++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-05-2002, 08:52 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alcatraz Rcoked!

Its right in the middle of it but Creed is rocking. they are so funny!!!!! man i should have taped it. damn it. i hope someone did. this concert is great! WOO HOOO!
Old 11-05-2002, 09:03 PM   #2
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
it was ok..... brett sang a lot of times which was weird...especially when scott went into "I created, I created...", and mark went into his lines and brett was singing "and I said ohhh".... and mark charged the solo in MOP also...Brett looks like asian samuri warrior...
Old 11-05-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
...yeah.....what's up that samuri thing.......that was wierd....but besides that is rocked

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-05-2002, 09:28 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
<b>it was ok..... brett sang a lot of times which was weird...especially when scott went into "I created, I created...", and mark went into his lines and brett was singing "and I said ohhh".... and mark charged the solo in MOP also...Brett looks like asian samuri warrior... </b>
Brett sang more because Scott was right in the middle of his throat problems and was having a hard time. Brett was just picking up the slack because Scott wasn't at 100%. Regardless, they DID ROCK and yes, I taped it. It's on the same tape as Opening Night Live back in January.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-05-2002, 09:37 PM   #5
kerm3
USER INFO »
GUESS YOU NEVER SAW THEM LIVE BEFORE THEY LOOK AND SOUNDED THE SAME THEY ROCKED!!! GOT PITCHERS TO PROVE IT FRONT ROW TWICE!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 09:37 PM   #6
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
cool, you (Teri) got it taped!! I get a copy??? Right???

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-05-2002, 10:22 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by kerm3
GUESS YOU NEVER SAW THEM LIVE BEFORE THEY LOOK AND SOUNDED THE SAME THEY ROCKED!!! &nbsp;GOT PITCHERS TO PROVE IT FRONT ROW TWICE!!!
As a matter of fact I have seen them twice before and am seeing them again on Sunday. I KNOW that they rock, I wouldn't be such a big fan if they didn't, I was just stating a response to the question of why Brett sang so much. They may have looked the same, but Scott was obviously straining during the higher parts of OLB and others. And I am not the only one that thinks that, see the What If thread and you'll see others talking about how Scott was straining.

Old 11-05-2002, 10:23 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by luvscott4ever
cool, you (Teri) got it taped!! I get a copy??? &nbsp;Right???
&nbsp;
Most definitely!:P

Old 11-05-2002, 10:26 PM   #9
kerm3
USER INFO »
YOUR RIGHT HE WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS VOICE I WASNT SAYING THAT BUT BRETT ALWAYS SINGS BACK UP AND SO DOES MARK.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:30 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
So obviously they didn't sound the same.

Old 11-05-2002, 11:10 PM   #11
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
I taped it!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 11-06-2002, 01:26 AM   #12
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Brett always sings alot. Heck, sometimes he'll do the choir voice during don't stop dancing. A almost fell over laughing when he did that. Mark sings only mop these days. But Hestla sings during My Own Prison, Freedom Fighter, Hide, DSD, WAWO, Stand Here With Me, Lullaby... He just chimes in which I think is cool - he's got a mad voice.
Old 11-06-2002, 07:58 AM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
I thought they sounded great!!!! Scott really needs to be given credit, due to the fact that yeah his voice was strained esp. during the high pitch tones of OLB but he still sounded great!! How many other bands would go through that when they are "under the weather"? I think it was admirable for them to go on for their fans, it shows real character!!!! That is one of the reasons I love them sooooo much!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-06-2002, 09:04 AM   #14
allison
USER INFO »
Scott's voice was straining, poor little thing, but they still sounded great of course. Ok, did you notice that Scott's pants split up the back again???? It was hard to see but there was one single camera shot from behind the stage and I saw it. It was only about a 1 second shot. Then, did you notice that black piece of material on the stage on Mark's side? I don't know if it was a shirt or what but at the end of the show Scott picked it up and waved at the crowd with the hand that was holding it, then he held it behind his butt as he waked off the stage to cover his pants! Then, when they showed him walking off backstage he was still holding it back there, remembered, when he gave the "rock-on" sign with his other hand? I can't believe that happened to him again! I thought he looked pissed when they showed him walking off backstage. It was like he was trying not to look pissed but I could tell he was. He was probably thinking, "I CANNOT believe my pants split AGAIN!!!". Also, a button on his shirt came undone, did you notice that? Then when they came back after a commercial it was buttoned again. Man, his clothes gave him a hard time that night! Omg, I was laughing my ass off when they were in that cell. Did you hear one of them say, "stop touching me there!"? That was hilarious!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-06-2002, 09:06 AM   #15
allison
USER INFO »
For anyone who didn't tape it but wishes they had (repeat showings):

The show premieres Tuesday night 11/5 at 8 pm ET/PT, with repeat airings late Wednesday night (Thursday morning 11/7) at Midnight ET/PT and Thursday afternoon 11/7 at 5 pm ET/PT.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!