++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-25-2005, 12:04 AM   #31
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
heyhey!!! Someone wrote in purple! Good stuff! yAAAAAAAAY!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 12:16 AM   #32
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Okay to the believers amongst us what is your stance on people who never hear the gospel? My natural inclination for justice wants me to believe that those who never have the chance (ie: those out in some far distant tribe) who never hear the gospel will face an understanding and mericiful god. However an assistant pastor at my church spoke on the topic and this isn't what the NT seems to say. Its an area I need to read more on but I find it hard to believe in a God who would condmen those who have not had the chance to accept or reject their creator. Thoughts?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-25-2005, 10:22 AM   #33
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) heyhey!!! Someone wrote in purple! Good stuff! yAAAAAAAAY!
I KNOW IT
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
Your Right Aussie i dont believe that, either, thats just the way i feel, its not my place to Judge As Far As Distant Tribes And Some Contrys Dont have the chance that we have here in the land of the free or other countrys that is like so taken for Granted, AMEN, But I Believe THAT THEY ALL SEEK, THE Truth And The Living God, That We All Seek I Did Before I Ever Read The Bible . His Voice Speaks To The Earth And Every Living Thing, And Praise God For Those Who Have Been Called To Take The Word In Far Off Places, So His Word Reaches
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2005, 08:34 PM   #35
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Your Right Aussie i dont believe that, either, thats just the way i feel, its not my place to Judge As Far As Distant Tribes And Some Contrys Dont have the chance that we have here in the land of the free or other countrys that is like so taken for Granted, AMEN, But I Believe THAT THEY ALL SEEK, THE Truth And The Living God, That We All Seek I Did Before I Ever Read The Bible . His Voice Speaks To The Earth And Every Living Thing, And Praise God For Those Who Have Been Called To Take The Word In Far Off Places, So His Word Reaches

ummm although the NT does state the no-one seeks God, not even one there is no-one rightous and that our consciences justify or condemn us. I don't think its a black and white issue and that far off tribes can see that there is a god. Now having some sort of personal relationship isn't availiable to them......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-26-2005, 01:21 AM   #36
Tia67
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) ummm although the NT does state the no-one seeks God, not even one there is no-one rightous and that our consciences justify or condemn us. I don't think its a black and white issue and that far off tribes can see that there is a god. Now having some sort of personal relationship isn't availiable to them......

this is amazing me and my husband had this same conversation the other night about what happens to those who do NOT hear the word and have the chance to receive Christ as their personal savior. My husband said he believes they are treated like children, they will NOT be condemn, God will have mercy on them.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:41 AM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) ummm although the NT does state the no-one seeks God, not even one there is no-one rightous and that our consciences justify or condemn us. I don't think its a black and white issue and that far off tribes can see that there is a god. Now having some sort of personal relationship isn't availiable to them......
Whats ? Or Who Is The......NT i dont know really
Old 01-28-2005, 06:57 PM   #38
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tia67) this is amazing me and my husband had this same conversation the other night about what happens to those who do NOT hear the word and have the chance to receive Christ as their personal savior. My husband said he believes they are treated like children, they will NOT be condemn, God will have mercy on them.

Yeah those are my thoughts as well but making a biblical case for that belief is difficult for me thus far. What I don't want is opinion but some evidence to back up what seems like natural justice. creedsister NT=new testament....sorry.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-29-2005, 09:44 AM   #39
creedsister
USER INFO »
Ok Thanks for clearing that up I really thought it meant something else
Old 01-29-2005, 10:48 PM   #40
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I belive in the concept of god

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-30-2005, 12:09 AM   #41
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) I belive in the concept of god

but not a personal god? so you are a diest?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-30-2005, 01:38 AM   #42
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) so you are a diest?

No im King X

Since when do people automatically throw labels on everyone as soon as they say a word or two?

I dont even know what a diest is, but i have my own personal view on the concept of God and religion in which i like to follow.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 01-30-2005, 01:42 AM   #43
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Okay to the believers amongst us what is your stance on people who never hear the gospel? My natural inclination for justice wants me to believe that those who never have the chance (ie: those out in some far distant tribe) who never hear the gospel will face an understanding and mericiful god. However an assistant pastor at my church spoke on the topic and this isn't what the NT seems to say. Its an area I need to read more on but I find it hard to believe in a God who would condmen those who have not had the chance to accept or reject their creator. Thoughts?

I made a thread about this like weeks ago.

Plus i pointed the fact that religion didnt exist more then 5000 years ago (which was like hindu or something) so what would happen to the people living BEFORE the time religions started?
IE stoneage / tribes / whatever you call it

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 01-30-2005, 01:02 PM   #44
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) I made a thread about this like weeks ago.

Plus i pointed the fact that religion didnt exist more then 5000 years ago (which was like hindu or something) so what would happen to the people living BEFORE the time religions started?
Im Sure They Passed And Something Took Thier Place God Only Knows How Mant Tribes And Lifeforms Were Here BEFORE GOD CREATED THIS HEAVEN AND THIS EARTH, Ya,alls
Old 01-31-2005, 01:53 AM   #45
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) I made a thread about this like weeks ago.

Well first of all there are severe troubles in the dating systems that are in common use. Secondly mankind in general has never being living in caves and caves only. Agriculture has being in existence almost from the very beginning of man. There is a widespread belief that modern man is so far superior but most of what we have has being around for thousands of years. Religion is older than 5000 years and Hindu is a more recent religion than Judaism for example.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie