++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Joyful Son Returns

Hey All,

Like coming home for the Holidays, I decided to stop by to see what was going on here at the Forums. I've been absent for about 4 years, I believe. Wooh! Life is as different for all of you, I'm sure, as it is for me since then. I first starting posting on these boards 10 years ago! 10 years! Man. I was a huge fan of Creed and was so memorized by Mr. Tremonti that I picked up the guitar. I'm about to start my last semester of college pursuing a double major in Music (Classical Guitar emphasis) and Art (Studio) at Concordia University Chicago! I definitely would not be here without the inspiration from the band.

A lot has changed for me personally, but much is still the same. I look at my own signature for way back when and I'm very much the same guy. I'm about Jesus and Guitars still! After this semester I'm gonna try to fight my way into being a professional musician, hopefully in the Christian Music scene. I think what has changed the most in these past four years is my level of musicianship. I started out in college barely being able to read music and now am playing Bach and Vivaldi on classical guitar! I've learned to play percussion and have toured with my school's best musical ensemble, which is our Wind Symphony. I've been all across the US and toured in China for 2 weeks!
Life is a trip; its good to be back! If you remember me say "Hi!" let me know how you're doing and what you've been up to! I would love to hear!

- Wylde-Tremonti AKA as Matt

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Re: A Joyful Son Returns

Hi Matt!!!
Long time, no see It's great to know that you still remember this place. LOL Sounds like you've been busy lately. How are ya?
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hi Matt!!!
Long time, no see It's great to know that you still remember this place. LOL Sounds like you've been busy lately. How are ya?
i know my julie girl, its indeed a blessing, the lad can take the ulitimate pain the ulitmate pains and uplifts with joy, nots from any divisons, everybodys gets to play their parts, alongs wit helps the boy good, we will wait and endureth, .........
Old 01-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »

Hey man, that sounds pretty cool. Glad things have been going well for you.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Hey man, that sounds pretty cool. Glad things have been going well for you.
it will gets better, those who sow in tears, shall reaps in joys, .............. it can always goes better, i shall not rest i shall not breathe till...............Extended Solo....i shall not rest i shall not breathe...................... thats some stuff, i,ve been working on in my head, i dont care to share, i,d leave the melody of the gutiar awnser, The Till...................... guys my job is stressfulls, i find peace with ya,s, and could spend hours working, love ya,s i,ll check back wit ya,s stay focused, and dont hit nothing, just pretend like, and pray for strengeth, peace be with all the threads in jesus name, and all of us,
Old 01-08-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
bilal
USER INFO »

Welcome back
Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Holy crapoly, Matt. Good to hear from you and that you are doing so well. That's awesome about your career path!

I'm still listening to tons of music and going to concerts when I can. I've had to cut back on the concert budget being unemployed and all, but I'm hoping 2011 will bring me a decent job and health-care coverage. I went back to school for paralegal studies to consider a career change, as newspapers are about dead, but so far, I haven't found a job in that field. I'm hopeful, though. I do some part-time work when I can, and going back to school helped me keep my mind sharp.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Holy crapoly, Matt. Good to hear from you and that you are doing so well. That's awesome about your career path!

I'm still listening to tons of music and going to concerts when I can. I've had to cut back on the concert budget being unemployed and all, but I'm hoping 2011 will bring me a decent job and health-care coverage. I went back to school for paralegal studies to consider a career change, as newspapers are about dead, but so far, I haven't found a job in that field. I'm hopeful, though. I do some part-time work when I can, and going back to school helped me keep my mind sharp.
And So Be My Little Friend To Dog, it is just Unbeliveble, We Have To Many Low Income Health Insurance Companies aside From Medicade Itself, That Indeed Requires A Co Pay Anyway As Well As Medicade Requires A Co Pay, On Most Medications Many States Cover All Members Of The Households, Where In Other States Many Are Left Without Coverage Hopefully Dog I Aints The Sharpest Tool In The Shed, But Even A Ediot Can See, Somethings Got To Give, Hope All Goes Well For You To In That Area, Till Then, ALL BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME ...... BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH TO ALL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg in need of health care.jpg (18.4 KB, 253 views)
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I know, sis. I just don't even have extra money for a lower program. Even those are too much.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I know, sis. I just don't even have extra money for a lower program. Even those are too much.
im going to sing, the Growing Pains Theme, as long as we got each other Dog and invite the followers of mike Seaver who doner a lovley speach on dying birds, BLESSINGS AND STRENGET and Know Our JOY WHEN IT FLOWS FROM WITHIN, And You Know Im Kidding,
Old 01-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Old 01-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar)
the plays his part so well and never missies a Q so mike Seaver Like,
Old 01-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

:d :d :d
Old 01-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) :d :d :d
im on he fanny to, Dog hope this dont become, the follow seavers thread, i donts thinks we,s gots rooms, think you father God,
Old 01-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »