++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #91
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) "Thus the reason why you're so ignorant"

My belief is the foundation of my life. It's something I don't expect you to understand or respect. I do expect some more "clever" ridicule. After all, your "open minded and tolerant".

Liberalism has NOTHING new to offer.
Both sides do have something to offer, but having to much of just one is not the correct way of going about things. However, one should not go to one side but stay in the middle and attempt to view things from an unbiased view.
Tolerance is what holds society together. Not just tolerance, open-mindedness and general respect for your fellow man. These three things are key to having a peaceful civilization. All of which tought through ethics.

This is not "ridicule". At first, admittedly, i was not taking you seriously. Merely just because you sounded like an outragiously biased, closed minded and hot-headed person. What this is, is a discussion of politics. I am sorry if I offended you. I am merely voicing my opinion. However, I would like you to have a more open-mind when it comes to politcs.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:53 AM   #92
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Both sides do have something to offer, but having to much of just one is not the correct way of going about things. However, one should not go to one side but stay in the middle and attempt to view things from an unbiased view.
Tolerance is what holds society together. Not just tolerance, open-mindedness and general respect for your fellow man. These three things are key to having a peaceful civilization. All of which tought through ethics.

This is not "ridicule". At first, admittedly, i was not taking you seriously. Merely just because you sounded like an outragiously biased, closed minded and hot-headed person. What this is, is a discussion of politics. I am sorry if I offended you. I am merely voicing my opinion. However, I would like you to have a more open-mind when it comes to politcs.

I've had several years to weigh both sides and I see nothing wrong with choosing an ideal that suits me. I am biased and I don't have a problem with the path you or Ralphy have chosen.
Is someone "ignorant" if they don't share your ideals? Or do you declare they are blind for not seeing things as you do? I don't mean to dwell on this, but being so judgemental isn't unbiased.
We just don't agree and I'm cool with that

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #93
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I've had several years to weigh both sides and I see nothing wrong with choosing an ideal that suits me. I am biased and I don't have a problem with the path you or Ralphy have chosen.
Is someone "ignorant" if they don't share your ideals? Or do you declare they are blind for not seeing things as you do? I don't mean to dwell on this, but being so judgemental isn't unbiased.
We just don't agree and I'm cool with that
Ignorance in this case is caused by only seeing one side of things. When that happens, you only hear one side and slander toward the other. Both sides have a story, hear them both out unbiasedly.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #94
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Ignorance in this case is caused by only seeing one side of things. When that happens, you only hear one side and slander toward the other. Both sides have a story, hear them both out unbiasedly.

This is like talking to a wall It is possible to know where one stands and be aware of all sides of any situation. Perhaps you are "ignorant" to this, but it is possible.
I'm confident enough in my point of view to be at ease with your perspective. I'm not interested in changing you and I'm getting tired of hearing about how noble you suggest your perspective is. I get the impression that you're not going to be satisfied until I agree with you. Don't hold your breath. I've chosen my side and I don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks about it

It seems ignorance in this case could be on display by someone suggesting anyone who doesn't consider things as they do is ignorant.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 10-25-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #95
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) This is like talking to a wall It is possible to know where one stands and be aware of all sides of any situation. Perhaps you are "ignorant" to this, but it is possible.
I'm confident enough in my point of view to be at ease with your perspective. I'm not interested in changing you and I'm getting tired of hearing about how noble you suggest your perspective is. I get the impression that you're not going to be satisfied until I agree with you. Don't hold your breath. I've chosen my side and I don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks about it

It seems ignorance in this case could be on display by someone suggesting anyone who doesn't consider things as they do is ignorant.
*sigh* whatever man.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #96
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) *sigh* whatever man.
nagpo everybodys taking this election like way to serious but i wrote a funny song i robbed from my Man Mj its called who is it i for one think its funny there is a beast coming from the east now who is it Is It Obama who is it is it my brother who is it is it this person setting next to me who is it Is It Obama or could it be my sister who is it everybody need to take a chill pill or do what nagpos doing and sleep on it Who Is It
Old 10-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #97
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Since I am not under Obamas spell I will continue to raise my doubts about his qualifications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzFl...eature=related

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 PM   #98
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Since I am not under Obamas spell I will continue to raise my doubts about his qualifications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzFl...eature=related
im going be here with ya After Vote Day b/c there is a good chance this guy will be our next presedent a very good chance indeed
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #99
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) im going be here with ya After Vote Day b/c there is a good chance this guy will be our next presedent a very good chance indeed

true

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #100
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) true
i know it
Old 11-01-2008, 01:33 PM   #101
nagpo
USER INFO »

just came back from voting. voted for obama
Old 11-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #102
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) just came back from voting. voted for obama

You should have contacted ACORN and voted as many times as you'd like

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #103
nagpo
USER INFO »

...funny guy
Old 11-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #104
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) just came back from voting. voted for obama
your brave brother you are brave nobody likes this guy what more can i say but guys if he becomes prez i,ll be here for support
Old 11-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #105
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Here is a case of voter intimidation. I think it's safe to assume they're not McCain supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbK....asp?id=968524

-Homer Simpson