++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
creedmarine81
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
scott start a new "CREED"...

Is anybody with me in hoping scott will start a new "creed" and move on. Not only will it help people to know who he is by name but it will bring a group back into music that we would all love to see... he should pick some top notch fellas to play for him and go under the creed title .. so what if tremonti and the other guys arent with stapp anymore.. stapp is the voice of creed and can do much better than most. There are so much drummers and guitarist out there who are undiscovered... i really think scott should keep this in mind and hold trials for the musician positions and begin a new creed journey.... I really hope he can bring a new creed, a new sound and a new fanbase before this one dies off.......common stappy rock on man.... rock on.......
Old 03-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: scott start a new "CREED"...

No.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) No.
I Agree with that opion 100 percent its not just about top notch muscians CREED had One Of the Best Chemicales has far as bands go that i have ever heared I COULD see A Orginale Line up Reunion easily but , im sorry creedmarine81 i respect your opion but i see no future in it i think it would be a sale out cheap example Of Great Muscians Thank You Nagpo i for one like to elobarate
Old 03-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

This would be a horrible idea. First, I'm sure Stapp would get sued by the other members of the band, second it's not the same. Part of Creed was the personalities of the band members. There was more to Creed than just the music or just Scott Stapp.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

well shit we need something to get revved up again.... now do you think if scott held a battle of the musicians type of gig to win over audiences kind of like what inxs and supernova did that he will be back on top as he once was... i honestly feel for stapp and that he is misunderstood by many.. and i really dong get how tremonti seems to have an anger and hatred in a sad sense towards stapp.... i like alter bridge but i just seen so much more potential in creed... i know stapp had his faults but we all do.... i mean come on these guys were in college together and rockstars.. could he really have been that bad... i know i have stepped over the line against my closest of friends and even family at times.. but no matter what they have always welcomed me back and carried me through the tough times... no matter how much i thought i messed up.. maybe tremonti and phillips do not have that kind of heart.. im just sick and tired of scott being looked at as the bad guy
Old 03-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) This would be a horrible idea. First, I'm sure Stapp would get sued by the other members of the band, second it's not the same. Part of Creed was the personalities of the band members. There was more to Creed than just the music or just Scott Stapp.
my point excaltey with fewer words
Old 03-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #7
shadyogrady
USER INFO »

I have not heard the Great Divide yet so I don't know what Stapp did on his own. I do love what this band did for the few years it was together. I love Stapps voice and think he was a good portion of why the band was sucessful. I would love to see Stapp get back with the original members or find players that could replicate the sound they once had. It is very tough to do though. Van Halen was Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Van Halen was good with Sammy but it was never true Van Halen. Stapp may have the same problem. AB is no where near as good a Creed. Its like BMW's to KIA's IMO. I have 3 or 4 bootlegs that I rotate between offical releases to keep the sound new and refreshing. If Stapp could come up with something close, I'd be willing to pay. Only time will tell. The entire group is throwing millions of dollars away becasue of differences. What a waste.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #8
McField
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to McField Send a message via Skype to McField

no...creed without original members is like car without wheels!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) Is anybody with me in hoping scott will start a new "creed" and move on. Not only will it help people to know who he is by name but it will bring a group back into music that we would all love to see... he should pick some top notch fellas to play for him and go under the creed title .. so what if tremonti and the other guys arent with stapp anymore.. stapp is the voice of creed and can do much better than most. There are so much drummers and guitarist out there who are undiscovered... i really think scott should keep this in mind and hold trials for the musician positions and begin a new creed journey.... I really hope he can bring a new creed, a new sound and a new fanbase before this one dies off.......common stappy rock on man.... rock on.......
No.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #10
Scorpion King
USER INFO »

Stapp needs to find his own sound separate than that of Creed. Creed was awesome, but it's over now, and Stapp needs to do some different and make his solo career somethng different from Creed.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #11
Chase
USER INFO »

Has Axl Rose been sued for keeping Guns N Roses alive?
Old 03-13-2008, 03:16 AM   #12
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

He should be. I love Axl Rose to death, believe that, but he wasn't the only member of that band by far. He whisked the band's name out from under his bandmates like a tablecloth. Arrogance defined.

As far as Scott Creed -- oh excuse me, Stapp -- is concerned... I'd be very disappointed in him if he tried to make use of the Creed name for another project. Don't you know "new & improved" never works? Hollywood should be a good example of that...
Old 03-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

shiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!! maybe im just bored with all the damn groups right now........ i just want creed dammmmmmitttt! they were awesome together......... this sucks......... i hate the fact its really over i truly believed they would have patched things up by now .....................
Old 03-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #14
RMadd
USER INFO »

No.

Creed is over. They're not getting back together.

Get over it.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Has Axl Rose been sued for keeping Guns N Roses alive?
AS I Ironic as it sounds yes But The Name Had To Be Kept Alive Axl Is that smart To Realise That Indeed Knowing Its Not The Same Chemestiry That Original Guns Were i dont think Axl Was Trying To Put All The Spot Light On Him Self B/c Being A Part Of Something As Great As Guns N Roses You Knew What Excaltey What It Took To Make It Great And That Would Be The Orginal Guns N Roses So Hes still wrting and playing music With Same Great Voice That Made Guns He Is The Rose So I dont Blame Him For Holding On To The Guns