++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-29-2002, 10:43 PM   #61
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Old 10-30-2002, 12:54 AM   #62
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
LOL I WAS WONDERING THE SAME DARN THING... WHAT EXACTLY IS A 0.7 RATIO!

dang caps sorry

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 10-30-2002, 01:24 AM   #63
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My guess is that it is the optimum proportion of hip size to waist size for child child bearing. So it doesn't matter what dress size you are as long as you possess the optimum proportion.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:44 AM   #64
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
too...many...long...words....lol
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 10-30-2002, 08:35 AM   #65
LadySilk
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to LadySilk Send a message via Yahoo to LadySilk
Re: If you could ask the opposite sex any question, what would it be?

Quote: [

"How come after you meet my girlfriend you are all over me, but when i am single you wont give me the time or day?"

[/b]

I'm not sure what is up with that. I've heard that a lot from guys and think it must have something to do with wanting to keep themselves out of a serious relationship or something. I've never went after a guy that was with another chick because that is seriously not cool!
Old 10-30-2002, 08:56 AM   #66
Altair
USER INFO »
Alright, time for me to do a little catching up.
Let's start with this question.

Quote: Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
For guys:  

Why is it so hard for guys to tell a girl that they like them? I am having that problem right know because I already told this guy I like how I feel about him. My best friend  who is also a very good friend of his said that he likes me back but is really shy to tell me.

Basically, you answered this yourself. This dude is shy, scared, a sissy, afraid, lacks self-confidence, has no balls. Get the picture?
It's true, assuming he does like you.

Now, if you want to get with him, you're going to have to make that first move. Get up in his face and say, "Hey baby. I've heard that we might make a tight couple. I'm in. What do you say?"

Go for it.

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 10-30-2002, 09:01 AM   #67
Altair
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
For guys:
Why is it that most guys I meet think it is disgusting thatI find snakes, creepy crawly insects and road kill fascinating?  Do most of you really prefer females to be sugar and sweet and all that spice stuff ?

Well, personally, I don't really care for the combat boot-wearing, buzz cut hair, macho-mouthed, muscle bound, bad ass chick. I do like them on the feminine side as it seems to compliment my masculinity. However, it can be cool when we share interests. I love checking out little critters and totally find snakes fascinating. You see, I'm one of those Steve Erwin (croc hunter) guys. Get me in the wilderness and I'm at home.

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 10-30-2002, 09:13 AM   #68
Altair
USER INFO »
My question is why do the girls get alllllll the attention?

Regardless of the situation, hot girls are surrounded by packs of dogs, uh, I mean guys. Take the local night club for instance. I go in, looking for a fun night of dancing. Do I bring a date? No, because I want to meet someone (also because I don't have one). Is that a mistake? It ends up being one.

As I wander around, every decent looking girls is already hooked up or being hit on. So, I hang out on a rail near the entrance, hoping to catch a pack of cuties as they walk in. To my surprise, quite a few packs/groups of girls come in. I say, "hi," flirt, ask them if they want to dance, have a drink, all that. No luck.

So, I figure I'm trying to hard and just sit idle and see if any will come up to me. Yeah, right! That'll never happen.

Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks.

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 10-30-2002, 09:43 AM   #69
JenRN
USER INFO »
I think that girls feel like if they were to be too talkative men may think they were "willing" it seems that when I used to go to places like that I would be very outgoing and really just wanted to have fun and talk to people, and BINGO the next thing you know the converstaion turns into sex!!!!! I personally feel that meeting people is much easier in a natural enviroment. I myself love the outdoors and hiking etc.. so If you have some type of interest, seek the same kind of people out and you will have 1 huge step overcome..... "common interests" As far as looks are concerned it really is the only first thing people go on, I would much rather be with a man who treats me good and has respect for me than a drop dead gorgeous LOOSER!!!! (been down that road before)
Women like Scott Stapp so much you see because he seems to have the entire package!!!!!! A good looking man with heart and soul and a man who cares for his child the way he does
that is a HUGE turn on!!! But to be honest with you I would find Scott just as appealing if he was ugly!!!! Don't worry good things will come your way!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-30-2002, 11:17 AM   #70
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
I know, i was looking for the loser bf last night, checking out all his "Bar" hangouts... walked into one "of his" without my contacts in, sooooo, couldn't see very well, sooo, had to walk up close to one"Gentleman" heh! and imediately this gentleman smiles at me and says''
"Hey baby whats happening, how's it going?".. I smiled back, repied...oh it's going.....and I turned and walked out da door...
Old 10-30-2002, 11:43 AM   #71
JenRN
USER INFO »
Hey Altair!!!! You are right the wilderness is incredible!!!! I myself have 5 reptiles, don't consider myself Terry Erwin( hehe) but animals are one of my huge passions, I went to Alaska this summer and let me say I felt like I should have been there my entire life.... I fell in LOVE WITH ALASKA!! sound weird falling in love with a place? It was like I could take a deep sigh and go AHHHHH this is what life is, The whales etc.. were incredible!!! And the glaciers, pretty awesome, I canoed to the glaciers with a bunch of others and it was an once in a lifetime experience!!!!! If you are a true outdoors men than you MUST go there some time, hey maybe you could even find a woman there!!! Don't worry like I said good things will come your way, be patient the best usually comes last and when you least expect it!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-30-2002, 01:07 PM   #72
allison
USER INFO »
Mullet and LadyV: A ratio is a just a relationship in size (or quantity) between two (or more) things, like a proportion. In this case the things we are talking about are the measurement of the waist and the measurement of the hips. The 0.7 ratio of waist to hips means the waist measurement would be 0.7 times that of the hips! Okay? Okay.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-30-2002, 09:23 PM   #73
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks

Altair, women hate rejection or even the possibility of rejection. We always go the "ask him if he likes me" route instead of the "hey baby, wanna date?" route because if you say no, we feel like we look like losers. And also, if a woman approaches a guy, a stranger say in a bar, Jen is right, most guys think they're definitely gonna score because the woman went after them.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:02 PM   #74
faceless kiwi
USER INFO »
Yeah, buts it's not like us guys like rejection either.

And as we gathered in the ashes
Said "fire em up boys and let 'em go"
They're making music for the masses
Sliced up real thin for the radio.

Now all that you took for granted
Has been replaced. Replaced by an actor. And now that you're left with nothing but more of the same.
Who do you think you are?
You all sound the same, With nothing to say. We say your an actor!."

PACIFIER- NOTHING
Old 10-30-2002, 10:04 PM   #75
faceless kiwi
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Altair
It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks.  

I can relate to ya there dude.

And as we gathered in the ashes
Said "fire em up boys and let 'em go"
They're making music for the masses
Sliced up real thin for the radio.

Now all that you took for granted
Has been replaced. Replaced by an actor. And now that you're left with nothing but more of the same.
You all sound the same, With nothing to say. We say your an actor!."

PACIFIER- NOTHING