++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2003, 09:46 PM   #31
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Tremonti fed us some powerful riffs in Philly. I wasn't hungry after I left that show, I can tell you that!!

Amen
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:47 PM   #32
jimmy2sacs
USER INFO »
Thats wierd Teri, i felt unusually hungry after the Chicago show.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:49 PM   #33
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Munchies, Jimmy, munchies.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:52 PM   #34
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well If you feel it nessesary to not "like" Creed anymore so be it, that is your decision! But who in this world is perfect? I can't imagine the feeling of dissapointment of thousands of people in me, it must be hard for Stapp, REALLY! All I know is the band needs a break, they need time to recooperate from a hellacious year, if you can't let go of this bad experience than it really is your loss. It is not written in stone you will always have a GREAT experiences in life, you take what life throws you and make the best of it. I know that I have certain expectations of things in life, BUT I get let down a lot and I just pick up my head and MOVE ON! I guess as you experience more let downs you will learn how to deal with them easier.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #35
rodirocker
USER INFO »
No, he should not become Jesus, but he should at least humble himself, admit that he made a BIG mistake, and go ahead and change.

I was at the concert and there is no way I would be able to pull myself away from being a Creed fan. No way in the WORLD. Being a fan of Stapp, well that is another story. I don't really like him. Mark Tremonti is my hero though. Would I go to more concerts? Yes... but I am very hesitant too after what just happened. I don't think this is going to happen again. Creed is still a bunch of incredible musicians, Stapp still rocks musically, he just has problems.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:55 PM   #36
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I can't imagine the feeling of dissapointment of thousands of people in me, it must be hard for Stapp,

All the more reason to drink etc...
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:09 PM   #37
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by rodirocker
No, he should not become Jesus, but he should at least humble himself, admit that he made a BIG mistake, and go ahead and change.  

What exactly is his big mistake? Not handling all the problems in his life the way people think he should? Not performing like a robot or the fan's puppet?
What is it exactly everyone is so upset about? because he left the stage wasted concert time? because people could see his socks? I'd like to know exactly what his sin is.

imagine if we held everybody in our life up to the standards we set for scott stapp.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:15 PM   #38
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jimmy2sacs
how do you quote people? man, i suck at this message board stuff.

Click on 'quote' in the post you want to quote in your reply.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:18 PM   #39
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by musicsaves
What exactly is his big mistake? Not handling all the problems in his life the way people think he should? Not performing like a robot or the fan's puppet?
What is it exactly everyone is so upset about? because he left the stage wasted concert time? because people could see his socks? I'd like to know exactly what his sin is.  

imagine if we held everybody in our life up to the standards we set for scott stapp.
That is one of the smartest things I've read that's been written so horribly often on this tired tired subject.

By the way, could you imagine the uprising that would be going on if he had HOLES in his socks? The HOLY jokes would NEVER end.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:25 PM   #40
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
:lol: :lol:
Old 01-08-2003, 10:29 PM   #41
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19

By the way, could you imagine the uprising that would be going on if he had HOLES in his socks? The HOLY jokes would NEVER end.
not to mention the people who couldn't deal with their
savior having holes in his socks....

thats the thing people are holding stapp up to this standard that they don't hold actual people in their lives to. (not to mention themselves)....
Old 01-08-2003, 11:00 PM   #42
jimmy2sacs
USER INFO »
Jesus doesnt wear socks.

P.S. I hope you guys know im just kidding with this Jesus stuff. I know you dont know me but you should know to not take what i say too seriously.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:19 PM   #43
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We know, Jimmy. We understand. We all enjoy a good laugh!! Keep 'em coming!

Old 01-08-2003, 11:22 PM   #44
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by jimmy2sacs

P.S. I hope you guys know im just kidding with this Jesus stuff. I know you dont know me but you should know to not take what i say too seriously.

and here i thought you were the anti-christ.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:29 PM   #45
charlie
USER INFO »
Bottom line guys

Look. Everybody is missing the point. Stapp isn't Jesus, blaw, blaw...that isn't the point. I don't fault Scott for making a mistake and getting wasted before a show of thousands of people, I fault him for ripping us off and not doing the right thing to correct it...I won't attend another Creed concert. Sure I will listen to their tunes free on the radio but I am not going to give them anymore money because they haven't earned any more of my money...
________
hemp marijuana
________
Silver surfer vaporizer

Last edited by charlie : 02-12-2011 at 01:56 PM.