++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-15-2003, 12:24 AM   #61
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wadrick: show me the versicle. I bet you wonīt find it. During the millenium the saints go to Heaven while Lucifer is held on Earth, alone, "arrested". Then thereīs the 2nd ressurection, the wicked are terminated, the Earth is restaured and the saints come back to Earth. (New Jerusalem)
Old 05-15-2003, 08:59 PM   #62
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
<b>
Mel!ssa - "lengths of time' to me, hint long spans of time that evolutionists use. Don't get ticked off at me, when I did not understand what you said. I diddn't know that you are for creation and evolution, You statement is confusing to me.

</b>

:lol: :lol: oh you are funny :lol:
Old 05-15-2003, 09:02 PM   #63
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Old 05-16-2003, 02:05 PM   #64
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I second Bec
Old 05-16-2003, 09:47 PM   #65
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
leech, what dies it matter weater if I have seen the dead see scrolls or not? as a matter of fact, I have.

have you seen buddah? how do you know that he really live?

your question was about that stupid.
Old 05-16-2003, 09:48 PM   #66
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
like non of you have ever misspelled word, or had typos. give me a break.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:26 PM   #67
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
[quote]Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

The Millennium and the End of Sin:
The millennium is the thousand-year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrections. During this time the wicked dead will be judged; the earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his angels. At its close Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The unrighteous dead will then be resurrected, and with Satan and his angels will surround the city; but fire from God will consume them and cleanse the earth. The universe will thus be freed of sin and sinners forever. (Rev. 20; 1 Cor. 6:2, 3; Jer. 4:23-26; Rev. 21:1-5; Mal. 4:1; Eze. 28:18, 19.)

You lastly told me to find a verse the proves that the millenium will take place on the earth. Well, I looked for some, and found some. Here they are.

Zechariah 14:9 - "And the LORD will be king over all the earth; in tha tday the LORD will be the olnlt one, and His name the only one."

You said that Satan wil be chained on the earth. Well...

Revelation 20:1-3 - "Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss and a great chain in his hand, Andhe laid hold of the dragon, the serpent od old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for 1000 years; and he threw him in the abyss and shut it and sealed it, so that he would not decieve the nations any longer..."

If Satan is not on the earth bound during the millenium, but in the abyss bound durng the millenium, Jesus will be reigning on the earth during the millenium.

You have things out of order.

Revelation 19:11-16 is the second coming of Christ.
Revelation 19:17-21 is about armageddon.
Revelation 20:1-6 is the millenium.
Revelation 20:11-15 is when the sinners will be judged (after the millenium). Revelation 20:7 - "When the 1000 years are completed..." After that is the part about the sinners being judged.
Revelation 21 is the eternal state in the new Jerusalem.

I have written the fact down in order. You have not, and because of that, you have come to false conclusions.

I am not saying anything that I am have thought of. I am only saying what the Bible directly says.

IS that good ennough for you?

Does all that make sense?
Old 05-16-2003, 11:42 PM   #68
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
The order has nothing to do with it... I posted for subject, then the versicles I found. Itīs not a timeline.

Be aware that the word abyss was translated from greek. The whole context means itīs the Earth, that was destroyed. Thatīs why itīs called Abyss. And the destroyed Earth is only habited for Lucifer, alone, for 1000 years. Then heīs destroyed. The saints (saved) spend this 1000 years in Heaven, then the holy city comes down to Earth for eternity.
Old 05-17-2003, 10:55 PM   #69
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
order has everything to do with it!!!

how dare you say that it doesn't!!!

the order is the essence of it all!!!

That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard.

The word abysss is not translated to mean the earth. it is the holding place of the dead unsaved, and the imprisoned demons until theyare all cast into the lake of fire...which is hell.

remember when the demons wanted to go into the swine? and they implored Jesus not to send them into the abyss??

the abyss is not the earth.

i can't believe that you would say that "order" has nothing to do with it.
Old 05-18-2003, 12:30 AM   #70
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Old 05-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #71
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
you are sad and pathetic
Old 05-18-2003, 04:28 PM   #72
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
you are sad and pathetic

Hey, You be nice to Marcos Calling names is not what God would do
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-18-2003, 05:11 PM   #73
Lechium
USER INFO »
you are sad and pathetic

No, holy boy, you are sad and pathetic. All you see is your bible. You follow it letter by letter unquestioning it. You are one of the most closeminded dumbasses I've seen in some time. Thinking outside of the box is too much for you to handle... and if in order to get to heaven people have to be like you... well I dont want to spend eternety inplace filled with such people, so hell doesnt scare me at all lol
Old 05-18-2003, 07:33 PM   #74
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
No, holy boy, you are sad and pathetic. All you see is your bible. You follow it letter by letter unquestioning it. You are one of the most closeminded dumbasses I've seen in some time. Thinking outside of the box is too much for you to handle... and if in order to get to heaven people have to be like you... well I dont want to spend eternety inplace filled with such people, so hell doesnt scare me at all lol

don't call me holy boy. i am most definately not holy.

you don't know how many times I have questioned the bible and thought about other things. but I can't because I always realize that it is truth.

hell won't scare you unitl you get there. remember me when that is where you show up.

julie - i did not call marcos names. i am stating a fact. he is sad and pathertic because he thinks that the order of the bible does not matter. to him order means nothing. try baking a cake in the wrong order...see if it will come out the same as if you did nit correctly.

and God would call him sad and pathetic - in fact, God would all him a worthless slave.
Old 05-18-2003, 07:52 PM   #75
Lechium
USER INFO »
Worthless slave? So you are worthy slave to God?
I though he loves us and stuff, but guess we're just his slaves... humm...

Wadrik just because someone dissagrees with your views it does nto make them pathetic. Getting all rounded up about that makes YOU pathetic. And you are pathcetic in my oppinion.

P.S. I'm not defening Marcos btw lol