++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

JESUS Told Us To Beware Of The Leavings Of Herod He Said Unto Theme VERLIY I SAY WOE Getting Back To JER Dreams Which They Tell Every Man To His Neighbour As Their Fathers Have Forgotten My Name For Baal. Dream Let Him Tell A Dream AND He That Hath My Word Faithfully What Is The Chaff To Wheat Saith The Lord Of Host IS NOT MY WORD LIKE A FIRE SAITH THE LORD AND LIKE A HAMMER That Breaketh THE ROCK IN PIECES THEREFORE IM Against The Prophets Saith The Lord THAT Use Their Tounges And Say HE SAITH BEHOLD Brother He Said I,am Against Theme THAT PROPHESY FALSE DREAMS Saith The Lord Of Host AND DO TELL And Cause MY People TO ERR By Their Lies And By Their Lightness YET I Sent Theme Not Nor Commanded Theme Therefore They Shall Not Profit This People At All Saith The Lord Of The Host
Old 01-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Lets Go To JOEL 2>28>32 I Have Done Some Comentarys ON This Topic for those dealing in areas And In Conclusion Its Like What Is Going On Here IN SIMPLE SIMPLISTY THE WORD OF GOD BACKS IT UP And It Shall Come to pass Afterward , That I Will Pour Out My Spirt Upon All Flesh And Your Sons And Daughters Shall Prophesy your old men shall have dreams your young men shall dream dreams and also upon hand maidens In Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirt And I Will Show Wanders In The Heavens And In The Earth THE Bible As The Prophets Saw Blood Moon Fire Which Is A Lunar ECLISPE BEFORE THE GREAT TERRBILE DAY OF THE LORD But I Myself Can Imagine Terrbile BUT JOY FOR JESUS SAID IN THESE DAYS You Will Rejoice Everyday That Moon And Wanders STRUGGLE Is Inside Us We Feel This And Fighting For Truth So We Take It Personal Inside, THAT Who So Ever Shall Come To Pass That Whosoever Shall Call On The Name Of The Lord Shall Be Saved For In Mount Zion And In Jerusalem Shall Be Deliverance As The Lord Hath Said In The Remant Who The Lord Shall Call a lot of us have different back grounds cultures and beliefs which always keeps a coming up And In ways Of Tradtion BUT It Dont Matter When The Lord Thy Calls You YOUR NEITHER JEW GREEK OR GENTILE But Partakers Of The Kingdom Of GOD Poor Old Paul Had A Hard Struggle That He Left Luxury To Become Waste TO GET THE WORD OF GOD OUT To Make It Possibile For Those As Today Struggling With Order Struggling Bondge Of Mans Law ROM 7>5>6 Wherefore Ye Also Are Become Dead To The Law BY THE Body Of Christ That Ye Should Be Married To Another Even Him To To Him Who Is Raised From The Dead I,ll Go On Down To Verse 6 But NOW We Are Delivered From THE LAW That Being Dead Wherrein We Were Held That We Shold Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter And Well Jason That Wraps Up My Views Points PEACE BE WITH YOU
Old 05-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cry Of The Dry Land

PRAISE JESUS WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE LAW, Glory To GOD THE OVER COMER OF ALL THINGS Which By His Spirt Which Leads Me To Bring Up This Thread For Many Be Called But The Chosen Be Few The Good Lord Will Give Us Our Streneth In Due Season A Big Thanks Again To Jason For Opening These Threads psalm>42>1>4 GLORY TO GOD AS THE Hart Panteth After The Waterbrooks So Daneth Our Souls THIRSTY FOR GOD And I,ll Point This Out This Verse Tells Us The TRUE Living GOD When Shall I Come And Appear Before GOD THE WORD SAYS I Thirst After THE LIVING GOD My Tears Have Been My Meat Day And Night FOR REASONS THAT ONLY HE CAN FURFIL While They Say Hey Continualy After So Many Struggles And War And The Heart Be Full Of His Testimony And Fire They Say WHERE IS Thy God When I Remembear These Things Chances Our You Will Indeed Thirst For NOTHING MORE Than The True Living God , We Pour Out Our Soul Before Ourselves GLORY TO GOD But KNOWING Ya,alls Right Where To March With These Things FOR I HAVE GONE OUT With The Multitude And The Word Multitude Does Not Have To Mean Many Numbers BUT MORE OF SOMETHING That We Desire That We Burn For That We Seek And That We Wish To Pass Along PRAISE JESUS I WENT WITH THEME To The House Of The Lord. With The Voice Of JOY Time And Time Again That JOY IS MET FOR OUR LONG SUFFERMEANTS Our Supplications The Clartiy Of The Great Understanding WITH JOY AND PRAISE THAT KEPT THAT HOLY DAY
Old 05-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cry Of The Dry Land

The Word Says Lets Go Into This Again To Search To Meditate WHEN SHALL I COME AND APPEAR BEFORE GOD Who Holdeth Me Who Endureth And Beareth With Me For The Precious Midnight Cry Deep Within Me Mourn JESUS Said And Was Talking About A Lot Of Things In All Things Come Unto Me With These Things AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST we see his reflection in our friends in our warriors fighting with us and sometimes in by no means boasting within ourselves but the point im trying to make ya,alls Whats missing is that precious glory we are still seeking as it falls upon us from the precious heavens above the heavens Ya,alls We all Seek It And Push Toward It Sometimes This Life We Leave Can Become So Tiresome WE FEEL AS IF OH LORD I wanna Come Home IM SO TIRED CALL ME GONE PRAISE YA JESUS Ya Know We Mean It I Know I For One Do I Love That Song like jason brought and left us with a lot of passages from his studies A Chosen Few Of Us Will Be Left Here If You Dont Feel You Are So Up For This After Being Through So Much And Still In Warfare And Learning THE Best Thing To Do IS PRAY FOR STRENETH The Word Again Tells Us , Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone BUT EVERY WORD That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God And Our Streneth And Moisture Flows FROM THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD There Are Times WHEN WE Are As Black As Sackcloth And Where A Cloak Of Shame Instead Of Light AND BECOME As The Dead Trees Of Winters BUT ARE QUICKLY RESTORED From Preseverance With Mosture And Rich Foliage THIS Is Because There Is A Tree PRAISE JESUS That Never Ceasing Coutinualy To BRING FORTH FRUIT AND THE BRANCHES Thereof Never Be Dead PRAISE JESUS Lets Ya,lls Go To Psalm 95>7>11 FOR HE IS OUR GOD And We The People Of His Patures And The Sheep Of His Hand TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR His Voice Through Are Storms And Trials And Reasonings AGAIN HARDEN Not Your Heart AS In The Same Provocation And AS IN THE DAY OF THE TEMPTATION In The Wilderness BE NOT MOVED PRAISE JESUS BE NOT MOVED The Word Say When Your Fathers Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Works Forty Years Long Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Known My Ways UNTO Whom I Sware They Shall Not Enter Into My Rest...Even In Warefare Ya,alls We Have Seen That Holy Day In Each Other And Have Entered Into The Rest LIKE That Sunday Everyday Feel JESUS Has Entered Into That Rest And SPEAKS To Us In These Times GLORY TO GOD ANOTHER DAY,
Old 05-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cry Of The Dry Land

Psalm 106>2>5 Who Can Utter The Mighy Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise The Word Says BLESSED ARE THEY THAT KEEP Judgement And He That Does The Right Thing at all times REMEMBER Me O Lord With The Favor That Thou BEAREST Unto Thy People O Vist Me With Thy Salvation That Flows Only From The True Living God BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 01-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #36
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

i found this ya,alls funny, however, it was just a a half of a Eclispe, passed of Europe, as i recall, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, To All, Bear One Another In Love The Way He He Bears Us, And Thats Us, Not The World, Steadfast In One Another, The Way We Steadfast In Him, late on i got some stuff, that will follow the parables of desolation, im excited to get back into theme with ya,s....keep your thoughts in the waters that be sure, which be the precious healing of the nations, and peace will be with you, ......Rock On for something to do, if anybody got anything they wish to share, or pics or findings, feel free, to post theme right here,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg partical.jpg (18.7 KB, 225 views)
Old 07-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #37
BlackHoleSun
Banned
USER INFO »

wow i see Amazing hope all is well dear,there are many theroys to this topic but acording to the bible soon i feel.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #38
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

There be to many to theroys to count Indeed, Thank you precious heart Im doing fine, Whatch as well as pray and cast not your cares on the world, for most of us that do to a certian prespective therefore we must those of us that do we get our strengeth from the higher power. with him the wisdom of the ancients And without him nothing was that would be JESUS we all have the zeal to precious peace with these times as promised as the book of ROM. proclaims choose this day who ye shall serve The Living Jesus they shall call his name Wonderfull. rejoice and smile if you can PEACE BE WITH US .....