++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-27-2004, 05:07 AM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Relearn Love is kinda cheesy, but I do like its lyrics... Don't care for the guitar lines, though.
I think its lyrics is the "less good" lyrics Scott has every written.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Joge78) I think the song Relearn Love is an awesome song and Scott has an amazing voice. Just my opinion but Scott's voice made Creed what they are or were today...
Yeah right, so the fact that Mark wrote the songs and pretty many lyrics is not that important? They all made Creed, and now 3 of the guys, PLUS Myles are making Alter Bridge!!

Yeah, Relearn Love is good, but it's not close to be as good as ALTER BRIDGE

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 08-29-2004, 06:19 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
Being a nurse I know what prednisone can do to you..... it sucks. I am glad to see him out there, looking healthy and happy. I can understand the comment about the second divorce, sad really. He has perservered as usual..... what a guy! Love the song, can't wait to hear more, the voice comforts me

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-30-2004, 11:39 AM   #18
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) the voice comforts me
...I sing tonight, 'cause it comforts me!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 08-30-2004, 05:07 PM   #19
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA well it should
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #20
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Being a nurse I know what prednisone can do to you..... it sucks.
Jen, so what you are saying - prednisone really can mess somebody up? So what Scott went through really was how he described in some of his interviews? That poor man. I don't have any knowledge of prednisone whatsoever.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:33 PM   #21
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I know prednisone is not good long term. My son has to take it probably 1-2 times a year for asthma and they won't let him stay on it longer than 10 days and you still have to tapper off of it.

Anyway I love the way he is looking and sounding. But ya know to each his own!!!

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 09-02-2004, 10:11 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Jen, so what you are saying - prednisone really can mess somebody up? So what Scott went through really was how he described in some of his interviews? That poor man. I don't have any knowledge of prednisone whatsoever.
Long term prednisone can cause all kinds of problems. It causes weight gain, mood swings, anxiety, and many horrible other things. I have seen people on it for chronic illness and they end up with horrible "thin skin" bruising, lethargy and many other crappy symptoms. Even Jane Pauley from NBC did an interview and long term steriod not only made her gain weight but she ended up suffering bipolar symptoms, now that sucks! I was on it short term following a miscarraige I had, it made my face all puffy, could not wait to come off of it and that was only for a short time ( thank god). So yeah, what he went through is real and it is unfortunate that people are not more understanding of how awful it can be.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-02-2004, 11:25 PM   #23
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
geez, that's awful. Poor Scott. I honestly don't wish it to anybody.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:30 AM   #24
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) So yeah, what he went through is real and it is unfortunate that people are not more understanding of how awful it can be.
Thanks Jen I appreciate the information.

At one time I had very bad allergic reactions to all diary products, which brought about asthma-like symptoms. I was prescribed steriods at one point and I remember being afraid to take them because of the stories I had heard. But, I guess I never *really* knew what they could do to you physically and mentally.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:41 AM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) geez, that's awful. Poor Scott. I honestly don't wish it to anybody.
I Could Think Of A Few
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-03-2004, 08:45 AM   #26
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I Could Think Of A Few
Take that back.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:38 AM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Why