++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #61
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.

Personally, I never watched Mark Tremonti do anything. Those faces he makes while he plays are pretty freaky.....but then, you people know my opinion on guitar solos.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:20 AM   #62
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) At an AB concert?? Why should that be so surprising?

did i say it was surprising? no. i just said it's happened. and i've heard some people say things about stapp being all great and ab sucking at an ab show, so like titan said, this all goes both ways...both groups have mature and immature fans. it's life.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:53 AM   #63
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) Your real funny spiderman why dont you go swing somewhere esle cuz your the tool.
You should have more respect for Agent D and shout the fuck up. You have been here for a month and Agent is an old board member...why he should go anywhere else?. Go some whereelse yourself...if you like Stapp that much you should like pbf board.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:37 AM   #64
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

well this is the stapp part of the board is it not? and who cares how long someone has been here? and please check your spelling and gramar its very poor.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #65
nagpo
USER INFO »

c'mon guys lets all just get along. or steve will put the smack down on u.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:43 PM   #66
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) well this is the stapp part of the board is it not? and who cares how long someone has been here? and please check your spelling and gramar its very poor.

Really?.I think everyone in this board can understand me perfectly. Go and have your brain checked instead. I do speak 3 languages and sometimes grammar structures get mixed up with another. How many do you speak to be complaining about the mistakes another person can make when types fast and doesn't realize?.
And i do have respect for board members that have been here longer than me. But obviously you don't so i don't need to have any kind of consideration for you then.

PS. Speaking of mistakes....grammar with 2 "m". I suposse we are now at the same poor vocabulary level, aren't we?

Last edited by Trimontana : 03-15-2006 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:53 PM   #67
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

me types fast too!
Old 03-15-2006, 05:15 PM   #68
creedlvr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) me types fast too!

Besides that being hysterical ...
I agree that people should have more respect for other board members ... and not just the ones that have been here longer than them. I don't see what that has to do with anything. If someone has only been here for 1 day ... they still deserve the same level of respect as anyone else.

I stated earlier that it's the voice that matters to me ... not who's playing the music (assuming that it doesn't suck). I was called a "tool" by at least 2 or 3 people. That is just plain rude!! I didn't insult anyone for having a different opinion. I would never call someone a tool because they didn't agree.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #69
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr)

Besides that being hysterical ...
I agree that people should have more respect for other board members ... and not just the ones that have been here longer than them. I don't see what that has to do with anything. If someone has only been here for 1 day ... they still deserve the same level of respect as anyone else.

I stated earlier that it's the voice that matters to me ... not who's playing the music (assuming that it doesn't suck). I was called a "tool" by at least 2 or 3 people. That is just plain rude!! I didn't insult anyone for having a different opinion. I would never call someone a tool because they didn't agree.

Hey....don't worry about it....they said I was IGNORANT.. Like I really care what someone else thinks about my taste in music.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:24 PM   #70
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Look, I can find meaning in the lyrics of Scott, Alter Bridge and Creed. If you can't for AB that's your opinion but that doesn't make it so.

Oh, good for Fort Worth. That must mean Scott's taking the music world by STORM. Just like CREED did - HA, HA, HA?

As I've said before, the lyrics on One Day Remains say nothing of any substance to me. I don't listen to music that doesn't have some type of message. AND TO ME....ONE DAY REMAINS.....HAS NONE. There...that's just MY opinion. I'm not gonna change anyone's mind...but I got the right to state my own opinion, just as you have the right to state yours.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:10 PM   #71
ABYanks
USER INFO »

what was the name of this thread again........... where is this going
Old 03-15-2006, 10:14 PM   #72
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) what was the name of this thread again........... where is this going
exactly, they need to get over their stupid fights and discuss the topic at hand.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:15 PM   #73
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) what was the name of this thread again........... where is this going

It's title is does he really need all those Creed songs. I say HELL YEAH...cause people still want to hear them.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:19 PM   #74
ABYanks
USER INFO »

and i agree cuz Creed rocks thats why were here in the first place
Old 03-16-2006, 08:36 AM   #75
creedlvr
USER INFO »

agreed!