++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-02-2004, 11:29 PM   #1
Riffmeister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dont Forget Stapp!!!!!

Now i dont know if its just me but......I dont wanna forget stapp.....he is my idol.....if the guy smokes or drinks....let him. Even if hes into drugs ....let him.....you know i am really gonna miss him without tremo and flip...And i wanna say i am gonna love marks new stuff with brian but come on........it isnt CREED!!!!!!!!!!! We cant just forget him! I have a feeling theyll get into gear again....
Old 01-02-2004, 11:42 PM   #2
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
I just feel like crying. I'm very worried about Scott. The solo stuff is exciting, but at the same time all I really want is CREED. The same ol' CREED that we all know and love, nothing different. I hope Scott is OK.

~ CREED FOREVER ~
Old 01-02-2004, 11:52 PM   #3
Riffmeister
USER INFO »
YEAH thank u for saying that!!!!!!!!! I want CREED!!!!!!!!!! I think we should all team up together and rally online and in real life!!!!!!!!! seriously..........if we all liked creed so much .......lets fight for em
Old 01-03-2004, 12:09 AM   #4
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
yeah, im so excited for the new band, but i just want Creed, ya know?
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 01-03-2004, 12:44 AM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I want Creed back the way it was too and I hope at some point in the not too distant future, that will happen

Relearn Love
Old 01-03-2004, 09:49 AM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
I want Creed just as much as anyone if not more. One thing I learned in 2003 is life is FULL of change and there is NOTHING we can do about it but "go with the flow"

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-03-2004, 10:39 AM   #7
Julbright
USER INFO »
NO matter how hard I might try (not that I would anyway) but I couldn't forget Stapp! It has taken me a long time to accept that there will be new stuff from the boys minus Stapp but I can enjoy it all. Creed is unique and magical and of course I want it back. BUT I don't want it back if it is going to be forced, going through the motions, un-soulful shit. ANd I hate to say it but I think that is what we would get at this point in time if they tried. I believe they will be back in the future and they will be better than ever. The time away will do them good - this is what I am telling myself anyway!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-03-2004, 12:23 PM   #8
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I want Creed just as much as anyone if not more. One thing I learned in 2003 is life is FULL of change and there is NOTHING we can do about it but "go with the flow"

Very well said, Jen. I totally agree and that's a lesson I've learned in my life as well.

Julbright, like you, I will never forget Stapp and I'm really looking forward to his solo project. Although I love Mark and Flip too, it was Scott's voice, his passion and the lyrics (yes, I understand Mark wrote some of the lyrics too) that got me hooked on Creed from the start.

Relearn Love
Old 01-03-2004, 12:37 PM   #9
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) Very well said, Jen. I totally agree and that's a lesson I've learned in my life as well.

Julbright, like you, I will never forget Stapp and I'm really looking forward to his solo project. Although I love Mark and Flip too, it was Scott's voice, his passion and the lyrics (yes, I understand Mark wrote some of the lyrics too) that got me hooked on Creed from the start.
I agree!

I will definitely never forget Scott! He is the reason I fell in love with this band. It just upsets me to think they are going their separate ways. No matter what ... it will not be the same as Creed. Nothing ever can be. That is why I can't be excited for the new band ... it is missing my favorite member. To me it seems like the more successful the new band is, the greater the chance that Creed will not reunite.

I do believe that they will get together again. Hopefully, time away will do all of them good and make them realize that it works best when they're together. That's what I'm am praying for!
Old 01-03-2004, 12:39 PM   #10
e_stapp
USER INFO »
When I heard people talkin' about the new band, they were happy, yes, me too. But the new band NEVER, will be Creed with other name, oh, this comentary hurts me.
I'm so sad when I think about the new band and I remember that Scott won't be there I feel I want to cry!
So i NEVER forget Stapp.
Nothing will be the same without him.
Anyway, i hope the guys will find a good singer.
Pardon me the mistakes in my words.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:53 PM   #11
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
How could I forget Stapp! This man haunts my dreams and his voice penetrates my soul! I just want CREED too! I will fully support anything that they all do on their own but CREED will never be the same without all of them together! But yes, the world does nothing but change and like Jen said we just gotto go with the flow!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 01-03-2004 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2004, 04:41 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
I could never forget Stapp EVER, I look forward to ANYTHING he puts out. I relate to him in so many ways it is like we are kindrid spirits. I know that life has been rough for all the guys and everyone has had life turmoils (god do I know and feel this) but one thing I know is that Stapp is Strong and he will move on and do whatever calls to him.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-03-2004, 04:50 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: To me it seems like the more successful the new band is, the greater the chance that Creed will not reunite.

Not necessarily. A Perfect Circle has enjoyed pretty modest success, but it has not meant the end of Tool. APC came out with Mer de Noms in 2000, I think, and Tool came out with Lateralus in 2001, and now APC's back with Thirteenth Step. Maybe the guys just need a break from each other. Think about how long Creed went at it, full tilt. They may find they miss the creative process without each other and that maybe something away from the band will help rekindle their desire to work together again. Anything can happen . That said, I'm still looking forward to what Mark and his band do and what Scott does. Hopefully, the rest will do his voice good and maybe he can get back that smooth-as-silk touch.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:28 PM   #14
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Not necessarily. A Perfect Circle has enjoyed pretty modest success, but it has not meant the end of Tool. APC came out with Mer de Noms in 2000, I think, and Tool came out with Lateralus in 2001, and now APC's back with Thirteenth Step. Maybe the guys just need a break from each other. Think about how long Creed went at it, full tilt. They may find they miss the creative process without each other and that maybe something away from the band will help rekindle their desire to work together again. Anything can happen . That said, I'm still looking forward to what Mark and his band do and what Scott does. Hopefully, the rest will do his voice good and maybe he can get back that smooth-as-silk touch.
I hope so! I'm praying you're right!
Old 01-03-2004, 06:04 PM   #15
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Juses christ people, it a "new band" NOT creed. Stapp will not have anything to do with this, ever. So it may be years before we have a new CD, well so be it.

I am so excited about this.