because of myles vocals pulling the lyrics into perfection, forgive me im trying sound one sided, as we offten have the issue here i more foucused on my lyrics these days, im just being giving my hontest opinon from one ear to the other, if stapps vocals, is like catching up with his age, in his vocal range, we,ve also discussed that in this area of the forum, he needs to to tone it done some, and find his better sound, and go with it, personaly i think stapp to achive the best to his potential needs to go back to acoustic and sketch board, and not rush in the harder edged sound of alternative rock, its really hard to say where he is going with, a double album, in the words Of Mark Tremontie , We can only wait and see what happens, im looking forward, Marks Solo Stuff And Myles As well, From The FAN in me Prespective, ........ wishing all the best with their projects , .....