++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-05-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

So I've been postin on this site since I was 13... and I turn 20 this Sunday (on easter)... That's 7 years!!! Crazy! As Of Late tho, I just haven't been on here too much... (due to the lack of AB news plus School & Work.)

So Let Me Know What's Been goin on in your lives! It's Been Too Long!

Here's Where I'm at Currently... I'm finishing up my 2nd Semester at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. I'm Studying Music Theory/Composition and Art And I'm going to be Transferring to Concordia University Chicago in River Forest IL next Fall! (I'm pretty excited about moving to Chi-Town!)

I"m also Currently working at B&G music here in Belleville... We're a small local instrument/sheet Music shop.it's pretty sweet cuz i get a pretty hefty discount on everything!! (which really hasn't helped my guitar addiction at all!!! lol

SO yeah that's me... what have you been up to!?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

Hey Matt its awsome to hear from ya, things around here, STILL ROCKING BETTER THAN EVER, PEACE BE WITH YOU, IN THIS SEASON OF GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 04-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

Hey I remember you! Pretty sure U wont remember me but anyways, I have FINISHED my music degree!!! And am planning on maybe doing a Dip.Ed. so I can teach in most schools.

I am teaching vocals and guitar and I can conduct pretty good now so I am currently in the works of starting a contemporary choir in the area. I hope I can do stuff like string arrangement and conducting for album recordings for rock bands tho, thats my mega dream!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-08-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Happy Birthday, Matt Good to see you here again
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hey I remember you! Pretty sure U wont remember me but anyways, I have FINISHED my music degree!!! And am planning on maybe doing a Dip.Ed. so I can teach in most schools.

I am teaching vocals and guitar and I can conduct pretty good now so I am currently in the works of starting a contemporary choir in the area. I hope I can do stuff like string arrangement and conducting for album recordings for rock bands tho, thats my mega dream!
I Do remember you accually!
Sweet! I'd love to do String Arrangements for rock bands too (when I finish my degree)... Namely My Own Rock band!!! lol

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Happy Birthday, Matt Good to see you here again
Thanks Julie!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hey I remember you! Pretty sure U wont remember me but anyways, I have FINISHED my music degree!!! And am planning on maybe doing a Dip.Ed. so I can teach in most schools.

DA GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 04-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Hey, Matt! Happy Birthday! And very cool on the school news. That is just awesome. I'm hanging in and still looking for a new job, as I got laid off in January. It's weird being out of work, but luckily, I got decent severance and I have unemployment compensation to hold me over until I find something else I might want to do for work. I'm looking forward to going to Bonnaroo in June. I'm going to get to see Tool and The Police. Should be awesome.