++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #106
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ :Thumbsup:

I might be digressing from the topic, so just ignore me... but the European Tour has started and videos have started to appear on Youtube and elsewhere. Found out its actually Myles who plays the guitar solo on Isolation. Pretty impressive.
Come UP UP UP UP.....those hidden talents Emerge, ...... truly dont ignore ya skittles, peace be with you in jesus name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, cant way to check out AB~3 i,ll pay close attention,
Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #107
Inspired
USER INFO »

Thanks Steve, I'll check them out.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #108
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I think you know I'm looking for other bands. I just thought you guys might be willing to share what other bands you listen to as I really need to diversify the bands I like. I would have posted this in the general forum, but frankly it's dead in there.

Gov't Mule...... Do check it out if haven't already.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #109
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Gov't Mule...... Do check it out if haven't already.
i,ll try, skettles, to check it out, go jam some no doubt, TRAGIC KINGDOM, takes on a great feel, have doubt, oh that kingdom becometh a tragic, and dont tell me because it hurts, Right now God is killing dogs and moms, because he has to, Brain Food Is this A fact, or is it just A Fact Of SCIENCE, when weight and over population and natrual human process, the only thing matters in my mind, that EDDIE can Play, and walk on tables in class room, ..... ya know, skittles we still wanna do that, everybody did that was,nt EDDIE, Jimmie Page, Proabley Wanted To that, and it all started with a foxy lady........SWING........ Trulys Angels,
Old 10-24-2010, 08:06 AM   #110
nagpo
USER INFO »

After listening to this album a lot more...I've changed my stance a bit. It's not as bad as I made it out to be with my first impressions. It really takes multiple listens in order to fully grasp the album and the songs. I still feel there are a few meh songs and when I say few, I mean one or two. However, I still can't find myself to listen to the album in its entirety in one sitting. It simply can't hold my attention for that long.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #111
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) After listening to this album a lot more...I've changed my stance a bit. It's not as bad as I made it out to be with my first impressions. It really takes multiple listens in order to fully grasp the album and the songs. I still feel there are a few meh songs and when I say few, I mean one or two. However, I still can't find myself to listen to the album in its entirety in one sitting. It simply can't hold my attention for that long.
My First , IMPESSSION of things, are always the same my friend, Like Geroge,s Strait,s i hate everything, and lord when i first heared that song u guessed it i hated it to, Back To AB 3, i,ll put the Toxic Dangerous Label, on it, it is a strong powerfull moving Rock N Roll Record all though, i have,nt heared not one song yet, i do Know what went in this record, so you are right indeed it does take, MULTIPLE Listens To grasp, and also what we, have her, is powerfull, soul SUSTAINING, Album, that will bring our ears to open again, and again, for our COUNTINUING, The Guys put there guts and heart and soul , in this one let alone the time the sacrafice, let alone working through the red tape of things, which is painfull enough to think about in its own making, and they have pulled it together in a wise balanced meassure, yeah i cant do anything in one sitting either, none of us can, something pulls ya to do something else, then u will get back to later, ........................ thats why sometimes i must post in every damn thread, i,ll get better, i promise,
Old 10-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #112
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I only like slip to the void, isolation, WDTTW and I know it hurts. But I don't hate it as much as I did. I certainly expect more than this from Mark and Miles.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #113
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I only like slip to the void, isolation, WDTTW and I know it hurts. But I don't hate it as much as I did. I certainly expect more than this from Mark and Miles.
i prefer Myles, rather than spelled, miles, good lord the miles we do put in, that would work to, i guess, i da knows it, and u know what i agree with ya, to mark and myles are perfect in music, i do disagree there, but how ever, the best of the best has, prevailed, And That Burning Desire Will Be Fed, Nothing But The Best Of The Best Of The Best, ONE day At A Time Tweet TESUS, One Day At Time Hebean Welp Us, ..........
Old 10-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #114
nagpo
USER INFO »

I just listened to it again. Deffinetly their best album. It rocks hard. Great album.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #115
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I just listened to it again. Deffinetly their best album. It rocks hard. Great album.
...... like i said before a lot went in to it, somethings, may even be missed by AB, who put it together, it will take some time, To Feel its Justice,
Old 10-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #116
BSC
USER INFO »

The AB3 songs are MUCH better live. I never really got into Still Remains or All Hope Is Gone on the album, but when they played them at Southampton I loved them.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #117
Agent D
USER INFO »

I wish people would wait until they had the album in their hands before making a decision about how much they really like it. The quality of what's on YouTube is so shitty. Wait till it's blaring in your car stereo!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #118
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I just listened to it again. Deffinetly their best album. It rocks hard. Great album.
For real man?

This is easilly their worst. So you've changed your mind about the inconsistent song writting and shoddy arangements in 3 weeks? Little silly IMO.

Still god mad love for you though bro. No hate : )
Old 10-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #119
nagpo
USER INFO »

You know, it is a matter of just flat out opinion in this case I think. My first impression was that I disliked it. I thought the song writting was bad in comparison to their previous records because it wasn't exactly like them.

But I kept on listening to it, studying it for (3?) weeks. Eventually I felt that it was a progression, instead of a regression. I realized that it doesn't have to be exactly what was done before to be good. After listening to AB3 so much, I went back and listened to stuff on BlackBird and ODR, and that stuff sounds...well, this is hard to put, they sound like something a new band would write. I hope that makes sense, but I feel they've really reached a level of musical maturity in this album that they never reached before.

This album just sounds very articulate and sophisticated to me. And you know, first impressions are subject to change.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #120
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I wish people would wait until they had the album in their hands before making a decision about how much they really like it. The quality of what's on YouTube is so shitty. Wait till it's blaring in your car stereo!
I basically got the UK album. So no youtube for me.