++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Odetolife
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
CREED live acoustic performance 7/14

Hey guys check this out!! Live from the stapp house
www.ustream.tv/creed

Creed Make sure to listen to Creed's live acoustic performance tomorrow night at 7PM EST!
http://www.ustream.tv/creed

LIVE acoustic performance from Scott Stapp's house
Tomorrow at 7:00pm

Last edited by Odetolife : 07-13-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Re: CREED live acoustic performance 7/14

Awesome. From Live Nation:

Watch CREED perform their biggest hits LIVE from Scott Stapp's home studio via live chat as they prepare to launch the 20/10 tour. The band that defined an era is back with all the songs you love and remember in this exclusive live performance. Get your tickets here for the $20/$10 Tour: http://bit.ly/bprznU

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

Cool, can't wait.

Last edited by nagpo : 07-14-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Cool, can't wait. Will Stapp be playing the guitar?
well that was nice promotion, looks so killer the pic though is little crazy i prefer the more elgeant pics, like on our members Dawn,s Avi ...wow thats a cool brain storm idea of scotts, of course im sure none other, too let the spirt of creed flow through the home and connecting with the fans, when it comes to visual, stapp is just killer, except for the great divide album cover, i like scratched my head, and thought to self.......is that it stapp in the microphone, : ..... .....ya,lls want footage of the show as soon as it avilabile, and pics to, yeah hope he is learned more cords rather than A And B......
Old 07-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

I Watched it. There was no performance. Stapp was not there.

I did not like most of the questions that were asked. Questions about Flips name and the Creed name are all pointless since you can get the info on wikipedia.

But you know, it was enjoyable. Some lol moments. Nothing new.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »

You mean to tell me that Scott Stapp couldn't find no one to take care of his child for an hour.

Creed disappointed me again. SMH, I had my six pack. I was ready for a live SHOW!!! They don't ever come to my city so it's like the closest thing I could get to a concert.

Therefore, it goes from a acoustic performance to a Q&A and once again people ask the same tired questions over and over again.

I am beginning to think that Creed sometimes don't really care about the fans. (The people who all made it possible for them).

Forgive me if it seems like I'm rambling on and on but I'm starting to get real sick of this half ass shit that Creed is doing and you all know what I'm talking about.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Here's the audio for those who want it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qyemjvt2numwjno

I think the only 2 key things were that the tempo was mentioned (Brian likes the songs slower) and the guys would like to play "Bound & Tied", "Pity For A Dime", and "Is This The End" on tour.

Edit: Not sure why mediafire labeled it 10).mp3 lol it was supposed to be Creed Webcast (7/14/10) ...just thought I'd mention it.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #8
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Decided to screen cap. it...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...0F5D66F3B02807

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Decided to screen cap. it...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...0F5D66F3B02807

Dark Knight if you don't mine me asking, what program are you using? And where can I get it?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by WHATSTHISLIFE4) You mean to tell me that Scott Stapp couldn't find no one to take care of his child for an hour.

Creed disappointed me again. SMH, I had my six pack. I was ready for a live SHOW!!! They don't ever come to my city so it's like the closest thing I could get to a concert.

Therefore, it goes from a acoustic performance to a Q&A and once again people ask the same tired questions over and over again.

I am beginning to think that Creed sometimes don't really care about the fans. (The people who all made it possible for them).

Forgive me if it seems like I'm rambling on and on but I'm starting to get real sick of this half ass shit that Creed is doing and you all know what I'm talking about.
I respectfully disagree with you. If I just had a child and I was going on tour soon, I would spend as much time with the kid as I could. I was somewhat surprised to see flip, mark and brian. I guess they do care about Creed and the fans or else they would not have done this.

It's obvious the moderators picked only a certain type of question(s) from the lot to ask. I saw many good questions be ignored. Which is unfortunate but the band probably does not want to answer some of the questions about Stapps voice. I wish someone would have asked when we would get another Creed song.

A lot of people asking questions were Creed noobies. Some guy on there thought Erock was myles kennedy. This is why I think they should not do any more questions exclusively for social networking sites. A lot of the people there know nothing and waste time asking questions Creed has been asked 1000 times before. Leave it to the real fans to ask questions.

I'm glad to hear they will play more Full Circle songs this time around. Can't wait to hear Suddenly.

Also, Erock is a total bro. It's nice to have a fan in the band.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #11
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I respectfully disagree with you. If I just had a child and I was going on tour soon, I would spend as much time with the kid as I could. I was somewhat surprised to see flip, mark and brian. I guess they do care about Creed and the fans or else they would not have done this.

It's not like he just had the child that day. They said he had the child ten days ago. He couldn't take an hour. One hour? Naw, I don't believe that. Something is really up with that situation that's not being told. Because why would they promote an acoustic performance and then at the last minute it turns into a Q&A. But we would probably would never really know what really happen.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

[quote=WHATSTHISLIFE4]It's not like he just had the child that day. They said he had the child ten days ago. He couldn't take an hour. One hour? Naw, I don't believe that. Something is really up with that situation that's not being told. Because why would they promote an acoustic performance and then at the last minute it turns into a Q&A. But we would probably would never really know what really happen.[/QUOTE

you have a good point. Why would they promote it as live from Stapp's house and he isn't even there. Sounds like there is more to the story. I quit watching once they said he wouldn't be there.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #13
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

@WHATSTHISLIFE4 I use "Snapz Pro X" which is for Mac... you can get it here but it costs $$$:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

On the subject of Stapp here is what Michael said over on ABB.net...

"Here is what happened. All of the members in Creed agreed to do the acoustic show at Stapp's house. Management promoted correctly. One of Stapp's guys called Creed's manager the day before the show and said Stapp would prefer to do the performance in Orlando. All the other band guys thought that the sudden change was a bit odd but, since the Stapps just had a new baby, they were cool with that so they set-up at Paint It Black Studios in Orlando.

After that, Stapp's guy called Creed's manager, again, and told him that Stapp would not be able to make the show at all. The band was all ready to rock but they decided to go ahead with the Q and A since Stapp was a no-show. Stapp has not spoken to Mark, Flip or Brian so none of them know why he bailed on the performance other than that it had to do with either the new baby or travel problems."

I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt... he should of gave the guys a call though. Hopefully he will explain later today in his interview with 93.3, you can stream it here:

http://www.bob933.com/pages/2187803.php

^Starts at 4:20pm (Eastern time)

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

im sure it was last minute thing, i feel like singing david bowies changes, with new babes, as young as daniel is, docs freaks ya out and most the time you like panic if one sneezes that young, Stapp Always Put,s Family First, if it came up suddnely ya,alls when stapps luck gets on roll, of course it could,nt have a came at better time, and if his son needed him, you could,nt blame him, on top of changes, AND GET FOUCUSED BACK ON THE SUMMER TOUR, .....that a lot of fans are wating on..... i tell you, wating on this tour, to get underway , has been flustrating, for all parties involved, Guys Ya Know That Tells Me Its Going Be Kicks Ass....
Old 07-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
nagpo
USER INFO »

What did he say in the interview? I hope his baby is okay.