++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
Shar
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Need the times each band hits the stage...

If by chance anyone knows?? Or get as close as you can.
We are going to the Dallas show can't wait, hope the Stappers voice holds up but I really really really would love to hear Pity For a Dime!!!!

Thanks
Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »
Re: Need the times each band hits the stage...

Theft 730 Skillet 810 815? Creed 915. I went to Raleigh and Atl. They played the same setlist and no pity for a dime. The thread that mr seeker ny posted for the nj show has the setlist.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

And Stapps voice has been awesome! It's likenight and dayvs last yr. It's sounds a lot better than it did at the show I went to in May.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Ill be at the Dallas show and the Houston show in the pits!!! Last year I went to 2.. I hit San antonio and Lubbock, your best bet for getting up close in the pit is to get there 4-5 hours before the show,I did that both times last year and managed to get on the rails, I know it's way early but it's the best way to insure a great spot the VIPers get let in 1 hour prior to the show, wheather they are in the pit or reserved. So if you got platinum VIP( I did ) your getting a good spot!!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shar) If by chance anyone knows?? Or get as close as you can.
We are going to the Dallas show can't wait, hope the Stappers voice holds up but I really really really would love to hear Pity For a Dime!!!!

Thanks
Old 11-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

im glad one of higher educated ones knew how to ANWSER That Question thanks ODETOLIFE, Most Of Us If We Are Still Luck Enough To Find It, We Crawl On It In The Nick Of Time, my sinner stills, i apolagize for my family ya,alls Lord Knows I Cant Help It none, i,ll remember ya,alls when i enters my fathers kingdom.................. peace be with us in jesus name, mother was a sinner my daddy was,nt till he met my mama, ya,alls just so beautiful hard times hardtime but they dont have to be bad times, just let goes of all that old fears out of your hearts, all of you,s is welcome on my stage.................: aints no need for all that, .................: somes gets some so theys dont knows if theys coming a going,
Old 11-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) im glad one of higher educated ones knew how to ANWSER That Question thanks ODETOLIFE, Most Of Us If We Are Still Luck Enough To Find It, We Crawl On It In The Nick Of Time, my sinner stills, i apolagize for my family ya,alls Lord Knows I Cant Help It none, i,ll remember ya,alls when i enters my fathers kingdom.................. peace be with us in jesus name, mother was a sinner my daddy was,nt till he met my mama, ya,alls just so beautiful hard times hardtime but they dont have to be bad times, just let goes of all that old fears out of your hearts, all of you,s is welcome on my stage.................: aints no need for all that, .................: somes gets some so theys dont knows if theys coming a going,
Old 12-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Odetolife)
WE WAIT .......for the first chord to strike, thunder Thunder thunder, thunderstuck....time we will wait, hardcore waiters know that time well, normally in the usa its always around 7;00, we wait till 10;30 or 11;00 wit out request for a refund, thunder thunder....