++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 01-28-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

Saddam's number 2 man in the air force says WMDs were transported to Syria.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514
Old 01-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Saddam's number 2 man in the air force says WMDs were transported to Syria.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Finnaly Bush seems to find out the official excuse to save the whole world!!!!!!!!!

Next stop : Syria???
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-30-2006 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Yeah... IF this is true, that man is a dead man soon... Sadam followers will by any means get a hold of him...
Old 02-21-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Yeah, right!

One thing that the advocates of 'there were WMD's' can never really explain properly is, why didn't Saddam use them if they were there?

It was obvious, that he could never win the war against superpower USA, it was just as obvious that it would be a short war, that he would be taken out of power, that he would never be returned to power, as we know he has never had any moral problems using chemical or rocket warfare. So what did he have to gain by not using the WMD's?

Oh wait, I got it. It was all a complot to make George Bush and Tony Blair look bad, that must be it, that's why he shipped them to Syria instead of using them

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 02-21-2006, 08:48 AM   #5
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) Yeah, right!

One thing that the advocates of 'there were WMD's' can never really explain properly is, why didn't Saddam use them if they were there?

It was obvious, that he could never win the war against superpower USA, it was just as obvious that it would be a short war, that he would be taken out of power, that he would never be returned to power, as we know he has never had any moral problems using chemical or rocket warfare. So what did he have to gain by not using the WMD's?

Oh wait, I got it. It was all a complot to make George Bush and Tony Blair look bad, that must be it, that's why he shipped them to Syria instead of using them

LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously...you only forgot one thing: the oil..Ralphy...the oil...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #6
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously...you only forgot one thing: the oil..Ralphy...the oil...

Seriously... you only forgot one thing: Proof... Ana... proof

If you're going to accuse my country of being theives, at least have some proof.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #7
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) Yeah, right!

He wasn't going to use them against the United States or Britain. There was a chance of him using them against Israel, Kurds, Shia, and neighboring states.

He's used chemical agents in the past to massacre his enemies... and now, he's rightfully on trial for those crimes.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #8
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Seriously... you only forgot one thing: Proof... Ana... proof

If you're going to accuse my country of being theives, at least have some proof.

LOL!!!!! But I have one question Chase...you want the same kind of proof Bush and Blair used to justify the invasion of Iraq???? I mean ...fake ones?????

I really love your innocence...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #9
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

So those caravans of large trucks running 24hrs a day into Syria was just a coincidence.( I'm going to regret visiting this thread )

-Homer Simpson

Old 02-21-2006, 06:33 PM   #10
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) LOL!!!!! But I have one question Chase...you want the same kind of proof Bush and Blair used to justify the invasion of Iraq???? I mean ...fake ones?????

I really love your innocence...

According to Human Rights Watch, Saddam Hussein killed 290,000 Iraqis. That number doesn't include 500,000 Iranians and the Kuwaiti casualties during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. That right there is enough to take the man out of power. Saddam's genocide isn't fake.

Last edited by Chase : 02-21-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #11
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) According to Human Rights Watch, Saddam Hussein killed 290,000 Iraqis. That number doesn't include 500,000 Iranians and the Kuwaiti casualties during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. That right there is enough to take the man out of power. Saddam's genocide isn't fake.

Didnt say that Saddams genocide was fake, Chase (again you show your enormous talent in changing my words here...) btw, prove that I said that...I said that the 'evidences' of nuclear weapon were fake...as you already know...or did you forget that fake report Blair used as proof...or...maybe you feel 'embarassed' of remembering it......

But as your friend...I"ll help you to remember this:http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/03/14...nts/index.html
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-21-2006, 08:01 PM   #12
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Seriously... you only forgot one thing: Proof... Ana... proof

Just a brief note...I didn't accuse your powerful contry of being thieves...but maybe (your government) 'something' liars...or at least...creatives...imaginatives...:etc...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM   #13
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) He wasn't going to use them against the United States or Britain. There was a chance of him using them against Israel, Kurds, Shia, and neighboring states.

He's used chemical agents in the past to massacre his enemies... and now, he's rightfully on trial for those crimes.

Tony Blair's infamous report stated that Iraq could attack the west in something like 5 minutes, if I remember correctly. Dubya always called Saddam a threat to us, so the fear was installed that he could use WMD's against the West, but that's really not what I meant.

If he had WMD's (and to be honest, I thought he probably had something too), he would have no moral problem to use them against an invasion into Iraq. An invasion that would doubtlessly succeed in overthrowing him, so he was in fact backed into a corner he could not get out of. He should have been desperate enough to use any weapons he had, and he did, and there were no WMD's. What reason could he have for shipping them to Syria instead of using them on the invaders? Weren't the troops all equipped with gasmasks, because we were sure they would have to face chemical warfare? The best proof that it wasn't there is that the troops never had to face anything of that sort.

Old 02-22-2006, 04:59 AM   #14
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) So those caravans of large trucks running 24hrs a day into Syria was just a coincidence.( I'm going to regret visiting this thread )

You've seen that?

Old 02-22-2006, 05:07 AM   #15
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) According to Human Rights Watch, Saddam Hussein killed 290,000 Iraqis. That number doesn't include 500,000 Iranians and the Kuwaiti casualties during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. That right there is enough to take the man out of power. Saddam's genocide isn't fake.

True enough, but that weren't the reasons given, untill all other given reasons (WMD's, connection to Al Queayda) failed to be true.

Also, the USA never seemed that concerned with mass murdering dictators/governments (Rwanda, Oeganda) before or after, at least not enough to invade the country for it, some were even supported (Chili, Saddam earlier).

I hope you are honest enough to admit to yourself that Bush didn't invade Iraq out of the goodness of his heart, to help the poor suffering people of Iraq, of which he killed over a 100,000 too in the process of "liberating" them (If I heard the numbers correctly).