++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-15-2005, 01:31 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dry Those Blue Eyes

Dont Wait For Me For Me Dont Cry For Me You Know your part of me and you always will be im closer to those baby blue eyes yes those eyes that you could never hide not from me the soul that those mirrors lead to i hold now so much more dearly in death than i ever could in life dont wait for me dont cry for me you know your part of me and you always will be your eyes never looked away from my pain you never lost me you only gained what we could never find in each other in life i live today forever and always true blue like the color of those eyes i dont miss your laugh i dont miss your clever smile i dont miss you because your with me always a price must be paid for the rest of the free birds like yours and mine dont wait for me dont cry for me you know your a part of me im closer to those baby blues eyes yes those eyes you could never hide from me i dont miss your laugh i dont miss your clever smile because your always with me and somehow you know where i,am and right where i belong dont wait for me dont cry for me you know your a part of me your strenth you strong will is a gift we always shared and its with us and burns stronger than ever before i dont miss your laugh i dont miss your clever smile because they are always with me
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done