++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Sky Is Not Falling

Oh It Takes More So Much More Everything So Much More Truth shall make itself known Lies Shall Burn Oh Lies Shall Burn I feel There Ashes , Oh Lies Shall Burn So Much More Im Not Here To Make A Scene Im Just Here To Sing As It Bulids And Tears You Inside Out, Wait Turn Around Turn Around The Sky Is Not Falling The Sky Is Not Falling The Sky Is Not Falling From The Heavens Above The Sky Is Not Falling We,ve Been Here Before , Feel The Torch Of His Touch Feel The Torch Of His Love Shout The Sound Of His Ways Bursting From Sea To Oh Shining Sea Oh Purple Mountain Majesty The Sky Is Not Falling But His Truth Is Marching On I Say His Truth Is Marching On so gentle softer spoken than a shy whisper from a mighty gust of fire the sky is not falling its not always the things in which counsoume you fear but sometime so simple oh so simple like a true love of a mother of which you never had when it all falls down on your mind and its to much to bear remembear it was me and held you seven times seven and seven times seven again acrosss oh those old seven seas and was born in the heart of my only voice my simple one my wise divice my only rock my only hand but oh the sky is not falling oh the sky is not falling The sky is not falling The sky is not falling , there is no other no other no other you shall find no other shall find no other can no other will the sky is not falling its no diffrent now than it was yesterday just you just woke up and was lied to beleving your yesterday is gone that same yesterday is today if a hero needs hero it,ll be me it will take time to know me it will take time to understand me, but if you shout for hope if shout understanding is you shout for why oh why than surley You Could Have Called Up On No Other Than The God Of Refuge The God Of Salvation The God Who Made The Stars And Gave EveryOne A Name, The Sky Is Not Falling, The Sky Is Not Falling
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »
Re: The Sky Is Not Falling

LIKE this one
Old 03-07-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy) LIKE this one
thank you my girl WE HAVE NOT STRECHED OUR HANDS TO A STRANGE A GOD, and made known our supplications to any other GOD, IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE IN OUR TIME OF STRUGGLE IN OUR NEED OF HELP, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD OF ELISHIA THE GOD OF THE MOST HIGH, THE GOD WHO SETS UP KINGS AND REMOVES THEME, thats who my poem is based upon, and also in another reference in our time panic and in our time of dead ends and in confusion when we feel the sky is falling, must we not forget THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD, that has never left us nor forsaked Us in our time Of Trouble, OR DELIVERED US FROM THE BATTLE THAT IN OURSELF WE WERE UNABLE TO FIGHT, And Also In That Time Of Trouble We will Fall Seven Times Fold, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GOD, WHERE WOULD WE BE WITH, HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST TO FORGIVESSSSSSSSSS US SEVEN TIMES FOLD, THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, FOR EVERY KNEE SHALL BAWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFEES THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORDS OF LORDS,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-18-2007, 09:41 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Sis, I love this so much. There is so much in that one. Oh, how some people really need to hear that the sky is indeed not falling, despite what they try to tell us. Excellent job, as always.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Thank U Doggy,