++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-25-2002, 08:11 AM   #76
Siana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Allison, if MEN had to have babies, they WOULD die.

hhehehehehhehehehehe yeah
Old 10-25-2002, 12:04 PM   #77
allison
USER INFO »
Allison, if MEN had to have babies, they WOULD die.

ROFL! You are absolkutely correct. There is a reason God made it so that women have babies, not men. If men had to have them, the species would never survive!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-25-2002, 07:54 PM   #78
Ruby
USER INFO »
[quote]Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
[b]lol Ruby I wish my fiance was a little more like you when it comes to music. He is 44 and I'm 28 and our tastes in music is so completely different.

Lady V - My husband never comes to concerts with me. He's into Bluegrass and Jazz. I go to shows with my daughters. Congrats on being engaged. Not liking the same music is not an important difference. My husband and I have so many differences and we've been married 25yrs. He never knows what Im gonna do next.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:33 AM   #79
jrsman12
USER INFO »
Hey listen, ladies,
I am X's age, and I think you need to go easy on him. Now, I admit, he does act awfully immature sometimes, and might give our age group a bad name. But I don't think his opinion disagreeing with yours justifies a cyber-beating. And I don't think calling him "little boy" was appropriate either. Age sees no difference, we are all united behind Creed.
________
free vaporizer

Last edited by jrsman12 : 02-08-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-27-2002, 11:40 AM   #80
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jrsman12
<b>Hey listen, ladies,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; I am X's age, and I think you need to go easy on him. Now, I admit, he does act awfully immature sometimes, and might give our age group a bad name. But I don't think his opinion disagreeing with yours justifies a cyber-beating. And I don't think calling him "little boy" was appropriate either. Age sees no difference, we are all united behind Creed. </b>

I think if you look at Teri's post carefully, it ends with a ...I think she was just having a little fun is all.:P
Old 10-27-2002, 04:47 PM   #81
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
I think X is pretty kewl der... no spanking required!
Old 10-28-2002, 07:55 PM   #82
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jrsman12
<b>Hey listen, ladies,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; I am X's age, and I think you need to go easy on him. Now, I admit, he does act awfully immature sometimes, and might give our age group a bad name. But I don't think his opinion disagreeing with yours justifies a cyber-beating. And I don't think calling him "little boy" was appropriate either. Age sees no difference, we are all united behind Creed. </b>
Hi jrsman12, I just wanted to let you know that I have been giving X a hard time on the bb since April. We have been bantering back and forth for months now and we don't take each other seriously so you shouldn't either. If you were on the old bb, you would know that he can give as well as he gets. Don't take things so seriously!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-29-2002, 01:40 AM   #83
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Hi jrsman12, I just wanted to let you know that I have been giving X a hard time on the bb since April. We have been bantering back and forth for months now and we don't take each other seriously so you shouldn't either. If you were on the old bb, you would know that he can give as well as he gets. Don't take things so seriously!

Yes, um da Teri is right, da Xman can indeed DISH it out too.....
Old 10-29-2002, 05:31 AM   #84
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Old 10-29-2002, 08:29 AM   #85
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
so it must be like a brotherly sisterly banter... harmless stuff.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 10-29-2002, 12:58 PM   #86
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
so it must be like a brotherly sisterly banter... harmless stuff.

Yeah...
Old 10-29-2002, 10:06 PM   #87
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, X never really gets arguementative, just likes to yanks people's chains but harmless.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-30-2002, 08:29 AM   #88
LadySilk
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to LadySilk Send a message via Yahoo to LadySilk
To me it means not letting your physical age rule who you are or who others expect you to be. I keep waiting for the day when I wake up and feel I'm all grown up, but I'm still the same old me inside that I've always been. Inside I don't feel any older than I ever have. I have given up on the age thing anyway-stopped having official birthdays at 29-lol. I figure it is true what they say...You are as old as you feel. Some days my body tries to convince me that I'm not 18 anymore, but my soul doesn't agree so I'm going with my soul.

Enjoy life, live in the moment, and don't sweat the small stuff!
Old 10-30-2002, 09:00 AM   #89
Aimee
USER INFO »
*sigh*

This thread makes me so hopeful! I know I'm only 26, but I think I'm having a quarter life crisis of sorts. Worried about spider veins and my hips getting bigger. Don't know if I want to have kids anymore when I was sure before. Not sure where to take my career. Lost my father at age 47 in February and quit smoking. I think it scared the heck out of me! Help! Is this norml? (Not that I've ever been called that before )
Old 10-30-2002, 11:56 AM   #90
JenRN
USER INFO »
Hey Aimee I am really sorry to hear about your dad, that is sad, i have been through 3 family deaths in 1 year, I feel for ya. And by the way congrats on stop smoking!!!!! That is a super hard thing to do I heard and with all the stress your under with your dad, you must be a strong person!!! And hey I will be 30 in December and no don't worry, I feel like I have had a few life doubting moments myself. I don't have kids either yet, and don't worry about the hip thing it seems all of us women are bound to get that some day, just work hard to be happy in life, with the world the way it is it is all we have anymore!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"