++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-12-2010, 03:08 AM   #16
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Official Title Confirmed For AB III Album!

Can't wait. This is going to be great!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #17
Dawn
USER INFO »

Michael posted some info about the songs over on ABB..net forums

Quote: (Originally Posted by Michael Tremonti)
Some more nuggets of info...

1) Show Me A Sign is, quite possibly, even more epic than Words Darker Than Their Wings. Solos by both Mark and Myles. And it is very dark. Case in point... one of the lyrics is "To the dark, I am born." Incredible ending by Flip on the drums!

2) Myles lets his voice fly on Breathe Again, in stunning fashion. I'm not sure if the part in Breathe Again or the vocal gymnastics he does at the end of Words Darker Than Their Wings is more impressive.

3) The guitar line that Mark opens up Ghost Of Days Gone By with is pretty unique. I truly have not heard anything like it and Myles told Mark that it could be the best part he has ever written. What he is doing sounds pretty complex, yet beautiful and I can not wait to see him play it just so I can see how he does it. And I do not want my talking about the opening guitar to overshadow the song itself. It is an absolute monster!

4) Isolation will crush you like a bug. Without a doubt, this song is pure bone-crunching metal and aggressive in a way you have not seen before by Alter Bridge. Harder than White Knuckles.

5) In my opinion, all four band members shine on this album brighter than ever before. Again, this album was constructed to take the listener on a hell of a ride so be sure to listen to it all the way through when you get it in order to get the full effect.

Awesome!!
Old 08-13-2010, 05:58 AM   #18
BSC
USER INFO »

I'm probably gonna flamed for this, but not as flamed as I would get for saying this on ABB.net. I've grown to dislike Michael's posts, sure he's cool when he provides us with useful information, but posts like that one ^^ is nothing but PR, he's trying to get us hyped up even more, and he's getting the reaction he wants each time. He's simply pulling our strings.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #19
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

just alittle tidbit from the FB for AB III:
A lot of you have been asking if there will be songs like ''Watch Over You'' or ''In Loving Memory on this new AB album... And I think that there will be nothing like ''Watch Over You'' or ''In Loving Memory''... The guys have stated that this new album is very dark (both lyrically and musically), heavy and dynamic. So we'll probably hear songs like Ties That Bind, Buried Alive, Come To Life and White Knuckles.

BSC whether or not hes pulling our stings and it is just PR, at least hes promoting them. He could do like Wind Up and not tell us anything
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 08-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dawn) Michael posted some info about the songs over on ABB..net forums

Awesome!!
Isolation would have to be bone crushing and crunching , sounding perfect my AB nation, no we aint going skip nothing, ..........Rock On Dawn Thanks For Posting PEACE BE WITH YOU,
Old 08-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #21
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

Update from Michael Tremonti: "Just want you all to know that my brother Dan and Core 12 will be finishing the album artwork this weekend. It is getting closer!!!"
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 08-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #22
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) Update from Michael Tremonti: "Just want you all to know that my brother Dan and Core 12 will be finishing the album artwork this weekend. It is getting closer!!!"
i know cant wait i so like wanna breathe in every momeant, and looking forward to everything, ya know what im saying, hopefully we can enjoy a sneak peak, something in that area,
Old 08-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) just alittle tidbit from the FB for AB III:
A lot of you have been asking if there will be songs like ''Watch Over You'' or ''In Loving Memory on this new AB album... And I think that there will be nothing like ''Watch Over You'' or ''In Loving Memory''... The guys have stated that this new album is very dark (both lyrically and musically), heavy and dynamic. So we'll probably hear songs like Ties That Bind, Buried Alive, Come To Life and White Knuckles.

BSC whether or not hes pulling our stings and it is just PR, at least hes promoting them. He could do like Wind Up and not tell us anything
yes indeed, thats what i was talking about last night with another fan very dark both Lyrically, and musically, but not from evil prespective but from dark areas, one may run into for the in light eye, PRAISE JESUS, but the most importan, thing ozzy sung those lines the best, You cant kill ROCK N ROLL, its here to stay they dont know where to start, its hard core rock gut feel album,
Old 08-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #24
Inspired
USER INFO »

Very uncreative album title. Make it right and Wonderful life sound the opposite of bleak and dark. I know it hurts, Show me a sign and Life must go on are pretty boring titles if not trite. Too bad all the songs don't sound as cool as "Slip to the void."
Old 08-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #25
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Very uncreative album title. Make it right and Wonderful life sound the opposite of bleak and dark. I know it hurts, Show me a sign and Life must go on are pretty boring titles if not trite. Too bad all the songs don't sound as cool as "Slip to the void."
your right, captian obvious, your sorta gotta have a balance of both, thats rock n roll, everybody is entitled to their opinons, sorry it dont meet your standards, perhaps you would prefer casting crowns or jars of clay, or Amy Grant, PEACE BE WITH YOU, ........