++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shameless

Yes thats just me shameless so if you thought hey you got it right im shameless but i shall remind you we never wonder alone and we never question alone and if you asked and if you wonder we all wonder but its a most precious gift that God does not want us to loose that since of wonder because that wonder is the keys to our souls love is sometimes shameless because we cant wear our hearts on our sleeve but im with you always and always is always life for few in these seasons as they change is almost like a relic to what we all believe never question your heart or what you feel you are never alone as the days pass some can never be replaced but in that lonliness and secret grife is a season for joy that will remain promised and ingraved forever shameless i know other way shamless the message proceding is never loose your since of wonder never doubt real pain from your heart because its the secret to your only happiness shameless thats me i know how it feels to walk far far away from home and being afraid you will never it make one never goes estray from their heart that they dont return in time your still here and alive and doing fine shameless thats me maybey its because of the shame he suffred for me and naked for the world see am i any better no not i shameless as we all think how he as held us all from the bitter cold and the times we could do more but think of ourselfs and what we could,nt say or do but how he paid the price for all our doubt and all our mistakes taking every pain with nothing left for himself except everything to bare and nothing to gain we should be ashamed but he would love us and embrace us and tells us dont be thats why im shameless when it comes to loving him im shameless thats me im shameless so shameless never loose your since of wonder never doubt real pain from your heart because its the secret to your only happiness thats me i know how it feels to walk far far away from home and being afraid i would never make it back one never goes estray from their heart that they dont return in time your still here and alive and doing fine shameless
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 02-25-2006, 02:42 AM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: Shameless

I really enjoyed it, good writing.

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 02-25-2006, 09:42 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Shameless

thanks
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done