++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-13-2003, 01:53 PM   #31
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Come on. If you really believe that, you're just naive. They were just a little more low-key about it and played a different game.   Artists by nature have to have ego or they wouldn't pursue what they love so much with such fervor.

Well everyone has some ego. But as long as they dont reveal it too much it's cool with me.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:53 PM   #32
Lechium
USER INFO »
Oh, PLEASE. That is so insulting. Don't lump all females in the same lust-loving category.  

I was being sarcastic hehe
Old 03-13-2003, 01:58 PM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
OK so she is differnt. So what? Her music is good and that's all I care about. She has great voice, if you cant hear that than it's too bad. It's different, but exellent. She's not afraid to be herself that's what I respect her for.

P.S. being chased by teddy bears in videos is much better than being postrayed as angel battling some evil monsters lol

Do you hear yourself? The reasons you like Bjork is the reasons we like Stapp, so lay off!!! To me he is different, and not afraid to be himself, and has an excellent voice!!!!!!! No matter what anyone says about Stapp it will never change my mind about him, he draws me in like a magnet! I have almost an identical childhood as him, I relate to him like no other musician ever! So go on and like Bjork, that is your right, and us Stapp lover's will continue as well!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-13-2003, 02:00 PM   #34
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well everyone has some ego. But as long as they dont reveal it too much it's cool with me.

So do you dislike The Doors and the Rolling Stones? Previously you said they had big egos and achieved popularity, but that was OK with you? Or did you not like them as well?

What it boils down to is we all have different tastes, and music touches people in different ways.

I have tried to refrain from bashing you, but I wonder why you bother with a Creed fan message board if you really don't like the band. Doesn't this become tiresome for you?
Old 03-13-2003, 02:02 PM   #35
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Do you hear yourself?  The reasons you like Bjork is the reasons we like Stapp, so lay off!!!  To me he is different, and not afraid to be himself, and has an excellent voice!!!!!!! No matter what anyone says about Stapp it will never change my mind about him, he draws me in like a magnet!  I have almost an identical childhood as him, I relate to him like no other musician ever!  So go on and like Bjork, that is your right, and us Stapp lover's will continue as well!

Stapp's just an orginary guy with a huge ego and tonns of arrogance. When people like these are being themselves it is pretty annoying. People liek these shoudl try not to be themsleves lol

P.S. about his ego... remebr VH-1's BHTM about creed? It was ALL about stapp. Few words about other mebers and where they come from, but 99% of it was about stapp. It's all about him.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:03 PM   #36
Lechium
USER INFO »
So do you dislike The Doors and the Rolling Stones? Previously you said they had big egos and achieved popularity, but that was OK with you? Or did you not like them as well?

What it boils down to is we all have different tastes, and music touches people in different ways.  

I have tried to refrain from bashing you, but I wonder why you bother with a Creed fan message board if you really don't like the band. Doesn't this become tiresome for you?

I dont like either Doors or Rollign Stones, partially because of that.
All I'm saying is that they have reaosn to have big ego's unlike creed.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:08 PM   #37
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Lechium: You didn't answer my question. Why do you bother with a Creed fan message board if you're not really a fan of the band?
Old 03-13-2003, 02:09 PM   #38
JenRN
USER INFO »
Stapp's just an orginary guy with a huge ego and tonns of arrogance. When people like these are being themselves it is pretty annoying. People liek these shoudl try not to be themsleves lol

P.S. about his ego... remebr VH-1's BHTM about creed? It was ALL about stapp. Few words about other mebers and where they come from, but 99% of it was about stapp. It's all about him.

I think you are a closet Creed lover! Dogstar is right, why the hell are you here if you don't like the band or the music? It seems you get free mental therapy here, should we charge you everytime you log on!?:lol: Life is too short to be so critical of others Lechium, go on with your dark underground music it fits you well!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM   #39
JenRN
USER INFO »
Lechium: You didn't answer my question. Why do you bother with a Creed fan message board if you're not really a fan of the band?

He is very evasive isn't he? When you hit the nail on the head he backs away with more bashing of Stapp, I find it ironic!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-13-2003, 02:41 PM   #40
Marty
USER INFO »
I find it odd that they would focus on the lead singer...the creator of the band...the lyric writer. Odd isn't it?

As for PJ rip off, no. Any person with ears can tell they don't sound a like. Lyrics, do you think C.S Lewis and JRR Tolkien are ripoffs of each other? Or do you even know who they are?
________
Super.Boobs cam

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 03:09 PM   #41
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Umm how's Bjork a flake? She has very original sound and great voice. She never wears revealing clothing, and is like 40 by now and is anything but attractive at the moment. It's her music that draws me to her.
She dressed like a friggin duck at the Oscars 2 years ago. She is a flake. She may have talent oozing out her bill, but she is a flake. It's hard to be revealing when you're wearing a duck-suit. Ask Donald.
And excuse the f*** out of me but just because she is 40 doesn't mean she's old. Yes, she's bizarre, but age has nothing to do with anything. And you don't seem to get that the MUSIC is what it's all about to most of us. How many times do we have to pound into your head that they could all look like Steve Buschemi and we'd STILL be drawn to the music.

Quote: OK so she is differnt. So what? Her music is good and that's all I care about. She has great voice, if you cant hear that than it's too bad. It's different, but exellent. She's not afraid to be herself that's what I respect her for.
She's not afraid to be herself? Then why did she dress like a duck? And Creed's not afraid to be themselves and that's what we respect them for. What is it that you think that Creed is pretending to be? I don't understand what it is that is so bad about them. And for that matter, I STILL don't understand why you are here.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-13-2003, 03:16 PM   #42
Marty
USER INFO »
Funny how he has 666 posts...
________
How To Roll A Blunt

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 03:37 PM   #43
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dudeguydude
Funny how he has 666 posts...

OMG!!! You beat me to it! I was just going to say the same thing!
Old 03-13-2003, 04:16 PM   #44
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
She dressed like a friggin duck at the Oscars 2 years ago. She is a flake. She may have talent oozing out her bill, but she is a flake. It's hard to be revealing when you're wearing a duck-suit. Ask Donald.

LMMFAO!!! I remember that duck suit:P .
Old 03-13-2003, 04:21 PM   #45
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Just because Scott has confidence in himself and his band, doesn't mean he has an ego (this was already said probably)
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell