++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 04:53 PM   #61
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
dude, there is no other book that has had as much influence in the world then the Bible. Nothing comes close. The Bible has existed through persecution, fires, mass killings, the ages (2000 years atleast. that is just the new testamnet. the old testamnet was written much earlier.) and everything else. there is no other explanation. every other solution can be disproved. maybe not by me, i am just 15 years old, but I have disproven everything that you have told me about other religions.

I will not put down my Bible. The world is black and while. either you believe, or you don't believe. I think that you don't believe because you jusy won't. I have told you the facts, and have proved that what I say is true.

when you can't think of another arguement, you say things like what you just said. "you don't know anything, put your bible down, and all that. you can't prove that the bible is untrue, because it is the most true thing in the history of the world.

just believe lechium. You life woulw be so much better. you cannot disprove the bible, no matter how hard you try. you haven't given me anyhtng that I can't answer, and I am just an immature 15 year old. I would like to see oyu up against someone like Paul.

just believe dude. it is the truth. you can't escape it. it is the truth. just believe dude.
Old 04-23-2003, 05:05 PM   #62
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Facts? You gave me no facts. YOu todl me that some things Bible has said were proven to be true, but it applies to mostly non religious (historical and stuff) aspect. There are no facts, that why people say "gotta have faith". Cuz there are no real facts backing up main dogma of Christianity.

And yes Bible did have big impact, so what? Koran has huge impact too. It's much younger, but it's gainign momentum like crazy. Do you know that in ENGLAND there are more pracitcing muslims than praciticing Chrisitians? Traditionally Catholic Phillipines are turnign to Islam... like it or not, but as impact/time ratio goes Koran kicks Bibles ass.
Do some research -- you'd be amazed.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:02 AM   #63
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
People like Lechium just make me sad. they make me sad because they are blind to the truth and it makes me sad because I can do nothing to help them. Lechium is going to hell, unless god opens his eyes, and saves him. now, that is not said out of contempt. I am very sad and sorry of Lechium, but it is partly his choice to believe thathe doesn'r need god. Every one needs god. however not everyone will find him..
Well, that means I would probably go to hell too...because the place I go to worship has a motto "One God, Many Paths": - we don;t believe the BIBLE is the ONLY way....nor do we believe that hell even exists, aside from an experience here on earth brought on my ignorance and hate. While I believe that the bible, along with other great books, has profound significance in the metaphors and teachings,,,,literal intepretations make me sick. You try to show compassion in wanting to pray for a 'sinner',,,,but the self-righteousness shines brightly.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:29 AM   #64
Lechium
USER INFO »
2souldancer: Totally agree. It's much easer (and more tempting really) to belive what Wadrik belives thou, cuz it's so convinient to have a book that has all the answers in it
Old 04-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #65
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Souldancer - If you don't believe that only God is the onl yway, then how do you explain the vrse John 14:6? It says, "Jesus said to them, 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" In this verse, literal interpretations is necessary. What the hell could it mean, if it did not mean what it said? You have t ointerperate the Bible literally. You don't want to interperate it literally becasue you don't like what ity says literally, so you make yourself feel better, you have to think of a wacky interpretaion that doesn't even make sense.

To Lechium - What they heck does that mean? IT is the hardest thing in the world to do what the Bible says. It soes not allow, getting drunk, premarital sex, adultery, stealing, homosexuality (but that is not a problem with me) or anything like that. You, should know what the bible says becasue if you don't you are arguing aainst something that you do not even know.

How the hell, is it much easier to belive what I say? If you believe what I say, Great. But it is the hardest thing in the world to be a Christian. But it doesn't matter. Becasue is you do good in this world, you will be greatly rewarded in Heaven. It is convienent to have a book that has all the answers, because guess what? It does have all the answers. It is the ultimate authority becasie it is thw word of God.

You can't beat me in the debate, so you just say things like what you said to soul dancer, to get off the subject.

Just believe, dude, it is the only way.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:53 PM   #66
Lechium
USER INFO »

To Lechium - What they heck does that mean? IT is the hardest thing in the world to do what the Bible says. It soes not allow, getting drunk, premarital sex, adultery, stealing, homosexuality (but that is not a problem with me) or anything like that. You, should know what the bible says becasue if you don't you are arguing aainst something that you do not even know.

It's easy because you go though your life, knowing that all your questions will be answered, and you never hot the fork of the road, wondering which way to go.

But it is the hardest thing in the world to be a Christian.

Now this is just plain silly. There are many other, much more demaning religions. For example -- it's much harder for a Mulsim girl, than to a Chroistina girl. There are much more demaning professions, and lifestyles. If being Christian was HARDEST thing in teh world there woulnt be over a billion of them.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:56 PM   #67
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
yeah, whatever, lechium. you can beat it, you kow that it is true. God says that He has revealed himself to the nations, and that all creation has heard of him. If you reject him now, you will die and be in Hell forever and ever. But it is not to late. Just belive dude.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:03 PM   #68
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
god loves all even if you do not like Him or if you do not beleive in Him....
Old 04-24-2003, 03:34 PM   #69
Marty
USER INFO »
One thing you must realize is that, in the end everything IS black or white, by this concept we call "good and evil."

Lech, obviously you are looking for a truth, but you will not find it. For the truth you seek, cannot be found. You are looking for your truth. Not the truth in which we believe in. As my dad says, its not the name on the door, its whats taught inside. Our Lord, Jesus Christ died on the cross, and rose three days later. God is three person in one, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

As with many youth of this day and age, the world that we live in has corrupted our youth (one Creed song says that ), so we are looking for a more "easier" way out of things. We figure if we believe that there is a God. There is a difference between believe there is a God, and believing THE God. Not Allah, not Satan, not whatever false god. The road and life of a person who believes in God (and His son Jesus) is hard. Its troublesome, and can end in death. But to die is to live forever with our Lord.

So Lech, believe what you will. Obviously you have a grip on what you can believe in. In the end we cannot convince you of what is the correct path, you must convince yourself, and believe. Faith manages.

I bid you ado, and I will pray that you will come to know Christ and that someone will come to you and show you the way.
________
Colorado marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:35 PM   #70
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
untrue. how can God who is perect and holy love a sinner who does not even believe in Him? He loves the elect, that is, those who believe, but if you don't believe, you will be in hell, because you have not belived, if you do believe, then you will be in heaven because you did believe.

Where do you get off, saying things like that, without any proof? There is not place in the Bible that says what you said. NOt anywhere. Prove it.

I already have disproven it. what verse makes you think that He loves everyone on the earth? Does he love the Satanists, who hate him>? Now, he would love them if they believed in him, but not until then.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:43 PM   #71
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
to the "dude": I like that. That is so true. That is what I have been saying to Lechium. He just won't listen. We will have to let God do the rest. He have done everything humanly possible; all we can do know is pray.

You're cool, man!!
Old 04-24-2003, 03:55 PM   #72
Marty
USER INFO »
Thanks man. You are pretty cool yourself!

It kind of is funny how Lech's "status" is "Taken Higher"
________
ROLL A JOINT

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:04 PM   #73
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Thanks. Yeah, I know He is anything, but "taken Higher." That is the last place that he will probably be going, regretfully.
Old 04-25-2003, 03:35 AM   #74
Lechium
USER INFO »
You sound so sure that what you think is right. Not a tiniest shadow of a doubt...

P.S. Please stop feeling sorry for me. I dont think I'm going to hell, and that's all there is to it. Be happy.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:30 PM   #75
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
you said "You sound so sure that what you think is right. Not a tiniest shadow of a doubt..."

there is not shadow of a doubt.

okay, conversation over. I am wasting my time over someone who has not bee choen ot believe. I don't fell sorry for you. I feel sorry that you have been blinded from the truth, and that you will spend eternity in hell, regardless of what you think or not.

you said "I dont think I'm going to hell, and that's all there is to it. " Well, I bet that all those people who get who get murdered and raped, wanted it to happen either. That is not all there is to it. you do not have control over what is going to happen.