++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-06-2003, 01:33 AM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Tell us a little about yourself!

Ok, Support Group Time!

Everyone has to tell something about themselves.

I am 23, I am married to my husband Daniel (30) and we have 2 kids, Lauren is 4 and Tyler is 2 1/2. We live in Sherwood, Arkansas. We both work outside of the home, Daniel manages a Papa John's Pizza in North Little Rock and is also in the National Guard, I do Inventory Control at a music store, called Hastings. I like to do scrapbooks and take pictures, go shopping, hang out with family and friends. I am very touched by Creed's music. I love the band and all that they are about. My favorite resturaunt is The Olive Garden, my favorite drink is a Whiskey Sour, I LOVE Cookie Crisp cereal, and I live off of cokes. I am bad about drinking them 24/7. I am 5'3", 104 lbs., I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I am tan complected, very petite, and I am VERY outgoing. Can't think of anything else.

Whew! Ok, I went a little overboard! Next......................
Old 01-06-2003, 02:00 AM   #2
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
As you know I'm Dan.

I'm 17 years old and just moved to Jackson, TN. I have 3 sisters and my best friend is Scott (SJack5802). I have an awesome dog named Casey. My favorite bands are Creed, Our Lady Peace, Fozzy, Nickleback, and Alien Ant Farm. I am gonna start a home-school program down here soon. As most of you know I've been sick with severe stomach complications for the past year. I play the electric guitar and draw in my spare time. When I'm feeling well I like to play basketball, street hockey, and golf. I love to play video games. I like to read magazines. I am allergic to a lot of foods like dairy, chocolate, and tomato. I am on a pretty restrictive diet. I am a huge wrestling fan and have been for the past 3 years. I had an article published in WWE magazine las year and the year before that I got on the show. I love to watch DVD's and like action, horror, and comedy. My favorite movies are the Terminators, Jaws, Leprechaun, the Star Wars films, and Ghostbusters. My favorite actor is Steve Zahn because he's hilarious. My favorite actress is obviously Natalie Portman. I have a good sense of humor and try to stay positive even with my illness. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am about 5ft 9 or so and 125 lbs (i've lost a lot of weight with my condition). Creed's music has helped me through some pretty rough times the past year and I thank them for that. I hope to talk to you all more in the future. That's about it.
CREEDFEED RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GOD BLESS
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-06-2003, 02:43 AM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok here goes.
I'm older than dirt (41 ), and I work at a newspaper as a sports copy editor. I'm a native New Englander (Rhode Island born and bred) and have lived in Philly for the last 2 1/2 years. I love sports and root for all teams Boston, though I'm developing an affinity for the Eagles, mostly because I have to read about them for a living, LOL. (The Patriots are my first love, though). I love to hike, cycle, rollerblade, read, cook, bake, do needlework, travel and a bunch of other stuff that would take too long to mention. Oh, and I am a total Creed freak. Most of you also probably have guessed that my other musical passion is Jerry Cantrell/Alice In Chains and all grunge and old rock n roll. I love watching movies, too, with comedies being my favorite, though I love the original Star Wars movies, as well. My all-time fave comedy is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It STILL makes me laugh out loud. I thank God for Creed every day and for the wonderful, wonderful people I have met because of their awesome music.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:18 AM   #4
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Well,I'm 20 years old,live in Sofia/Bulgaria,have a brother,12 years old.I love CREED,Nickleback,Nirvana,U2,Depeche Mode,Staind ect.....I love soccer and tennis.......anything else you wanna know?
Old 01-06-2003, 02:10 PM   #5
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
My Name is Matt, I am presently 15, 16 in april, Freshman in HighSchool (i know what you're thinking" almost 16 and only a freshman?" well i was held back in Kindergarden by my mom cuz I was too "hyper") I play football and baseball, don't kno if im gonna go out for them or be playin them much longer tho, i wanna start a band but my resources are limited..... I love to play the guitar and i got a pretty decent singing voice (i had a solo in my chorus class.....) I also love to draw ounce in a while and have developed a ton of action heroes...lol....and i love to make wallpapers for Creed and other Bands. My favorite bands are CREED, P.O.D., 3 Doors Down, System of a Down, NickelBack, Theory of a Deadman, Incubus, Linkin park, and a whole bunch of others, I'm left handed (Hendrix syndrom) .
that's about it......i think.....yeah....L8ER!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-06-2003, 05:39 PM   #6
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
My name is Hayley

I am 14, my birthday is on Christmas Day i live in Wellington, New Zealand, and it's like mega mega tiny compared to USA and Canada, (basiclly every country in the world LOL) um my favourite band is CREED i love them so much they mean the world to me and they changed my life in a way i never thought was possible but now since i have discovered them my oulook on life is from a totally diffrent view, and a beautiful one at that, and i also love U2, Nickleback, Disturbed, Pacifier, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, System Of A Down, Incubus, Queens of the Stoneage, RHCP, Pearl Jam, there are liek heaps but it would go for ages, i HATE Metallica, Limp Biskut, Eminem, Britney Spears, the list goes on and on ummm i love everyone on here, have made some great great friends *cough* danny *cough* i love EVERY SINGLE ONE of you guys on here....uhh my best friend is Greg (Faceless Kiw) annnnd um i liek drawing, going to the beach, hot sunny days, sunbathing, reading, talking, internet, my country!!! yay! well i think that's about it, well it is, i have talked long enough:P
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-06-2003, 05:47 PM   #7
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
I am GGG23, and I love Sweet Pea!!(That's Hayley!) She's my best "Girl" friend on da board.. Marcos is my Creedfeed "Hunny" on da board... I live in Washington.. I Write my own poetry...I do energy healings for those I love and care for "Souldancer"... I Try to make people laugh ..I Am a Smilie junkie...
Old 01-06-2003, 06:39 PM   #8
hayley
USER INFO »
haha yaye!!!

Old 01-06-2003, 06:46 PM   #9
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 01-06-2003, 06:50 PM   #10
hayley
USER INFO »
don't do that again danny

Old 01-06-2003, 06:52 PM   #11
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
do what?
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 01-06-2003, 06:54 PM   #12
hayley
USER INFO »
make everyone confuzzled lol

Old 01-06-2003, 08:02 PM   #13
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
uhm...

My name is Marcos (=Mark in English), Iīm 18 and as you know, I live in Brazil, in Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo is Brazilīs largest city and earthīs 2nd largest city... hahaha I bet you didnīt know that! Yes, my city is bigger than NY: we donīt live on the jungle, thereīs no wild animals crossing the streets and we do wear clothes! One thing I hate is that stereotype of Brazil... I hate that Brazilian movies show only the poor parts of it and never show the good ones...

I play the guitar, but I suck at it... canīt play it well, but I wish I could be like . Creed is my fav band, my parents say Iīm Creed junkie but I canīt help it... the other bands I like I posted on music matters forum... Fav songs: all of them, specially Higher, WTLF, MS, SHWM and OLB..

I attend to Bussiness School and I want to concentrate in Marketing, maybe to work with Sports Marketing... but Iīm beginning to like stock markets too... I have 3 years to choose it, though...

Iīm huge sports fan, like most of it... I play tennis, soccer, basketball and volleyball... But Iīm better on tennis... I love car racing too: Formula 1, CART, Rally and Nascar are my fav competitions...

Iīm Seventh-Day Adventist...

I admire American Culture a lot, would like to take that classes that appear on Dawsonīs Creek! But I donīt like this show... I prefer to watch CSI, CSI Miami, ER, Ed, Raymond, Simpsons, Friends (!), Smallville, That 70īs show, West Wing plus the ones i canīt remember now... I like watching reprises too: Seinfeld, Newsradio, Mad About You...

Fav movies: Shawshank Redemption, Signs, Scream Trilogy, Austin Powers, Rat Race ... canīt remeber the others...

Iīm Suzieīs hunny and sheīs my hunny! Iīm no smile junkie but I do think we need a kissing smile, right hun?

thatīs all I can think right now
Old 01-06-2003, 08:09 PM   #14
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
What kind of guitar u got?and can u play ne CREED songs?
I Got a Samick Left handed Strat Knockoff and an Eko Classical Acousic ( tho i might be gettin an Epiphone Lefty Les Paul if i get a lil help from my Dad) andi can play WTLF, Ode, Illusion, MOP, & What If

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-06-2003, 08:19 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Acoustic guitar... a gianini model... I think itīs Italian... or Brazilian?

from Creed I play WTLF, One Last Breath and Donīt Stop Dancing... the intro of What if... Iīm now working on WTLF intro and lullaby..wanna play MOP too but I canīt...

my dream is having a PRS Mark tremonti model... the black one without the whammy bar... then when I get this one, Iīll wish the silver one with the whammy bar!