++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-07-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Stevensonart
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
An attempt to get footage

Has anyone ever taken a small camcorder into a show? I bought a new HD Cam with a 120 gig HD. I want to take it in and record/take pics but I am afraid of getting it confiscated. The web site for the Tyson events center doesn't say anything about cameras or camcorders. What do you guys think? I would love to get some high quality footage to share with everyone. I will be real close side stage and my camera records in 5.1 surround.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
Stevensonart
USER INFO »
Re: An attempt to get footage

I'm in route in Utah and will be at my grandparents house in Iowa Sunday.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

I personally would not attempt to bring in a camcorder, especially if you will be up close to the stage. Venues usually do not allow camcorders and recording. And if you're up front you'll be easily noticed by security covering the front of the stage.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I personally would not attempt to bring in a camcorder, especially if you will be up close to the stage. Venues usually do not allow camcorders and recording. And if you're up front you'll be easily noticed by security covering the front of the stage.
sad but true, they just dont allow that stuff anymore, unless it would be requested by the artist or entertainer, who would be performing at a venue or arena, but even if that, it will be strict, to their rules and regulations, all though i doubt be hard for the jonas brothers if they made a request,
Old 08-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

What happens if they catch me recording? Confiscate? If so will I be able to get it back?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

No idea. I've heard stories of people having their cameras confiscated at shows where cameras were not allowed but I never heard if they were able to retrieve their equipment after the show hah.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) No idea. I've heard stories of people having their cameras confiscated at shows where cameras were not allowed but I never heard if they were able to retrieve their equipment after the show hah.
no they see ya coming they save stuff like that, for people like me, either one or the two, you either jus got it payed off, or still gotta make that payment yo cuz you know that extra $ 20 or 30, is going hurt ya bad for insurance, for theft, and losses,
Old 08-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #8
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) no they see ya coming they save stuff like that, for people like me, either one or the two, you either jus got it payed off, or still gotta make that payment yo cuz you know that extra $ 20 or 30, is going hurt ya bad for insurance, for theft, and losses,

Hey Truly Amazing,
Just wanted to ask you a question. You seem like a really nice person and all, but I'm just curious as to what your story is. Sometimes your private messages and posts on the forum are hard to figure out. How old are you? What's your story?
I don't mean to sound rude. I was just wondering.
John 3:16
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Hey Truly Amazing,
Just wanted to ask you a question. You seem like a really nice person and all, but I'm just curious as to what your story is. Sometimes your private messages and posts on the forum are hard to figure out. How old are you? What's your story?
I have her blocked, she makes no sense. I always thought that she was in a mental institution or something. Which would make sense, since she's the only one that seems to like my poetry, or reads them.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Hey Truly Amazing,
later on life, you may get the same questions, then is the time you,ll wanna pray hard for that perfect salt and perfect seasoning to knoweth how to awnser every man, i dont feel like playing barbra walters or shooting the breeze, of my life story, i believe time is a precious gift and we should use it wisley, here wit you,s i find my salvation, like nagpo said in around about way that could be a sad thing, but it makes me happy, story now i,ve been in pain for 2 days, could,nt walk with a sprung ankle, and now im just getting to feel better, PRAISE JESUS, oh your not sounding rude son, you just had a question, im 35, btw, now whats your story and song, and your fathers mothers brothers father, I Bet Its All The Same, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, its the beauty of Hey ALL WE EVER WANDER IT,