++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #16
Krisoz26
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mar/Apr Australian NZ Tour????

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Thats not entirely correct.

They don't have to finish recording before the tour, they could make time during the tour to complete the album, which I imagine they will do.

Depends where they are Mark can't fly 12 hours to finish a guitar riff. Except for Myles part the rest would have to be pretty much done. And the rest come back after mixing etc for changes say a month later to complete it
Old 02-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Or they could just go on tour with Creed for awhile and let Myles do his this. I want them to do this so A) Full Circle may not die and B) To see the internet faces of all the abb.net guys when Mark says " on second thought, we're going to tour with Creed for another year and a half". HAHAHAHAHA. Even some hardcore AB fan boys have to agree that their reactions would be pretty funny.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:49 AM   #18
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Or they could just go on tour with Creed for awhile and let Myles do his this. I want them to do this so A) Full Circle may not die and B) To see the internet faces of all the abb.net guys when Mark says " on second thought, we're going to tour with Creed for another year and a half". HAHAHAHAHA. Even some hardcore AB fan boys have to agree that their reactions would be pretty funny.

That would be hilarious, even though I wouldn't blame them for being annoyed.

Most of the time I don't post on ABB.net because it's so fustrating, every new bit of Creed news there's always an arguement about it regarding Alter Bridge. When the Creed reunion was announced all the AB fanboys/girls got really annoyed thinking it was going to get in the way of AB. When the Myles/Slash tour was announced, everyone was in favour of it.

I think people on that site need to respect the band's choices more often, they might not like Creed, but atleast respect Mark's, Scott's and Brian's decision to go back to Creed.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #19
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I can see why they would be annoyed too. I personally would rather AB III to Creed V at this point. The reason they didn't care about the Slash/Myles tour is because they're hypocrites. You're telling me if Mark was the one that threw the bottle at his wife they would have berated him as much as they did Stapp? I think not. Now Myles seems like an awesome guy and from what I can tell, I would like his company much more than that of Stapp's. But in their world, AB especially Mark and Myles can do no wrong. Just like with Slash playing Ab songs with Myles is a great thing. But Scott has no right what so ever to play Creed songs on his solo tour?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:51 AM   #20
BSC
USER INFO »

You make some good points.

I would love to see their reactions if the Slash/Myles tour does actually get in the way of ABIII.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I never even thought about that.

"Oh this will only be a good thing creating exposure for Alter Bridge"
or
"This is a great opportunity for Myles to play with one of his heroes and enjoy himself. Why can Mark and Co go back to Creed but Mark can't do something he truly enjoys?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #22
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) But Scott has no right what so ever to play Creed songs on his solo tour?

Especially since Stapp had a great deal to do with Creeds appeal and writing process. Heck, he wrote some of the bands biggest hits. WAWO won a grammy.

Personally I don't really care if slash plays AB songs or whatever. Whats annoying about this is the hardcore AB fans.

They claim Stapp was a Jesus wanna be, but look at who they are actually worshiping now.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #23
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Especially since Stapp had a great deal to do with Creeds appeal and writing process. Heck, he wrote some of the bands biggest hits. WAWO won a grammy.

Personally I don't really care if slash plays AB songs or whatever. Whats annoying about this is the hardcore AB fans.

They claim Stapp was a Jesus wanna be, but look at who they are actually worshiping now.
LETS All Just Worship Jesus he dwell in us all and everybody gets confused how can we tell when we acknowlege we all suck and nothing goes right lets take it easy on the bashing jesus and scott and slash very confusing days ya,alls to be in... the mean time we all misunderstood to a certian point of view PEACE BE Wit Us All In Jesus Name And Peace Be Still lets just love one another Jesus Loves us All if anybody going do any yelling it will be I When Mama Aint Happy Aint Nobody Happy be cool to each other
Old 02-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #24
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I never even thought about that.

"Oh this will only be a good thing creating exposure for Alter Bridge"
or
"This is a great opportunity for Myles to play with one of his heroes and enjoy himself. Why can Mark and Co go back to Creed but Mark can't do something he truly enjoys?
yes indeed Burried And Gone Yes Indeed It Is Very Much Overwhelming to have so so much BLESSINGS A going On Around so many conflicts of the bands If we just take time to breathe in our blessings... and enjoy theme its hard when your so busy This Is Truly Killer A BLESSED SEASON FOR MUSIC To The Fans Of These Talented Muscians
Old 02-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #25
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Especially since Stapp had a great deal to do with Creeds appeal and writing process. Heck, he wrote some of the bands biggest hits. WAWO won a grammy.

Didn't he help write all the songs? I agree with you guys about the ab fans. I used to get on the site, but felt it was too cluttered.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:24 AM   #26
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) Didn't he help write all the songs? I agree with you guys about the ab fans. I used to get on the site, but felt it was too cluttered.
It says on all Creed records that all songs are written by "Tremonti/Stapp"

So technically they write together. All though band members have given credit to another for writing a specific song.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #27
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Kind of like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.
I don't see why they would want to play AB songs. Slash has more than enough of his own songs. Between GNR, Snake pit and Velvet Revolver. Plus his new album has like 14 songs on it.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Kind of like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.
I don't see why they would want to play AB songs. Slash has more than enough of his own songs. Between GNR, Snake pit and Velvet Revolver. Plus his new album has like 14 songs on it.
ya,alls now if i was Established Artist I,d Wanna Do AB songs To Ya,alls Because A Im AB Fan its killer You Can Feel The Titians Roarrrrrrrr its one of those cross overs Ya,alls
Old 02-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #29
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

I see. Thanks for the clarifying.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #30
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) I see. Thanks for the clarifying.
no probleam really and your welcome so thats understood killer i dont have to go into a longggggggggggggg speach and misspell words i dont know we clarfied and glorified