++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-12-2002, 05:50 AM   #1
Humbledspirit
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alcatraz

Was Scott Stapp pointing to the crowd as to say he loved his fans before he hugged himself or was he relating to someone or something else? Just curious. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:05 AM   #2
Webwitch
USER INFO »
He's done that at every show I been at... I think it's his way of telling the fans he loves them.
I try to hold on but I’m calloused to the bone
Old 11-12-2002, 10:54 AM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yep Webwitch you are right, he has done that at all the shows I went to this year as well. He REALLY thanks his fans and I beleive he truley cares!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-12-2002, 11:12 AM   #4
allison
USER INFO »
hugged himself?

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-12-2002, 12:43 PM   #5
Humbledspirit
USER INFO »
Old 11-12-2002, 06:14 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by allison
hugged himself?
Sort of, he points to the crowd then wraps his arms around his shoulders in a gesture like he's hugging the crowd. It's such a show of love for the fans that he appreciates so much.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-13-2002, 12:48 PM   #7
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Sort of, he points to the crowd then wraps his arms around his shoulders in a gesture like he's hugging the crowd. It's such a show of love for the fans that he appreciates so much.

Aah, yes, I remember now. Love your signature! LOL

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-13-2002, 01:50 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You have to take what you can get, allison. Wanted to marry all of them and run away to a tropical paradise for the rest of my life but I settled for eye contact. Anyway, I love the crowd hug. It warms my heart.

Old 11-13-2002, 01:55 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
You have to take what you can get, allison. Wanted to marry all of them and run away to a tropical paradise for the rest of my life but I settled for eye contact. Anyway, I love the crowd hug. It warms my heart.

Ahhhh...***sigh*** that sounds soo good to me, Maui and the boys.... I'm there!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-13-2002, 01:57 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I am willing to share.

Old 11-13-2002, 05:05 PM   #11
JenRN
USER INFO »
Teri... Those guys would probably not know what the hell hit them if we had them alone on a deserted beach for a few days!!!!!! Scott would probably definately have to get his back surgery! Oh god here I go again!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-13-2002, 08:25 PM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Alright, to all the guys on the bb who don't want to hear how sexy the guys are, leave this thread at once. You have been warned.

Now, down to business. Ladies, we more mature of the bunch all know that we are at our sexual peaks in our mid-thirties, and we all know, too, that younger men have way more energy than men our own age or older. Therefore, Jen is absolutely right when she says they wouldn't know what hit them. Those boys would be spent after 3 days and be begging for a break. "Oh Scott, bring some of that lotion over and rub it on my back, would you?" "Mark, peel me a banana and feed it to me, sweetie." And "Flip, could you put down those sticks and come over here and massage my lower back?" MMMmmmmmmmmmm, I'm warm just thinking about it.

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

Old 11-13-2002, 09:32 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
<b>Alright, to all the guys on the bb who don't want to hear how sexy the guys are, leave this thread at once. You have been warned.

Now, down to business. Ladies, we more mature of the bunch all know that we are at our sexual peaks in our mid-thirties, and we all know, too, that younger men have way more energy than men our own age or older. Therefore, Jen is absolutely right when she says they wouldn't know what hit them. Those boys would be spent after 3 days and be begging for a break. "Oh Scott, bring some of that lotion over and rub it on my back, would you?" "Mark, peel me a banana and feed it to me, sweetie." And "Flip, could you put down those sticks and come over here and massage my lower back?" MMMmmmmmmmmmm, I'm warm just thinking about it. &nbsp;

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. </b>

Teri....You are sooo right, exept why can't he feed and rub us at the same time? Oh I won't go there!!! You know there must be some thing said for those men in thier soon to be 30's SCOTT is only 9 months younger than me... ahhhh.... Thinking about a tropical paradise with them gets me all warm and tingly

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-13-2002, 09:36 PM   #14
Read JDM
USER INFO »
I'm gonna be honest: I don't necessarily like it when he does that. Just an opinion.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:39 PM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
What?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"